Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 60)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Oooohhh another call? The precap sounds interesting. And of course he'll get his eyesight back come onnn...why else would they show a 'laser' operation?

Oooh I just read the Kala getting exposed spoiler. I don't want Kala to leave. Which reminds me, where's Fivr these days? Bilkul hi gaib hai.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
LOL exactly what Fatty said in the ED thread and I think too.....there is no point to this "laser operation" otherwise.....He's deffo got his eyesight back and will fake being blind for a bit.....yeah the precap looks promising....there's a nice dialogue with him saying to her, "tu mujhe meri khamoshi se bhi pehchaan leti hai" or something like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Oooh, Sakshi Tanwar may be coming back to TV! Yaay! Yes, it's another Ekta show, but for once I don't care/mind. Ekta knew Sakshi's talents and how to use them, and she always said that Sakshi was the most hardworking and underrated of her actors....she'll showcase Sakshi's talents perfectly. Only thing....she's opposite Ram Kapoor Confused Oh, if only it was Ronit Roy instead...Day Dreaming

AreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Did anybody watch yesterday's Desi twilight? Gosh it was hilarious - his fangs OMG , they were supposed to scare me but I couldn't helpROFLROFLROFLROFL . I think A"bhay(?)"(seriously?! ROFLROFL)  loses his dentures every time his fangs come out - he is speaking to his antaraatma about how his "reality" would make Pia hate him (read reality == his teeth-less mouth with only two fangs to chew god only knows what) - and his antaraatma says that he cannot let her die again, so the extra smart aatma suggests that he lose his teeth and bring out the fangs to the combat the fire and save the dam(n)sel in distress - kya logic hai by god! But the best part is Pia getting scared and running away on seeing Abhay without his teeth and the poor guy couldn't even speak in his defense because the fangs were coming in way ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethincandescencepsawyerAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Ok I SO need new siggies/profile avis- Anu get ready to have some of your creations chorofied!

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Oooh, Sakshi Tanwar may be coming back to TV! Yaay! Yes, it's another Ekta show, but for once I don't care/mind. Ekta knew Sakshi's talents and how to use them, and she always said that Sakshi was the most hardworking and underrated of her actors....she'll showcase Sakshi's talents perfectly. Only thing....she's opposite Ram Kapoor Confused Oh, if only it was Ronit Roy instead...Day Dreaming

I just read the article too! The show sounds really promising too but it's on Sony.....that doesn't bode wellConfusedLOL.....Hey I like Ram Kapoor....even if he's like the size of a giant toad nowLOL.....he's a fabulous actor....I'm sure him and Sakshi would make a great pair on-screen....cuz they are brilliant actors.....ahh how I wish more mature love stories of this sort were made cuz there are SO many talented actors that aren't given a chance now cuz this obsession with "new faces" who just end up being planks of woodConfused

Swapna Joshi to direct Ram and Sakshi in Ekta's next?

Thursday, February 03, 2011 | 7:28:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 18 Comments Swapna Joshi to direct Ram and Sakshi in Ekta's next?

Swapna Waghmare Joshi is tipped to direct Ekta Kapoor's next show on Sony, which is likely to see the comeback of Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar..

Ekta Kapoor will soon be back with a fiction show on Sony Entertainment Television.. The show is apparently a fascinating love story between a middle aged guy and a lady. With this show, Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar, the two loyalists of Balaji Telefilms are expected to stage a comeback.

Our source states, "The show will focus on the pure romance between a middle aged guy and a lady. Ram and Sakshi have been approached for the show, and talks are on at the moment. They have in fact verbally committed to the show, and formalities are being worked out at the moment".

The news abuzz is that Swapna Waghmare Joshi, the renowned Director who is presently co-producing Rang Badalti Odhani along with Beyond Dreams has been roped in to direct this special show.

"Swapna and Ekta's association has always been strong, and they have worked together for many years now. Ekta is indeed looking forward to working with Swapnaji all over again", adds our source.

When contacted, Swapna Waghmare Joshi told TellyBuzz, "Yes, talks are on with Ekta. We have had one narration and Ekta has an interesting concept in mind, and wants me to get on board as Director. But nothing has been finalized till now".

The show is supposed to have a tentative long title in 'Bade Achche Lagte Haiā€¦ Ye Dharti Ye Ambar Aur Tum'. The show is expected to launch in April at a prime time slot.

We tried contacting Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar, but both remained unavailable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbethpsawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Ok I SO need new siggies/profile avis- Anu get ready to have some of your creations chorofied!

Sureeeee KavyaHug....feel free to chori anything you wantLOL
Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Aww thanks Anu - you are a sweetheart! And as a gift I am going to fetch some caps from yesterday's desi twilight epi- remember how we used to rofl over Sammy boy's bootiful expressions in the yesteryears *nostalgic muh*

AreYaar

Go to top