Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 68)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@LadyM: Yep, Madhavan's adorable.....here's the synopsis of the movie:

Characters:

R Madhavan: Manoj Sharma aka Manu
Smart intelligent caring, the shy & sweet NRI boy who is what makes a perfect 'husband'. Educated and settled in London, but lonely. Would never do anything that his parents would disapprove of Dreams of a sensible quite and homely wife

City- London
Education- MBBS
Loves -Reading, listening to old Hindi songs and Che Guevara
Hates 'Loud music, crowded places. 

Kangna Ranaut: Tanuja Trivedi aka Tanu
A beautiful charming and extroverted girl, who defies anything which is 'by the book', Lives life by her own rules and dreams of marrying any guy who her parents will hate. 

City 'Kanpur
Education- BA (Hons) Delhi University
Loves- Fast bikes, Tattoos, Alcohol (neat), Che Guevara
Hates- Arranged Marriages, Social norms, is being told what to do. 

Synopsis

Marriages are made in heaven! Though the road to heaven might be a little "tedha".

Meet 'Manu', a seedha saadha Doctor from London. Intelligent, temperate and from a respectable family, the perfect groom which every parent wants for their daughter. 'Family pressure' leads him to Kanpur to meet Tanu the quintessential small town girl who has studied in Delhi.

Tanu is a smart, intelligent girl who will do everything that her parents will disapprove. With a mind of her own and a love for rebellion, Tanu is dead against an arranged marriage. 

But destiny holds something totally different for these dramatically diverse personalities. Their paths keep crossing time and again and weave this wonderful story through the Indian heartland.

LOL yeah the BnB pic is hilarious....ahh I miss this BnB from season one.....wish Brennan would be that badass again and Booth not giving her a gun or arresting her....lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbeth

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescencepsawyer

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

Speaking of RK and GG

This was 10 years back? I can't even remember.

I love the simplicity! Less jewelery, less makeup, and a much smaller set. I'm tired of watching gigantic huge mansions that are larger than life.

Notice: The lack of flashes, crazy background music, and relatively less characters.

We need a show like this with a proper storyline. These days there is so much focus on sets, costumes, makeup etc that everything else pales in comparison.

OMG!! Mere bachpan ka show!! This was more than 10 years back. I remember watching it in the afternoon after coming back from school. LOL It's on YT? Why didn't I ever think of that. Thank you sooooo much GG.

I used to loveeeeeeeeee Rahul and Anchal. These two were sooooooo egoistic....the thing that I like most about them. And I now remember how my mother n I loved to see Anchal cry. Itna acha roti thi....awww LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Man, that RK character in Kyunki was definitely a total wacko...lol, but since that's my only reference point for RK's acting skills (aside from his stint as host in RDLJ), I have to use that. And even despite the insanity of his character, I still found him a commendable actor. Also liked that KWK episode with him, RR and Hiten Tejwani. But having seen RR in three-four shows, I have been in awe of him for years. 

@GG - thanks for the clip - OMG - RK is so skinny! It's so cute! I really like Gautami - there's something chulbuli about her....in fact, she was my preferred Tulsi ROFL shaant and not tediously boring. I liked Smriti as an actress, and I liked her Tulsi back in the old days, but after the third leap Tulsi Maiyya was such a bore.

I liked the older sets too - even Kahaani started off that way - small set, not too ostentatious, not too many production values. I don't mind the masses of money and huge sets, but they do get a bit tedious after you see 100 of them. 

I love KGGK & KZK, so I can watch them anytime. Kyunki was more of a timepass for me - kabhi dekha kabhi nahi. But I would still rather watch that than desi Twi-fright. 

Edited by psawyer - 03 February 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Just watched that GEM clip....wow what was the storyline of this show? They got drunk and slept together and she ended up getting pregnant so they had to get married? LOL....and then she thought he was trying to kill her kid constantly? :S
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Also liked that KWK episode with him, RR and Hiten Tejwani. But having seen RR in three-four shows, I have been in awe of him for years.  LOL I remember that KWK epi.....I believe Kekta herself rated Ram the best actor of the threeLOL

@GG - thanks for the clip - OMG - RK is so skinny! It's so cute!  Yeah see, the man is actually quite good looking....you can notice it more when you see how skinny he used to beLOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I remember that KWK epi.....I believe Kekta herself rated Ram the best actor of the threeLOL Well yeah...she's allowed her opinion too LOL

Yeah see, the man is actually quite good looking....you can notice it more when you see how skinny he used to beLOL I never realised just HOW skinny he used to be....but he's a Punjabi na, we're allowed our food indulgences LOL it's in our khoon LOL

Go to top