Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 56)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by psawyer

@Nims - Um wow. LMAO at that clip. This show makes Twilight look like Bram Stoker's Dracula LOL LOL LOL That silly ad has been playing on SO soooooooo much - the one where he "changes". Or rather where he grows two fangs, since nothing else in his face changes much. It's sort of like watching someone at the dentist Confused LOL Seriously, could Ekta not afford more make up for the poor guy? His only existence is as a vampire, and what does he get? Chopsticks barely protruding from his closed mouth...

ROFL Word! Oh and the only other "change" he gets are blue lenses in his eyes apparently....REALLY FAKE looking blue lensesROFL.....Man seriously Kekta is rolling in money otherwise and she can't even afford basic dhang ka makeup for her actors? Chalo chhodo....when she doesn't even seem to have managed to afford dhank ke ACTORS to begin with....makeup toh door ki baat haiLOL

LOL, so true. Yaar Anu, even during Buffy, Joss and the team had like, the smallest budget in the world, yet they still managed to do reasonably well in making their monsters look scary and not like GQ models (even though Angel in vamp face was still pretty cool Wink). Even with a limited budget his vampires LOOKED like vampires and did not sparkle in any way. Though I guess judging by the shooting schedules of these guys (6 days a week?! Ouch) and the fact that people have said it took 6-7 hours to get the makeup just right....this guy would have to walk around in vamp face permanently ROFLROFLROFL I'm sure he appreciates his job but is he ready for a lifestyle change like that?! ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
LMAO @ that video! LOL That guy is such a bad actor btw, ehem! And LMAO! Nat. Geo clips! ROFL ROFL And seriously Anu, those blue lenses are SO fake! It always makes me laugh when I see them! LOL I can't believe people actually watch this show and like it! Wacko

This reminds me, in my dentistry class, our sir showed us some picture of a person whose front teeth were broken but had his canines in place.. and I kept on teasing my friend that it looks like your Desi Twilight wala Abhay and she was all nooooo shut up and all! LOL

Anu - Lol I agree about that. SRK and Madhuri both look aged but the chemistry duuuude! Its undeniable! Day Dreaming I'm dyyying to watch it! And lol completely agree about him being acceptable with Rani, Kajol, Madhuri but romancing with these younger heroines looks weird.. Although I think SRK can romance with anyone and everyone and make it look good but yes, it DOES look weird at times and I'd rather watch him with the 90s ladies again and again rather than with these ladies.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Whew back from my pilates class :-)

Nimrah - I agree with you 100%. I would rather see SRK romance the Madhuri, Kajol, Rani, Priety etc ... rather than the new girls. It doesn't look good on him. It just makes him look desperate enough like Shekhar Suman to try to hold on to his age. Okay, maybe Shekhar Suman was a bad example... but you get the point. I firmly believe that SRK is a good enough actor and does have it in him to play his age.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

LOL, so true. Yaar Anu, even during Buffy, Joss and the team had like, the smallest budget in the world, yet they still managed to do reasonably well in making their monsters look scary and not like GQ models (even though Angel in vamp face was still pretty cool Wink). Even with a limited budget his vampires LOOKED like vampires and did not sparkle in any way. Though I guess judging by the shooting schedules of these guys (6 days a week?! Ouch) and the fact that people have said it took 6-7 hours to get the makeup just right....this guy would have to walk around in vamp face permanently ROFLROFLROFL I'm sure he appreciates his job but is he ready for a lifestyle change like that?! ROFLROFL

Oh totally....not that I ever watched Buffy avidly but even I could tell from the few glimpses I watched that they showed Vampires as VAMPIRES....not stone faced pretty boys who SPARKLE....the fact they were monsters always came through along with all their other qualities too......but Kekta toh has BUTCHERED the vampire genre far more than even twilight....LOL.....I'm just so sick of all these "pretty boy" version vampires wala craze these days anyways *yawns* Gimme a Booth over these kind of lame BOYS anyday :P

Waise bhi desi shows always half-ass things.....the only makeup they can get right is vamps ka makeup...LOL....cuz that's as OTT and garish as possible...actual TECHNIQUE wala makeup to give an identity to a character seems beyond their scopeLOL

LadyMcbethpsawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
The promos for the next YRF show are out too.....the one that Kavi is supposed to do a cameo in way in the end....earlier was titled Bhagya....now it's "Kismat" it seems....is YRF getting the K-fever like Kekta?ErmmLOL First Khotey Sikkey and now Kismat? What's next? Kahi Way?LOL

I like the the second promo better.....Viraf just doesn't have the screen presence for this role from what I can tellConfused.....while the guy from Powder is superb!

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Anu - WORD on everything you've said. Just because they've added fangs and given the male lead blue lenses doesn't make him a vampire. And it took 6 hours to get the make-up right? This is the most ludicrous statement I've heard. Ofcourse they won't make Vivian look horrible. He's a model and hero of the story. How can they change his cuteness factor? Who knows fangs may become the next 'in thing' for parties? *rolls eyes*

The promos for the next YRF show are out too.....the one that Kavi is supposed to do a cameo in way in the end....earlier was titled Bhagya....now it's "Kismat" it seems....is YRF getting the K-fever like Kekta?ErmmLOL First Khotey Sikkey and now Kismat? What's next? Kahi Way?

Or better yet - Kahaani Hamarey Mahi Ke Chune Raastey Kiii - LOL

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 01 February 2011 at 12:12pm

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
LadyM - Shekhar Suman was a VERY bad example to compare SRK with! LOL I'm so "hurted" you know! Ouch LOL But yeah I get your point, maybe he IS desperate to hold on to his King's title.. and I guess he doesn't get those type of roles either.. Abhi in 2 states, he plays a college guy na.. I just hope he does it well.. =/ or maybe VB alters the story a bit and makes him as an office employee.. coz SRK as a college boy mujhse bhi hazam nahi hoga! LOL

Anu - I've seen these promos, and I agree, Powder guy looks superb with his role whereas Viraf doesn't. I liked the Bhagya title more waise.. Kismat doesn't sound that good.. I'll keep an eye on this show even if I don't like it for Kavi's cameo obviously! LOL

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

The promos for the next YRF show are out too.....the one that Kavi is supposed to do a cameo in way in the end....earlier was titled Bhagya....now it's "Kismat" it seems....is YRF getting the K-fever like Kekta?ErmmLOL First Khotey Sikkey and now Kismat? What's next? Kahi Way?LOL

I like the the second promo better.....Viraf just doesn't have the screen presence for this role from what I can tellConfused.....while the guy from Powder is superb!

Shit, shit, shittt!! What the hell has this guy done to himself??!! Where's the beard??!! THIS is not the Rahul Bagga I remember...shit! I miss Mahendra...he looks like a chhachundar here Ouch...oh well....at least he knows how to ACT. Viraf toh is an average actor....boring!

I plan to watch both the shows..at least the initial epis..

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top