Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 71)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
*SPOILERS*: Those who haven't watched the Bones epi can avoid reading it.

Originally posted by psawyer

2. Booth and Brennan arguing again about anthropological practices versus. the human aspect - very season 1.
3. Bones irritating Booth about the Bible/Christianity, and him saying that he "just knows" that polygamy can't bring happiness. "History is WRONG!" ROFLROFLROFL And the whole bit where he gets the phone call, smirks, and then sits down quietly and she rolls her eyes and says "You're going to tell me you found something to support your theory, aren't you?" Ditto! It's like someone waved a magic wand and gave us the original BnB back! LOL....the feel was so totally season one like you said.....the bickering over anthropology v/s religion etc....Booth getting defensive and worked up like he used to....Brennan saying stuff tactlessly in front of suspects and Booth giving her "did you seriously just say that" kinda looksLOL....and that smirk when he gets the phone call was just TOO adorable for words....LOL.....they were just so POINT ON! WHERE were this BnB all this while? *sigh* I've missed them like anything.

Btw didn't you just love the "periscope" scene in the beginning? What an awesome way to start the epi.....I just found that scene TOO cute.....the way he's like, "You wanna be the periscope?" and then after she's standing on his hand and he says, "what can you see?" She's like, "Everything"....lollll she was toooooo cute in that scene yaar.

4. Cam's relationship with the cute doctor - very mature and realistic that, since they're both workaholics, it can be difficult to sustain a relationship. But feeling very happy for Cam since he clearly likes her so much. Agreed.....I also found that relationship very realistic and Paul just turned out to be such a sweet guy....I loved their talk on the couch when he tells her that she's brilliant and gorgeous....the way Cam was blushing there was too sweet....Tamara is one GORGEOUSSSSS lady.

5. Cam & Booth's friendship coming back to the forefront. OMG I got SO happy when I saw Cam in his office....cuz I was like ahh we're gonna get a Cam-Booth scene after AGES! It's like these ppl SUDDENLY remembered all these ORIGINAL friendships and connections in the show.....Cam-Booth's is one of my absolute fav! And I just LOVED this scene....the way he got all smug when he's like "ahhh you wanna talk about your boyfrienddddd"LOL.....btw Booth is like in alter ego mode....he's all busy talking about "communication" and stuff and is hardly applying it when it comes to himself and his Hannibal gfLOL

7. It's taken me a while to decide, but I think Wendell is my favourite intern! Loved his little sarcastic comments throughout the episode. And loved his camaraderie with Hodgins. Wendell was ALWAYS my fav. out of the interns since season 4....He's just so NORMAL compared to the rest of them and he's the  ONLY one that fits in with the original gang I feel....the rest always stood out in a sense.....ofcourse no one can replace Zack but Wendell is my current choice to be a permanent part of Bones....he's adorable!

10. Brennan laughing at "nitwit" and the entire scene in the car. She is adorable! That scene was toooooooooooo adorableeeeeDay Dreaming I was just grinning so much watching them laugh like goofballs there.....has to be one of THE cutest scenes of natural camaraderie b/w them ever! Booth is ACTUALLY interacting with her like he used to....the friendship, the affection....it's all back *sigh*

13. Booth staring intensely at Brennan, looking away when she turned back to him.
13. Brennan asking Booth what happens if you let that one person go, and Booth telling her, cryptically, that that person is still there. And his vague dismissal of Hannah was great as well. Aww, BB! The ending was interesting and Booth's look at her when she wasn't looking was just awwwLOL.....but I wonder.....such a sea change....he only dismissed Hannah from the convo when Brennan brought her up and all those intense looks he was giving Brennan....telling her that "You just know".....and "that person isn't going anywhere".....very significant words from him....I don't know what happened to the Bones Gods but they were QUITE meherbaan on us in this epi....lol....although I did wonder a teeeeny bit in the last scene what Booth meant by saying all that to Brennan....he's starting to dismiss Hannah there too....it's like he's starting to realize and remember what he has with Brennan...first the camaraderie is back, the affection....and now these talks they used to have with so much deep meaning to them.....he's telling her, "that person isn't going anywhere"....does he REALLY realize what he means there or did he just say it for the heck of it.....hmmmm

So, good episode all round. Let's shoot for a hattrick next episode too! LOL I think next epi is going to be quite interesting too with the "proposal"....will he or won't he as the promo saysLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 04 February 2011 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissapsawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

*SPOILERS*: Those who haven't watched the Bones epi can avoid reading it.

Btw didn't you just love the "periscope" scene in the beginning? What an awesome way to start the epi.....I just found that scene TOO cute.....the way he's like, "You wanna be the periscope?" and then after she's standing on his hand and he says, "what can you see?" She's like, "Everything"....lollll she was toooooo cute in that scene yaar. Yeah, I loved the periscope scene...too cute! Didn't mention it because there was so much else for us to talk about, but even the smallest thing like that was spot on in this episode. There was this really adorable wry expression on his face when he said "you wanna be the periscope?!" LOL

Agreed.....I also found that relationship very realistic and Paul just turned out to be such a sweet guy....I loved their talk on the couch when he tells her that she's brilliant and gorgeous....the way Cam was blushing there was too sweet....Tamara is one GORGEOUSSSSS lady. She really is....so beautiful! I loved the part when she said "sorry, I'm working tonight" and he said "so stand me up....I'll feel better when we're even"; so cute Embarrassed. When they first showed Cam in the hospital at the beginning, and Paul said "she's six centimetres", I had this awful thought that maybe Michelle was pregnant! Shocked Thank God that wasn't the case though...

OMG I got SO happy when I saw Cam in his office....cuz I was like ahh we're gonna get a Cam-Booth scene after AGES! It's like these ppl SUDDENLY remembered all these ORIGINAL friendships and connections in the show.....Cam-Booth's is one of my absolute fav! And I just LOVED this scene....the way he got all smug when he's like "ahhh you wanna talk about your boyfrienddddd"LOL.....btw Booth is like in alter ego mode....he's all busy talking about "communication" and stuff and is hardly applying it when it comes to himself and his Hannibal gfLOL I wonder who the writers were for this ep - do you know? Maybe that's the reason we got such a strong episode. And as for Booth, he's deliberately hiding his feelings and refusing to analyse them himself, so he probably does get the irony of telling someone to communicate when he's not doing it himself LOL but it was telling when he told Cam "if you think this guy is the one, the love of your life....don't let him go"....

Wendell was ALWAYS my fav. out of the interns since season 4....He's just so NORMAL compared to the rest of them and he's the  ONLY one that fits in with the original gang I feel....the rest always stood out in a sense.....ofcourse no one can replace Zack but Wendell is my current choice to be a permanent part of Bones....he's adorable! Yeah, the others all have a "quirk", something that makes them stand out, as you said. Wendell is pleasantly normal and has a good chem with Hodgins, which is the main thing seeing as how Zack and Hodgins were so close. Of course, Zack is Zack, but as replacements go, Wendell is not bad at all. 

The ending was interesting and Booth's look at her when she wasn't looking was just awwwLOL.....but I wonder.....such a sea change....he only dismissed Hannah from the convo when Brennan brought her up and all those intense looks he was giving Brennan....telling her that "You just know".....and "that person isn't going anywhere".....very significant words from him....I don't know what happened to the Bones Gods but they were QUITE meherbaan on us in this epi....lol....although I did wonder a teeeeny bit in the last scene what Booth meant by saying all that to Brennan....he's starting to dismiss Hannah there too....it's like he's starting to realize and remember what he has with Brennan...first the camaraderie is back, the affection....and now these talks they used to have with so much deep meaning to them.....he's telling her, "that person isn't going anywhere"....does he REALLY realize what he means there or did he just say it for the heck of it.....hmmmm I don't think he would have said it for the heck of it - he's not that frivolous with emotions or words....in the last ep he was very measured in that last scene...."I didn't want to disappoint anyone *intense look*"...I think over the past few eps he's realised that Brennan is first and foremost his best friend, and that if they are going to continue to work together (and of course they don't want to split up professionally either) then they have to put the "love" feelings aside slightly. Not totally as per the last convo in this ep...but I like that they have the maturity to deal with it as adults - not trying to make each other jealous or pouting or shouting but just acknowledging that they have somewhere missed each other in that path...and that eventually they will make their way back again. 

MelissaAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Yay *does cartwheels all over the CC*  *pulls Anu's and Vasu's cheeks and plants an impromptu kiss* THANKS a bunch for posting the spoilers. NOW I can watch the episode with peace *whistles a happy tune*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissapsawyerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

I don't think he would have said it for the heck of it - he's not that frivolous with emotions or words....in the last ep he was very measured in that last scene...."I didn't want to disappoint anyone *intense look*"...I think over the past few eps he's realised that Brennan is first and foremost his best friend, and that if they are going to continue to work together (and of course they don't want to split up professionally either) then they have to put the "love" feelings aside slightly. Not totally as per the last convo in this ep...but I like that they have the maturity to deal with it as adults - not trying to make each other jealous or pouting or shouting but just acknowledging that they have somewhere missed each other in that path...and that eventually they will make their way back again. 

I guess "for the heck of it" is not exactly the right description either.....I can't really describe it properly....but I just feel that if the Hannah chapter isn't closed, he shouldn't be saying stuff like "That person isn't going anywhere"....cuz there is an OBVIOUS meaning to it that makes me feel just a little "ermmm" with Hannah still in the picture and before the previous epi having acted like Brennan is just an afterthought.......Everything else is fine....the dynamic is back....the affection, the camaraderie....the looks....that all is fine....but he shouldn't SAY stuff like this when he's still claiming to everyone that Hannah is the love of his life....Yes we know the truth is not that....but HE hasn't fully realized it yet, has he?.....I don't think it's fair to Brennan to say that to her at this point....just the sense I got.....

Edited by nureat01 - 04 February 2011 at 9:47am
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

Speaking of RK and GG

Woah ... so this how they met? I don't even know this serial ... I guess I moved out of the house before the saas-bahu sagas took over the lives of all telly-watchers! RK looks so young and handsome ... And GK does too ... they had a excellent chemistry in the short scene that I saw :-)
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@LadyM: Yep, Madhavan's adorable.....here's the synopsis of the movie:

Characters:

R Madhavan: Manoj Sharma aka Manu
Smart intelligent caring, the shy & sweet NRI boy who is what makes a perfect 'husband'. Educated and settled in London, but lonely. Would never do anything that his parents would disapprove of Dreams of a sensible quite and homely wife

City- London
Education- MBBS
Loves -Reading, listening to old Hindi songs and Che Guevara
Hates 'Loud music, crowded places. 

Kangna Ranaut: Tanuja Trivedi aka Tanu
A beautiful charming and extroverted girl, who defies anything which is 'by the book', Lives life by her own rules and dreams of marrying any guy who her parents will hate. 

City 'Kanpur
Education- BA (Hons) Delhi University
Loves- Fast bikes, Tattoos, Alcohol (neat), Che Guevara
Hates- Arranged Marriages, Social norms, is being told what to do. 

Synopsis

Marriages are made in heaven! Though the road to heaven might be a little "tedha".

Meet 'Manu', a seedha saadha Doctor from London. Intelligent, temperate and from a respectable family, the perfect groom which every parent wants for their daughter. 'Family pressure' leads him to Kanpur to meet Tanu the quintessential small town girl who has studied in Delhi.

Tanu is a smart, intelligent girl who will do everything that her parents will disapprove. With a mind of her own and a love for rebellion, Tanu is dead against an arranged marriage. 

But destiny holds something totally different for these dramatically diverse personalities. Their paths keep crossing time and again and weave this wonderful story through the Indian heartland.

LOL yeah the BnB pic is hilarious....ahh I miss this BnB from season one.....wish Brennan would be that badass again and Booth not giving her a gun or arresting her....lol

The story sounds vaguely like a combination of Socha Na Tha and the initial essence of the serial Sasural Genda Phool ... but it looks entertaining enough to watch :-)
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
No it doesn't, LadyM.....Ishaan was a CHAMPU to begin with......Madhavan is fabbbbbbbb on a whole another level....even if he plays a quiet, geeky sort of guy, he does it FAR more adorably.....kahaan that useless Jay SoniDead

nimrahLadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
LOL Anu ... I know! I never bought into Ishaan in SGP either.... Rajdeep in OBS was much better in so many ways. Anyhoo, just saying storywise ... I thought it was a combination of two or three different plots... opposites attract, shy boy, dashing girl ... one wants to marry other doesn't ... arranged marriage ... yet they fall in love ... you get the point!

Go to top