Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 69)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
LOL it's not the food....but rather his drinking that made him bloat up so much like a giant balloonLOL.....I've seen interviews of his and Gautami's where they've mentioned it also.....I think he tried in b/w for a bit to lose weight but didn't succeed much or maybe wasn't diligent enough about it and now he doesn't even bother with that much....lol

btw you might recall....he was also there in Monsoon Wedding in a brief cameo in the "chunari chunari" song bit.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

btw you might recall....he was also there in Monsoon Wedding in a brief cameo in the "chunari chunari" song bit.

Was he? Don't remember....I loved Monsoon Wedding....must watch it again one of these days...will look out for him.

I think he must have had the same problem as Rishi  Kapoor then LOL another RK - though Rishi is very food of food....but I read somewhere that his drinking also escalated during the late 80s, early 90s...that's what happens when you down a patiala peg a day LOL

Speaking of which, I am really finding that Laung Da Lashkara song from PH quite catchy....not as catchy as Sheila Ki Jawani, thank God Wacko LOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
LOL I guess both are pucci Punjabi habits....gorging on food and downing as many Patiala pegs as possible...LOL....

Yeah he was there in the chunari chunari song....here watch this vid from 1:45....LOL

Ermmm the laung da lashkara song? lol....somehow I'm not quite impressed...."Oh BABY tera laung da lashkara"? ErmmmLOL
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Just watched that GEM clip....wow what was the storyline of this show? They got drunk and slept together and she ended up getting pregnant so they had to get married? LOL....and then she thought he was trying to kill her kid constantly? :S

Noooo...lol....She was supposed to marry his older brother but he died after their engagement. She got the 'manhoos' tag on her, his parents decided to get her married to their second son, Rahul. He used to love someone else at that point...but for some reason or other they both agreed to get married...but of course there was no 'pati patni ka rishta' b/w them. LOLThere were a hell lot of problems after the marriage, full on Ekta's style, and then one night, someone drugged them (I'm not sure how that happened...forgot.) and they slept together. She got knocked up, he didn't want the child because it won't be born out of 'love' or something like that...his old gf wanted to kill the child I think....and she thought he wantd to as he had mentioned abortion before.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@Anu - thanks for the vid - LOLL at his chimpoo-style dancing ROFL....he was just some random character not actually in the film, na? Gonna look this movie up on the weekend and rewatch it.

Anyway, night all - bedtime *zzzzzzzzz*

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Just watched that GEM clip....wow what was the storyline of this show? They got drunk and slept together and she ended up getting pregnant so they had to get married? LOL....and then she thought he was trying to kill her kid constantly? :S

Noooo...lol....She was supposed to marry his older brother but he died after their engagement. She got the 'manhoos' tag on her, his parents decided to get her married to their second son, Rahul. He used to love someone else at that point...but for some reason or other they both agreed to get married...but of course there was no 'pati patni ka rishta' b/w them. LOLThere were a hell lot of problems after the marriage, full on Ekta's style, and then one night, someone drugged them (I'm not sure how that happened...forgot.) and they slept together. She got knocked up, he didn't want the child because it won't be born out of 'love' or something like that...his old gf wanted to kill the child I think....and she thought he wantd to as he had mentioned abortion before.

Wow what a storyline! And Kekta hasn't since managed to recopy this in any of her other shows?? I'm SHOCKEDShockedLOL.....it has ALL the masala in the world....instead she wastes time with her usual "We hate each other so we'll marry each other to get revenge but ultimately fall in love" Kutumb type storylinesLOL

Is kahaani  mein toh thoda twist hai....first majboori ki shaadi and THEN randomly getting pregnant with a child "not born of love"LOL

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Vasu...I used to watch KGGK too. Though, I was never a Parvati fan, I liked ST as an actress but not Parvati...She was such a sati savitri bore type. I lovedddddddddd Palavi! My favourite villain from K-serials. Kiya villain-giri thi...wah wah!

psawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Vasu...I used to watch KGGK too. Though, I was never a Parvati fan, I liked ST as an actress but not Parvati...She was such a sati savitri bore type. I lovedddddddddd Palavi! My favourite villain from K-serials. Kiya villain-giri thi...wah wah!

LOL, I know what you mean - at times Parvati irritated me with her mahaan-giri. But otherwise I loved her relationship with Om & Shruti and the fact that she never wavered from what she wanted in life. Unlike Prerna, whom I also somewhat liked, who swung like a pendulum gone crazy LOL

But my favourite track for Parvati was the Janki track - Parvati as I always wanted her to be....and Sakshi of course played that with aplomb. 

Pallavi is my all-time favourite villain too - along with Sasha. And I like BOTH Achint's Pallavi and Shweta's Pallavi for different reasons. Shweta's Pallavi was cool, kickass and just a little wacko; and Achint's Pallavi had a touch more humanity in her - but no matter what.....Pallavi still made you feel for her. Even when you rolled your eyes at her latest chaal, you felt that somehow, deep down, she was justified in her actions because of the way she was mistreated by the AGs. And that was Shweta and Achint's strongest point - the heart they brought along to their villainness...

And now...I'm really leaving! LOL

nimrah

Go to top