Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 75)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
lol that's fine.....spending time with family is better anyday than wasting it on IF I'm sure.

Nothing much has happened in the last 2 weeks....today was a one hour special with a lot of high drama....but take your time and catch up whenever you want to :-)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I am so sleepy for some reason. Actually I know why I'm sleepy. It's the stupid cold front. Cold weather just makes me sleepy. I'm like a freaking bear in that manner. Sardi shuru nahi hui k meri hibernation shuru ho jati hai.. Sleepy 

And just for the record, I HATE winter. And I hate this below-freezing weather. I didn't even get to go into work yesterday because all the highways were closed off due to icy roads.

Blah!

I will either watch it tonight warna tomorrow. Ab Kala-centric episode hua hai toh I just have to watch.. Lol!

But why don't I let you catch up on the episode. And then I'd love to hear what you think.. Big smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Nobody commented on my Bones update :((.....*sigh*

@Pallo: LOL you're in love with Twitter now?LOL.....hmmm honestly I'm still not a fan....just not a fan of the social networking craze in general....Twitter doesn't change that for me either.....the information overkill age gets to me.

As for the winter storms....lol I know the entire north-east and the mid-west is fed up but the snow just manages to miss us by a 2 hour difference every single time there's a storm *touchwood*

LOL I wouldn't say I'm love with it...lol I just appreciate it alot more. I appreciate it for it's good points...but yeah I can understand why you're not a fan. I wasn't either till recently only. lol I wouldn't agree that it's information overkill though. It's still in your control how much of the info you wanna read/use. Yes there is alot of info out there, but you have to see what's worth it and what's not. I think twitter actually condenses the huge load of information out there into manageable and quick reads. You just have to look or I guess "follow" the right stuff. The reason I like it is that I can "follow" certain organizations and NGO's I'm interested about and keep up with them. Otherwise it's hard to keep up with everything. 

Anyways, I'm with you on the social networking craze though. It scares me sometimes. LOL

Oh you didn't get the winter storms...that's SO good! I'm jealous. I'm quite sick of it...there's a storm going on outside just as I'm typing too and I'm already dreading having to shovel it tomorrow. *sigh* lol Khair atleast it looks pretty from the inside and I like the idea of me being warm and cozy inside while there is a snow storm outside. :D 

I saw the LTL special episode as well. Everyone in the forum seems to love the episode. I liked it but I was expecting more...:S I guess since I haven't been keeping up with the show for awhile my expectations from the show are all weird. :S lol Hope you enjoy it...looking forward to reading your thoughts on it. 

O and btw have any of you guys watched that new YRF show Khotey Sikkay? I missed this weekend's episodes but I saw the first two episodes last weekend. It's ok types right now I think. The show's got style I'll give it that but the acting/writing/story could be better. It reminds me of Dhoom and CID. LOL I wish the main inspector dude had a better personality/presence on screen. There's lots of familiar YRF faces including Bittoo's friend from BBB. LOL If the show delves deeper into the characters of the five 'criminals'...then it might get interesting but if it's just another crime solving type show then I'm not really interested. LOL Anyways, let's see. 

AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Oh and the JDJ forum bugs me. Esp. since all these Sushant articles popped up. It's like people are just looking for these kinds of articles to disagree with each other. No matter what Sushant does or doesn't do outside of JDJ, it still doesn't change the fact that he's been awesome all season. Clearly the best contestant and completely deserves to win! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: Dude, you need to watch this epi.....Aashka has outdone herself....I'm still in a daze after watching it......*shakes head*

@Pallo: LOL I dunno...I just finished watching it and I really enjoyed it.....given how crappy this show has been the past month or so, this epi was like OSCAR-worthy....haha.....the Suds portions were dumb but Kala was too too toooooooooooo good in this epi....brilliant writing and the dimensions they've given to her as a character....and most importantly the way she PORTRAYED all of it was just wow.....

I posted my thoughts in the ED thread.

I watched about 5 minutes of Khotey Sikkey last night I think.....I'm getting a very Seven-ish vibe from it....lol...seems like an ok show but I don't find myself very gripped either.

Ahh the JDJ forum.....I also usually avoid it....lol....there's a lot of random and pointless Sushant and Sushita bashing going on there.....no point trying to talk sense.

Have you seen Sushant's promo for next week? The one where he's crying and Ankita comes and hugs him? Oh and like everyone on the sets was crying too it seems....his mother-son relationship act will be super emotional I guess.....he got another 30, naa?

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fivr: Dude, you need to watch this epi.....Aashka has outdone herself....I'm still in a daze after watching it......*shakes head*

@Pallo: LOL I dunno...I just finished watching it and I really enjoyed it.....given how crappy this show has been the past month or so, this epi was like OSCAR-worthy....haha.....the Suds portions were dumb but Kala was too too toooooooooooo good in this epi....brilliant writing and the dimensions they've given to her as a character....and most importantly the way she PORTRAYED all of it was just wow.....LOL Oh cool, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, maybe it's cuz I didn't watch any of the episodes leading up to it...the lead up maybe helps. I just watched the two phone call scenes of DN's...read the update for Feb. 3rd, and then jumped right ahead to watch this episode since I was too curious. LOL All the Kala parts DEF. gave me goosebumps no doubt whatsoever about how awesome Kala/AG was in this episode! Clap I guess maybe whenever I imagined Kala's reality coming out, I imagined Dutta also being there for it? :S I think that's prob. why the last part of the episode kind of unsettled me. I was completely loving the episode but all of a sudden by the end of it I found myself loosing connect...:S Weird. It also just made me feel like they're going to drag it out a lot more before Dutta finds out whereas I was expecting a lot more revelation in today's episode only. LOL I guess I'm asking for too much now...I've clearly forgotten ki this is LTL. LOL 

Anyways, def. agree about the dimensions to Kala's character. Today you realized just how much hatred she has inside. And the whole fear of loosing, fear that Dutta and Naku were going to be the ones playing games on HER instead of the other way round. Loved how her 'downhill' spiral was shown. It's like she could feel the key being slipped from her hands, that loss of control. And like her hatred is the only thing that she's basically lived for all her life. It is what defines her. She actually believes in it...she believes that her hatred is justified. Man what a villain! And what an actress AG is to play Kala like this!! Clap

I posted my thoughts in the ED thread.  Oh ok..will go check it out. 

I watched about 5 minutes of Khotey Sikkey last night I think.....I'm getting a very Seven-ish vibe from it....lol...seems like an ok show but I don't find myself very gripped either. Oh I've never seen seven...but there's def. a vibe from a lot of previously seen shows there. Yeah it's ok types only for now. 

Ahh the JDJ forum.....I also usually avoid it....lol....there's a lot of random and pointless Sushant and Sushita bashing going on there.....no point trying to talk sense. I know! It's like totally pointless bashing and people just want to disagree/ are looking for something for no reason. Annoying. 

Have you seen Sushant's promo for next week? The one where he's crying and Ankita comes and hugs him? Oh and like everyone on the sets was crying too it seems....his mother-son relationship act will be super emotional I guess.....he got another 30, naa? No I haven't..I'll search for it. Aww but that sounds amazing! Yeah I read the article about him getting a 30, YAY! I'm excited to watch this! Man I so do not care what kinds of controversies this guy is involved with outside of JDJ, but as long as he gives such HONEST and heartfelt performances all the time, I'm a total fan. Day Dreaming

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
LOL you've only watched the phone call scenes? Yeah then I guess the lead up was different for you.

Honestly I never expected Dutta to find out her truth in this epi as well....like you said, let's not forget....this is LTL after all....lol.....so by LTL standards, this was a HUGE dramatic revelations wala epi....and the twist with Kala and Suds capturing them and throwing them into the storeroom was a big game changer too....basically this epi was meant to set the base for the coming storyline....if Dutta had also found out in this epi only, that would be too much....how else would the storyline flow forward? The revelations happening piece by piece makes more sense from a storyline extension point of view....especially given that this is LTL and they will milk every portion of the drama for all its worth....today was supposed to be all about Kala....her motivations, her hatred, what drives that hatred.....her mask coming off in front of the family.....which was quite a big deal and it was executed brilliantly.....so I did like it......the entire past month had sort of been building up to this point....Kala's meltdown was in the works since a week now....and things had to come to a flashpoint like they did today.

As for Sushant.....LOL I honestly am not bothered by all these stories....I'd rather believe what I see and the sense I get from his interviews....and he seems like a genuine guy.....same way ppl were making up utter crap about MR and it was proven untrue end mein anyways.....not that it ever made me start to dislike him anyways....these ppl are not gods, firstly....but I'm also not going to believe malicious slander about them cuz that's taking things to another negative extreme.

Here's the Sushant promo:

pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I find it interesting that Ankita hasn't been shown in the promos or mentioned in any article relating to the scores for weeks now.....her performances I mean....not this Sushita hugging bit.....Sushant is shown every time.....Ragini is, Mahi is, Yana is....many times Chang as well.....but never Ankita....not since the Rajashtani dance if I remember.

It seems that the general consensus has now solidified that Ankita is not a good dancer apparently.....her act last week was very creative and well executed IMO...yet it was not promoted at all.....I find it kinda sad....she's the most graceful out of all the female dancers in the competition at this point, but she's hardly given credit for that.....yes Nishant's choreography is generally average but why has Ankita so totally been shunted to the side now except for the obligatory shots of her reactions during Sushant's performance?

Ragini's acts have been very average IMO......Mahi has Savio's advantage and he manages to lug her around the stage creatively every time but let's be honest....a dancer MV really isn't much....as for Ragini, she's like STILL half-assing her moves and doing them in a jhalla sort of fashion....losing steam in her acts many times....low energy and yet she's constantly promoted....ppl in the forum acting like pata nahin kitni achhi dancing kar rahi hai....lol.....

I'm starting to get the sense more and more as if Ankita has been deliberately shunted aside apart from her image as her pair with Sushant.....it's sad....the girl is a better dancer than both Ragini and MV but nobody seems to recognize that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetincandescence

Go to top