Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 58)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah I've watched the Guzaarish spoof one too.....RK is HOWLARIOUS as Sophia.....haha.....this time their hosting might end up being ACTUALLY amusing I think.....lol

Yeah Aamir in Dhoom3....hope that actually adds some INTELLIGENCE to the seriesLOL

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Wow, since when does Aamir Khan sell out? I like the Dhoom franchise as much as the next person, but cerebral it aint. I didn't mind Fanaa too much, since I got to see Kajol after SUCH a long time I spent most of the film watching just her. But that Rehaan kid did annoy me with his third-person way of speaking...

Anyway, I digress, lol - the first Dhoom was cool, no over-the-top star-studded guest appearances and John was a good villain, but Dhoom 2 was ruined for me thanks to "Are you, like, checking me out, like, like, like, like" ad nauseum Dead No need for Ash in that movie and certainly no need for that crappy ending where Abhishek the righteous cop walks off and leaves the thieves to their tiny restaurant just because they're in loweeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Oh, and not forgetting the double role of Bips - how was that necessary? Why did they have to write off the cop character just so they could introduce the hippie sister?! Bit redundant, no? I preferred the cop character, at least she wouldn't have let the villains go...

I do hope, however, that Aamir's villain is cooler/scarier/whatever than SRK's Don.....love SRK, but he was no Don LOL

Edited by psawyer - 01 February 2011 at 3:19pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I honestly didn't think Fanaa was that bad.....got a bit random in some bits but was a good movie otherwise I thought.....Aamir-Kajol were awesome together.

And LOL yeah I hope Aamir is a better villain than SRK's OTT turn in Don.

Dhoom2 was the biggest cheesefest on the planet.....Ash's character was THE most annoying thing in the movie and made me want to choke her anytime I saw her.....ughhh......

------------------------------------

Just read this.....they were dating in real life all this while?ShockedLOL......apparently they've been together since Seven....wow.....lol

Raqesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra to wed...

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 | 6:38:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 32 Comments Raqesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra to wed...

RaQesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra open up to TellyBuzz about them being in love, and on their wedding plans..

Guess there is going to be one Big Wedding Season in the entertainment industry this year!! It's just been few days since TellyBuzz gave our readers the news of Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee's wedding, and we now hear of the next big wedding plan!!

And we are cent percent sure that this bit of news will surely come as a surprise to one and all!!

We are talking about the lead pair of Star Plus' late night show Maryada Lekin Kab Tak?, RaQesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra!! While the media was churning stories of Ridhi and Mishal Raheja seeing each other in real life, this pair (Ridhi and RaQesh) who initially worked together on Sony's Seven suceeded in keeping their relationship a secret till now!! 

The hottest news is that the duo plans to get married in the month of November!! And this comes after their on screen wedding in the Star Plus show..

When contacted, Raqesh confirmed the news with Tellybuzz "Yes, Ridhi and I are getting married and we both are completely excited about it. It's been a while since we are together and we get along so well. We are great friends and finally we thought its time to take to the next phase of life".

"Our parents are going to meet in the coming week. The wedding is due to happen in November and it might be a straight wedding without engagement" he adds.

An equally excited Ridhi too confides in us, "I am feeling on top of the world at the moment and this is the most beautiful part of my life. Raqesh was the one who said let's get married and marrying your best friend who you can connect with feels really great."

Clearing about her earlier link up with Mishal Raheja, Ridhi says "There was nothing between us and we were great friends and still are."

Well, all we can say for this new beginning is that our good wishes and blessings are always with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpsawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
^I know....I just saw this...it's so random LOL

But hey, best to them both....they make a cute jodi. And they kept it so quiet! Shocked

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
LOL yeah it just came out of nowhere....out of the blue they are straight away jumping to marriage when no one even knew they were dating? lol.....but yeah they do make a cute pair so congrats to them indeed......I'm sure they're gonna be flooded with Nach Baliye offers now....they're both good dancersLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescencepsawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
By the way, has anyone seen Ajay's KWK? watching it now....it's quite funny. I can't say I've ever been a massive fan of Ajay but I do like his sincerity and the fact that he doesn't get involved in any of the typical Bolly drama....quite like his work ethic and his refusal to bad mouth people for the sake of it.

Loved his rapid fire answers too - "why would I go to Katrina's room to look for something else? If I'm in her room I'll look for her" LOL

incandescence

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Chalo already a controversy that there is too much of SRK in ZKJ! Umm, honey, that's what is selling your show! :| I wouldn't give this show a second glance if SRK wasn't in it. I've already seen my share of Takeshi Castle and Wipeout that I don't need to watch this ZKJ.. *rolls eyes*

Vasu, nice sigs! Big smile Who is this Jungli Billi who made these sigs? LOL LOL 

and wow! Two shocking news? Ridhi and Raquesh getting married? Woww! LOL They look cute together.. All the best to them.. But they kept it so quiet. LOL Aamir in Dhoom 3? Uhmm okay. I loved Dhoom1. John was so freaking awesome in it. Dhoom 2 was crap.. I hope the third one is better than the last one.. and there were rumours of SRK playing a villain in Dhoom3, I'm kinda glad he isn't! Ermm Just not sure of him playing a villain.. Ermm 

and yesss, I'm also looking forward to RK-IK hosting of Filmfare.. I didn't like them when they hosted it last time.. This time they seem funnier.. and Anu, love your R.com sig! Day Dreaming

AreYaar

Go to top