Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 74)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nobody commented on my Bones update :((.....*sigh*

@Pallo: LOL you're in love with Twitter now?LOL.....hmmm honestly I'm still not a fan....just not a fan of the social networking craze in general....Twitter doesn't change that for me either.....the information overkill age gets to me.

As for the winter storms....lol I know the entire north-east and the mid-west is fed up but the snow just manages to miss us by a 2 hour difference every single time there's a storm *touchwood*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I honestly think that line was thrown in just to make all the shippers happy and go "aww Booth"LOL

I also think that may be the reason for that line....but story and character wise it was a bit unfair for both Brennan and Hannah (I'm not taking her side or anything but just pointing out the obvious). If Booth meant to imply in that scene that HE loves BRENNAN the most and that he isn't going anywhere then where does his Hannah 'not-a-consolation-prize' fit in this picture? Does HE know or believe that his relationship with Hannah won't work after a point or something? I don't think so..look at the way he behaves around or with Hannah....it's not just being HONOURABLE that stops him from being with Brennan....he REALLY believes that he's in love with her...well, that's what the impression I have got...so that 'delayed reaction' story doesn't work for me...

Of course, I do have another theory about it LOL Maybe he's tired of the denial...the 'I-m-happy' mask is wearing off....he wants his life, whatever way it may be, back with Brennan...the way everything was..of course he doesn't know it right now...it's all at the sub-conscious level....that mask has cracked enough for the feelings to seep out a bit...and maybe in the next epi his inner feelings will rise to a conscious level and THAT will make him panic and go back in his Hannah-shell and make that 'grand gesture'..*rolls eyes*

I have ANOTHER theory too...but that's really lame...LOL

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
The update is the best of the best update Anu. You have outdone yourself this time yaar....and I'm not just saying it avein main. I'm literally in love with the second sig I'm using...the way you have blended the pics....excellent work! And I did comment in the gallery waise...lol

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Anuuuuuuuuuuuuu....you HAVE to watch today's LTL epi. Kiya dhamakedar epi thi....maza agaya!

Edit:

My mind has turned to mush...I need sleep. Anu, I'm repeating, do nothing...don't even read the update...just go watch the episode first!! If the drama (and AG) in the episode doesn't blow your mind off toh mera naam badal dena.

And you HAVE to make me some AG sigs. I'm in love with her. LOL

Edited by incandescence - 05 February 2011 at 2:39pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Mash :-)

I did read the LTL update earlier in the day so I know what's going to happen....will get around to watching it in a bit I think.

AG/Kala sigs.....Fatty's already made some great ones....you should check those out :-)
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
*peeks in*

Hey guys!

*nervous laugh* Embarrassed

How's it going? I'd been busy with work the past two weeks and then the weather here was pretty terrible too.. Is liye I've been MIA.. And now I don't even remember what was the last episode of LTL that I've watched..

Waise, has it gotten better enough for me to start catching up? ROFL

And what else is new..? I feel like I've been living under a rock for the past two weeks.. Ermm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Hi Fivr :-)

I'm hearing today's LTL was superb especially for Kala and Aashka's acting was superb.....so I think you'll like it.

I was just getting into watching the epi myself.
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu!

Oh was it..? But I think I'm like two weeks behind - story of my life.. LOL Toh if I start today I'll probably get to watch the episode tomorrow night if I'm lucky..

I've been spending a lot of time with my family these past weeks. So I guess the time I spend on IF and online in general got cut down significantly. Although I can't complain at all. *sigh* But that leaves me out of touch with LTL and other stuff.. Lol!

Go to top