Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

One thing that Bones is losing a big time is the 'togetherness' that all the characters shared with one another. Its been some time that the show has lost that angle, but today it became quite pronounced. Angela-Hodgins have their own story, Cam is always engaged with an intern, Sweets is just their for Booth, Booth is busy being honest boyfriend to Hannah, were exactly does that leave Brennan? She doesn't have anyone to talk to. I miss MicahOuch. Part of it is actually Brennan's fault. If she weren't so enthusiastic in sharing things with Hannah, she would have time to talk with other people. Instead of opening her heart to her best friend, Angela, she would much rather 'bond' with Hannah. Brennan used to be the center of the circle.....yup, she was the center that kept everyone connected. But now all that has changed. Sweets is more close with Booth......understood. I do not expect to see him giving advices to Brennan or anything. But the way he talks about BnB now, it seems like he doesn't even understand Brennan. He just sees her the way Booth projects her. Come on dude, you know the woman personally. You can be sympathetic with the woman.....you are the baby duck. Brennan's confession is not just a story for you. This is supposed to be a thing worth pondering over.

WORD! All of a sudden it seems like NONE of the characters KNOW each other anymore....Sweets is busy smirking knowingly all the time and usko toh chhodo....how much does BOOTH even understand Brennan anymore? And how much does BRENNAN care to interact with the few real friends she has liken Angela? HANNAH is the center of her world now?? Ooooh let's go have drinks with Hannahhhhhhh.....coolest chick everrrrrrrrrrr *rolls eyes*

The only moments I'm enjoying in this epi are all non BnB related.....Clark is hilarious with his sudden opening up and even the Angela-Hodgins storyline seems like it might be getting some movement

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Melissa

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
LMAOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jose (the MTV VJ) tagged Shahid Kapoor as 'Garibon ke Shah Rukh Khan' and Vidya Balan as 'Good Taste ki Jaani Dushmaan'
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Ewwwwwwwwwwww *gag gag gaggggggggggggg* Hannah encouraging Brennan to check out other guys and Brennan happily going along? What is this?? Some kind of crazy alternate universe? Are these ppl human or robots? Is there no such thing as depth of emotion? Screw this!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MelissaLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Bring Sully back....if they HAVE to show Brennan "moving on".....how easy it is for so called "deeply in love" ppl to move on in this show is something truly amazing.....jaise emotions toh paune kilo ke bhaav mein bikti hain mandi mein.

This season is pathetic in so many ways that it can't even be described.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MelissaLadyMcbeth

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
My net is sooooooooooo slowwwwwww today...I haven't even downloaded the epi yet....and you all are discussing it...*sigh*
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@LadyM........Royal Pains sound like a good show. I missed the first season, and being the lazy person that I am, I just don't feel like downloading the episodes and watching. Anywayyyyy......moving to Bones, I so agree about the characters becoming disconnected with each other. How many times did that Sweets pester Booth and Brennan with his theory of them being 'in love'. Now that a person like Brennan has confessed to Booth, Sweets' conclusions are being proven right, two people he cares about are sharing a complex relationship, he is acting like 'oh......so a chick has confessed to Booth........whatever'. He doesn't even bother to react to the drastic change in Brennan's life. He doesn't need to talk to Brennan about this.....that would be inappropriate and embarrassing. But he could have asked Booth about Brennan......could have gave some expression which showed us that he cares about Brennan's heartbreak.

Yup, Booth seems like he can't tolerate Hodgins. W*F, dude?! No one is asking you to hug Hodgins, can't he even bother to listen to the stuffs Hodgins has to say?

@Anu.......yeah, I liked Clark a lot. He was amusing. Hodgins-Angela were cute together. I like them, and am happy that their story is moving forward. Its better to watch HA getting new apartment than watching Brennan-Booth lose their essence.

I'm quite annoyed with Sweets. But I'm really upset with Brennan. Who on earth is that Hannah that Brennan has to go out of her way to make things right with her? What friendship is she even trying to save from being severed? Brennan talking things out with Hannah would have been okay. She can do that. But sharing drinks with her and being all best buddy types, who is she kidding? Couldn't she just have that sort of a moment with Angela. Not sharing drinks, but just a nice talk with her. Ugh....just gimme a break from this fakeness. Ridiculous people!!!!!!!!!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
You're better off, Mash.....kuch khaas haath nahin lagne wala is epi se....no point being excited to watch it.....watch it in your own free time.

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

My net is sooooooooooo slowwwwwww today...I haven't even downloaded the epi yet....and you all are discussing it...*sigh*

Mash, I'm gonna zip my mouth now. Will discuss it after you get done with watching it. As it is, the episode is rather 'disturbing', so I would like to vent about it once and get it over with.......can't relieve that pathetic contents over and over again.

Go to top