Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 70)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Wow what a storyline! And Kekta hasn't since managed to recopy this in any of her other shows?? I'm SHOCKEDShockedLOL.....it has ALL the masala in the world....instead she wastes time with her usual "We hate each other so we'll marry each other to get revenge but ultimately fall in love" Kutumb type storylinesLOL

Is kahaani  mein toh thoda twist hai....first majboori ki shaadi and THEN randomly getting pregnant with a child "not born of love"LOL

LOLL...Arey is main aur bhi bohat twists hain. His sister (a semi villain) was married to her brother....but didn't think much of him...she wanted a 'beautiful' baby...so she went an have an artificial insemination. LOL Hain na dhamakedar?

Then, as both R and A were lawyers, they worked against each other  in a case once...that was one solid story track...LOL and do you remember that Prem/Sneha/bone marrow/Prenna sleeping with Anurag storyline? That was a straight lift off from GEM..LOL They separated but slept again to have a second child to save their first one....hahaha...I really loveeeed this show!

Edited by incandescence - 03 February 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome Bones epi tonight! There were so many nice BnB moments.....it's been AGES since we've seen them this happy together....that CAMARADERIE is SO back, baby! Loveddddd watching it! Fun epi overall also....Cam and her bf's storyline was quite nice...I'm liking his character more now.....and there were fun Wendell-Hodgins scenes.....a nice Angela-Hodgins scene.....just an entertaining epi overall! :D......

Baaki I'll wait for everyone to watch so we can discuss in more detail :-)

Melissa

-Grace- IF-Rockerz
-Grace-
-Grace-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
is anyone here?
please come out someone, im dying of the boredom...LOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Oooh, downloading Bones now....will watch on the way to work and comment! :)

GG - I think Ekta's first show was Hum Paanch, but I can't be certain. LOVED that show....but one of her earlier "saas bahu formula" shows was Koshish - Ek Aasha, with Sandhya Mridhul and Varun Badola; excellent when it began and then slightly silly towards the end, but yes, she (and others) reused that plot and those twists in nearly everything that came after it...
nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
GEM discussions!!! Shocked I used to watch this show when I was a kid.. But now that Mash is telling the story I dont remember ANY of it except the part where Prem dies and she gets married to Rahul and Rahul's sister's storyline with Aanchal's brother.. Thori thori.. Maybe because I was a kid back then, yeh sab samajh nahi ata tha! But I used to watch this show regularly and loved it. Rahul-Anchal were oh so cute together! Big smile 

and OMGGGG! Shekhar Suman is outttttttttt!!! LadyM, thanks for this awesome news! *jhappis* Hug and shit! Ankita back in bottom 2! What crap yaar.. She got decent marks last time, didn't she? 

Edited by nimrah - 04 February 2011 at 1:56am

AreYaar

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Ok....so, um, Bones? Two good episodes in a row? Have we travelled back in time to Season 1? LOL

Seriously though, LOVED this week's episode. Not as intense as the last  one, but I liked that it was a little light-hearted in comparison to last week's. Made a nice balance. Some points I liked and want to discuss when more people have seen it:

1. Interesting case - something I could actually get into and, more importantly, remember at the end of it LOL 
2. Booth and Brennan arguing again about anthropological practices versus. the human aspect - very season 1.
3. Bones irritating Booth about the Bible/Christianity, and him saying that he "just knows" that polygamy can't bring happiness. "History is WRONG!" ROFLROFLROFL And the whole bit where he gets the phone call, smirks, and then sits down quietly and she rolls her eyes and says "You're going to tell me you found something to support your theory, aren't you?"
4. Cam's relationship with the cute doctor - very mature and realistic that, since they're both workaholics, it can be difficult to sustain a relationship. But feeling very happy for Cam since he clearly likes her so much. 
5. Cam & Booth's friendship coming back to the forefront. 
6. Sweets interrogating potential suspects, and his utter distaste for one of them  - I like that he's coming into his own a little bit more and becoming more and more part of the team. 
7. It's taken me a while to decide, but I think Wendell is my favourite intern! Loved his little sarcastic comments throughout the episode. And loved his camaraderie with Hodgins. 
8. Cam and the gun, during her "frustration" LOL "Who gave Cam a gun?!"
9. Cute Angela-Hodgins scenes
10. Brennan laughing at "nitwit" and the entire scene in the car. She is adorable!
11. The little music montage near the end where they find out who the killer is. 
12. The final scene in the Founding Fathers - both Cam-Paul and Booth-Brennan
13. Booth staring intensely at Brennan, looking away when she turned back to him.
13. Brennan asking Booth what happens if you let that one person go, and Booth telling her, cryptically, that that person is still there. And his vague dismissal of Hannah was great as well. Aww, BB!

So, good episode all round. Let's shoot for a hattrick next episode too!

Edited by psawyer - 04 February 2011 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

Go to top