Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 6)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ditto....I'm at a loss for words to understand HOW ppl can think of ANKITA as fake and having an attitude problem....sach mein is duniya mein actually genuine logon ki koi kadar nahin....Ankita doesn't even indulge in stupid nautanki on the show....even when the channel/production ppl try to get masala out of her relationship with Sushant....she just replies to everything in a genuine, normal sweet manner....but ppl still hate on her.....whatever.

OMG I loveeeeeee your Udaan siggy! Ahhh I want to use Udaan stuff too....I'm gonna go look for some.

Seriously! That's just something I like more about her.. She's so normal about her relationship.. and just answers everything normally.. accepts her scores graciously, never complains tou phir kis baat ki problem hai!? Stern Smile

Heyy! Where didju get this Udaan avi? Its nice! Big smile Someone posted 2 sigs and an icon in the Bollywood creation gallery... I guess it was -Nitya-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Awwww...he was more upset than her and she was trying to be normal for him...awww...aren't these two really adorablee!!

Haina? They really are toooo cute. And I liked how Ankita also acknowledged how Krishna was the best......I always get an honest, genuine vibe from her.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Heyy! Where didju get this Udaan avi? Its nice! Big smile Someone posted 2 sigs and an icon in the Bollywood creation gallery... I guess it was -Nitya-

Oh you found this stuff in the bolly creations gallery? I toh found this avi made by Binu in her gallery.....thodi digging around karkeLOL Haina it's lovely, naa? I love the line about Hope....
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hello people ... so I saw Bones -

What I felt about BnB today:

The case was okay as usual and Booth was awkward. He didn't know what to do - so he blurted out the truth to Hannah and got it off his chest. Don't know if that was the right thing to do or not. But for some reason I am willing to absolve him - he wasn't really a jerk. He was uncomfortable and unsure of how to deal with Brennan's confession. Being an intensely loyal dude, harboring feelings for Brennan was hard on him. So IMHO, he HAD to disclose it to Hannah. To hear himself aloud, that he didn't really love Brennan anymore and that he had done the right thing to turn her down. Brennan and Booth's chemistry seems to have completely changed. They no longer share the easy conversation and friendly vibes. It is strictly business. And they are both trying very hard to keep it that way. Brennan by acting clueless about it and Booth by sucking up to Hannah. I don't know how and when that dynamics is going to change. If BnB are stuck in an elevator, they aren't going to have a mini make-out session like dil ka daaktar and his chamiya. They are probably going to be just as awkward in each other company. So unless Hannah leaves Booth for good, BnB are never going to be able to share the same chemistry. Coz Brennan will be binded by her pride and Booth by his loyalty. *sigh*

What am I missing in this show?

Brennan and Angela's camaraderie ... Brennan and Hannah seems kind of forced down our throats. It is neither convincing nor credible.  Showing Hannah's wow-ness and magnanimosity is as fake as a three dollar bill. Why does Brennan open out her heart to Hannah - but makes only a passing reference of her conversation with Angela?

What I would've loved to see -

I would've loved to see the conversation between Angela and Brennan instead of Hannah and Brennan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MelissaAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Ummm, will discuss the episode once everyone has watched it. But I have to say that Booth did the right thing by telling Hannah about everything. A boyfriend should not keep such secrets from his girlfriend. If Brennan-Booth were together and Hannah had confessed to Booth about having feelings for him, I would have wanted to kick Booth if he had kept this from Brennan. So, I suppose, what Booth did was what a boyfriend should do. Its just that, telling it to Hannah, as in making Hannah more involved in everything is annoying. I can't stand her being forced into becoming part of every dam* thing that goes between Brennan and Booth. I'm just too used to seeing Brennan-Booth confiding in each other and keeping everything about each other in their world. Now suddenly Booth and Brennan has nothing that is just theirs. Hannah has to be a part of it. This is really irritating to watch. If Hannah were someone whom I liked, this wouldn't have been such a torturous thing. Not a welcoming change, but not as torturous. But Hannah makes things miserable for me.

That being said, I didn't find Hannah that intolerable today. Maybe I am just becoming immuned to her character's craptastic-ness.

One thing that Bones is losing a big time is the 'togetherness' that all the characters shared with one another. Its been some time that the show has lost that angle, but today it became quite pronounced. Angela-Hodgins have their own story, Cam is always engaged with an intern, Sweets is just their for Booth, Booth is busy being honest boyfriend to Hannah, were exactly does that leave Brennan? She doesn't have anyone to talk to. I miss MicahOuch. Part of it is actually Brennan's fault. If she weren't so enthusiastic in sharing things with Hannah, she would have time to talk with other people. Instead of opening her heart to her best friend, Angela, she would much rather 'bond' with Hannah. Brennan used to be the center of the circle.....yup, she was the center that kept everyone connected. But now all that has changed. Sweets is more close with Booth......understood. I do not expect to see him giving advices to Brennan or anything. But the way he talks about BnB now, it seems like he doesn't even understand Brennan. He just sees her the way Booth projects her. Come on dude, you know the woman personally. You can be sympathetic with the woman.....you are the baby duck. Brennan's confession is not just a story for you. This is supposed to be a thing worth pondering over.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-LadyMcbethAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I saw Royal Pains as well ...

It was a very nice episode - picking up where they left off. I like the complexity of emotions that each character goes through. I like the camaraderie between the two brothers and their strained relationship with their father. I like the Indian physician's assistant who struggles between the two cultures. And I like the doctor's on and off relationship with the hospital administrator :-) And most of all I like seeing the lush green meadows, azure skies, the deafening waves beating mercilessly against the rocks, the sun and and the sand. I like seeing the opulence of the Hamptons. It is a cute serial.... finally a summer serial to beat the winter blues :-)

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I've watched about 20 minutes of Bones right now....the problem is not that Booth told Hannah....it's the WAY he's acting.....so off the cuff about the HUGE thing that Brennan said to him....infact the way EVERYONE is dealing with this....INCLUDING Brennan....her "talk" with Hannah....PATHETIC scene....there is NOTHING genuine to this so called "friendship" or even the so called "relationship" b/w Booth-Hannah.....they SAY that they are a couple....that they are friends....but it doesn't COME ACROSS......they are all acting as if BnB were ever a real couple......Brennan basically told Booth that she loved him....but Booth's all like yeah whatever....I should tell Hannah cuz "we're a couple".....Bones who? Oh yeah the random chick who told him she loved me....who cares....lemme talk some random crap with Sweets while he does his usual smirking about BnB.

It feels impossible at this point to remember that Booth could ever have loved Brennan the way he claimed to....it was just any average "relationship" then.....Brennan also seems more eager to salvage her "friendship" with Hannah than anything else.....everyone is so blase about everything, I feel like a fool reading more into these characters than I guess there really was.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Melissa

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Heyyyyyy Mel - WORD on Bones losing it sense of "togetherness" ... Angela and Hodgins have their own story. Cam is just there for an occasional quip or two with the intern. Booth is with Hannah. Sweets is with Booth. And Brennan is by herself. Whatever happened to Brennan and Angela? Agreed people need to show character groW*H once things change in their lives - but not at the cost of losing the essence of the show. Some things do not make sense at all.  Like Booth being disconnected from the squints and the lab ... he hardly talks to Cam/Angela and he barely tolerates Hodgins.

Melissa

Go to top