Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 76)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Aww cute Sushant-Ankita sig. :) They look SO adorable! You just feel like going aww looking at these two. :)

Since I started my post with the Sushita sig...I'll talk about that promo first and then get to LTL. WOAHH that was some promo!! OMG his performance was THAT impactful? Even Ankita couldn't help going up and showing her affection for him? Awww! I'm REALLY looking forward to watching this now! Aww the hug was so cute! I bet the sony people are loving the fact that they have these two contestants! Adds to so many more cute moments in the show! Day Dreaming

Oh and totally word about Sushant. That's almost exactly what I wrote in the post about that TB article in the forum too. But my post mostly went ignored as people continued fighting/disagreeing with each other. LOL It was like why did I even bother? LOL But yeah exactly, you can sense how genuine a person is from what you see on screen also. That much judgement toh we all have, and no amount of articles can change that judgement. The guy clearly works hard and his talent speaks for himself in the show. 

About LTL, I'm totally starting to see what you mean. Yeah I guess this episode was more of a Kala episode and an insight into her head which was also really important. I think I kind of WANTED Dutta to see all this turmoil/paagalpan Kala was having so that he would also get an insight to why Kala has hated him all these years. I really hope they delve into that when they show Dutta finally knowing Kala's reality too. That's what was bugging me...that if they show this again with Kala then it wouldn't be as impactful but I would like Dutta to see this side of Kala also. Not just KNOW that she's the enemy but also the reason why she hates him and HOW that affects Dutta. I want to see all that as well. But I think LTL will show that well, since it's not possible that how all this affects Dutta will not be shown well. No matter how many bloopers/dragfests etc. this show has had, they have always shown Dutta's reactions concerning everything really well. 

And yeah I didn't think of that, but that is LTL's specialty too...showing everything piece by piece. So yeah now I can see why this episode was written the way it was and I am starting to appreciate it a lot more as well. Actually it's better that they do everything piece by piece instead of resolving everything together. And I guess since I haven't been watching I didn't get to see the lead up to Kala's meltdown today. Khair I'm feeling better about the episode now after discussing it with you so I guess it's all good. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Aww cute Sushant-Ankita sig. :) They look SO adorable! You just feel like going aww looking at these two. :) LOL thanks....I loved this pic of them too.....so couldn't resist making a quick random one....they truly are super aww-worthyLOL

Since I started my post with the Sushita sig...I'll talk about that promo first and then get to LTL. WOAHH that was some promo!! OMG his performance was THAT impactful? Even Ankita couldn't help going up and showing her affection for him? Yeah I think she ran up to him to console him cuz he was crying....he lost his mother when he was young I think.....that is why the act was probably extra emotional too.

That much judgement toh we all have, and no amount of articles can change that judgement. The guy clearly works hard and his talent speaks for himself in the show. Exactly.....his hard work speaks for himself....you can't fake that....everyone has their shortcomings but at the base of it I get a sense that he's a good person....a genuine person....and ditto for Ankita.

I think I kind of WANTED Dutta to see all this turmoil/paagalpan Kala was having so that he would also get an insight to why Kala has hated him all these years. I really hope they delve into that when they show Dutta finally knowing Kala's reality too. That's what was bugging me...that if they show this again with Kala then it wouldn't be as impactful but I would like Dutta to see this side of Kala also. Not just KNOW that she's the enemy but also the reason why she hates him and HOW that affects Dutta. I want to see all that as well. But I think LTL will show that well, since it's not possible that how all this affects Dutta will not be shown well. No matter how many bloopers/dragfests etc. this show has had, they have always shown Dutta's reactions concerning everything really well. Oh don't worry.....I think the time for that will come and it will be shown well.....Kala's hatred for Dutta TO his face will be something totally different and worth watching I'm sure.....this moment was different.....this moment was about that "wronged/neglected daughter" side of Kala venting out all the hurt/hatred in her heart since all these years.....with Dutta it will be something different I think......on a higher level....probably more vicious.....I'm damn intrigued to see it.....

And yeah I didn't think of that, but that is LTL's specialty too...showing everything piece by piece. So yeah now I can see why this episode was written the way it was and I am starting to appreciate it a lot more as well. Actually it's better that they do everything piece by piece instead of resolving everything together. And I guess since I haven't been watching I didn't get to see the lead up to Kala's meltdown today. Khair I'm feeling better about the episode now after discussing it with you so I guess it's all good. lol LOL yeah if you don't watch for a while, you get a different sense of the show.....in this case, the preceding epis did build up the base for this moment so I guess that would have helped if you'd watched them....but no worries.....glad it all makes sense now ;-) lol....yeah LTL waale toh will always slowwwwww the process down and show things piece by piece most likely.....that much you can always count on them forLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetincandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks, Mash :-)

I did read the LTL update earlier in the day so I know what's going to happen....will get around to watching it in a bit I think.

AG/Kala sigs.....Fatty's already made some great ones....you should check those out :-)

Why do you have to read updates before you watch the epi? I toh never go to the epi discussion thread unless I'm watching the epi.

@bold...And where has she posted it? I can't find it. Or are you talking about her oldddd update?

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Sweetheart, I unlike you don't have the luxury of watching it on TV :-) I like to know what I'm heading into with watching an LTL epi whether something worthwhile happened or not....and the live updates are usually vague enough to suit me without going into too many details.

Fatty hasn't made any on Kala from this epi if that's what you were asking for....so yeah I did mean her old updates. You can try asking her to make some on Kala from this epi.....I sure would love to see some.....I think she will likely end up making one on her.

incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
The prospect of a kind of face-off b/w Kala and Dutta has got me excited now. Chanda/Chaskar are out of my mind now...I want them to get done with them. And for the life of me, I can't imagine Dutta's reaction to all this. She's now engulfed in her hatred, but her sheer hatred is directed towards only one point, Dutta. How would he react when she spew all that out in his face?! It's like another 'dhoka' for him...ouch! But I can imagine the sheer chemistry that these two will have in such a scene. There's this visible commanding power in both of them...ahhhhh!! *bows to LTL creatives*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I find it interesting that Ankita hasn't been shown in the promos or mentioned in any article relating to the scores for weeks now.....her performances I mean....not this Sushita hugging bit.....Sushant is shown every time.....Ragini is, Mahi is, Yana is....many times Chang as well.....but never Ankita....not since the Rajashtani dance if I remember.

It seems that the general consensus has now solidified that Ankita is not a good dancer apparently.....her act last week was very creative and well executed IMO...yet it was not promoted at all.....I find it kinda sad....she's the most graceful out of all the female dancers in the competition at this point, but she's hardly given credit for that.....yes Nishant's choreography is generally average but why has Ankita so totally been shunted to the side now except for the obligatory shots of her reactions during Sushant's performance?

Ragini's acts have been very average IMO......Mahi has Savio's advantage and he manages to lug her around the stage creatively every time but let's be honest....a dancer MV really isn't much....as for Ragini, she's like STILL half-assing her moves and doing them in a jhalla sort of fashion....losing steam in her acts many times....low energy and yet she's constantly promoted....ppl in the forum acting like pata nahin kitni achhi dancing kar rahi hai....lol.....

I'm starting to get the sense more and more as if Ankita has been deliberately shunted aside apart from her image as her pair with Sushant.....it's sad....the girl is a better dancer than both Ragini and MV but nobody seems to recognize that.

Oops...sorry I completely missed this post. I agree that Ankita is clearly the best dancer out of Mahi, Ragini and herself. She's just SO graceful and elegant while performing...there's more finesse to her dancing than either Mahi or Ragini. Mahi and Ragini just look cute and you feel like sympathizing with them since this is clearly not their thing. I mean they're both great actors and very expressive and that really helps them in their performances. But when it comes to dance, Ankita is definitely the best one. She's actually a strong contender whereas Mahi and Ragini are average only despite their occasional enjoyable performances. Ankita has also been more consistent if you look at her whole performance graph. 

Hmm...but I never noticed about the promos. I wonder why Ankita doesn't attract that much attention (besides with Sushant) despite being a good dancer on the show...I never thought about that. Even at the forum, everyone is expecting Ankita to be outed next after Shehkar. She def. deserves more credit I agree. I'm not a fan of Nishant's choreography much also but Ankita has always done her part well. Ankita is always perfectly graceful and her movements are beautiful. I think being able to dance so beautifully despite not so great choreography speaks more of her dancing skills no? Like Mahi, Chang, and Ragini's performances I would credit more to the choreographers. But Ankita actually stands out on her own. 

So yeah...I really don't know the answer to your question dude...Confused I hope Ankita doesn't loose out on votes because of this...though sadly I do feel that is what will happen. Stupid tactics the channel plays? Thumbs Down

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Oh Sushant was really emotional in this act! I feel like giving him a hug too! Awww! I remember in ZND, they performed on Mother's Day and Sushant didn't because he was ill I think, but he was present there.. and he cried soooo much there.. Poor guy! He lost his mother na! Bechara! Hug

And what's with the stuupid anti-Sushant article! Are people jealous that he's doing SO well in the show. Kuch bhi karlo.. Sushant is the best dancer in the show.. and Ankita is a very decent performer as well.. Much better than Ragini, Mahi at least.. and like Pallavi said, I would give credit to the choreographers if Ragini, Mahi or even Yana perform well.. Ankita usually stands out on her own.. But seriously, all of a sudden its raining anti-Sushant articles! W*F is happening! Stern Smile

and ooh ooh! I saw LTL too!!! It was sooo awesome! I mean I haven't been keeping up with all the spoilers and all and all of a sudden after all these dragging.. it was a dhamakedaar episode for me! LOL Aashka was seriously faaaaabulous!

and love your Sushita sig, Anu! Looks like such a sweet moment! Ahh, I love these two!

AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ohoo!! All these recommendations for LTL! I'll definitely catch up now. *rubs hand in excitement*

Waise are there any new movie recommendations..? I've got Udaan on DVD toh I'll watch it in a day or two, but any other ones? *scratches head*

AreYaar

Go to top