Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 50)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@Vasu: Beautifully said yaar.....and I concur with it too....yes Booth has been quite frustrating and acted like an ass many times this season....personality transplant in a sense like you said....lol...but by and large, that "honorable" characteristic of his has stayed intact.....the personality transplant seems to emerge from other defense mechanisms maybe.....hope we get to know more about his state of mind in the coming epis and they don't try to feed us more bullshit about how "deeply in love" Booth believes he is with Hannah....he needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realize some home truths.

@Sonia: Hey! Hope you're doing well :-)

@Kavya: You finally watched the epi then? Niiiiiice! Would love to read your views on it yaar.

@Nimrah: Yes Yes they finally won! I thought they were superb in MNIK yaar.....it's very well deserved!

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi Anu , how are you? *hugs*

About Bones epi : I don't know why but 99% of the gravedigger episodes are ALWAYS good. This episode was fantastic too - you know what I especially liked about this episode , the way the makers used BnB's personal connect with Heather Taffet , the experience of being kidnapped and all those trials (Max Brennan included) to somehow bring forth those feelings which Booth had locked up for Brennan. And the last bit - THAT look in Booth's eyes , I could just SEE that all those memories were flashing in front of him when he saw Brennan smile and just enjoy the sound of that shell like an innocent child - at that moment , it looked like he remembered nothing about all that had passed in between, he was that same old Booth who was aware of the attraction and struggles with it on a daily basis like Gordon Gordon had once said!   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Booth-Brennan bit apart, I have to say the episode stood out in totality- that woman who plays Heather Taffet , god she is SUCH a fantastic actress, the cold, shrewd expression on her face and the way she plays with the mind is seriously spine chilling - I felt terrible for Sweets, poor fellow! I HATED how she screwed with his mind and shook him bad, I am sure he wouldn't have managed to pull himself together if Caroline hadn't sensed that he was disturbed and took it upon herself to set him straight, that was a FANTASTIC SCENE - it made me very emotional!  

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey Kavya *hugs back* I'm fine.....how 'bout yourself?

Totally agree....most GD epis are always fab....although the hero in the hold didn't quite live up to what it could have but in general yeah they are fab.....truly the actress playing Taffett is brilliant...she REALLY makes you hate her....I remember the epi last year when they showed the GD trial and the way she was messing with Brennan, Angela and all the squints then also and just scoffing at them and twisting everything around....really makes you feel like punching her....lol.....truly a genius villain....deffo the best over-reaching arc in Bones....wonder if they'll ever be able to have as great a villain in the show again....they lost out the chance with the Gormogon storyline which also had a lot of potential....but oh well....let's hope the sniper storyline shapes up good too.

Oh and yeah the Caroline-Sweets scene was seriously fantasticccc....that's another fab actress...the lady playing Caroline...she always livens up any epi she's in too....and JFD acted very well as Sweets too.....the epi was shot so well....with interesting camera angles and it was very interesting in the case of Sweets especially showing the turmoil in his mind.

Bazinga

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey, Kavya, Anu - totally agree with you both on Heather Taffet; fantastic villain, both as the Gravedigger and Taffet herself..the actress was brilliant and I will really miss her on the show. The Gravedigger was one of my favourite bad guys, along with Howard Epps, for sheer creep-ery. I would love to see another 2/3 episode arc on a serial killer with those kinds of smarts and mind games. As much as the show is about BB and the personal relationships, I do want more interesting cases. Maybe Hannah could get kidnapped/murdered by a new psycho on the block? :-P...no, but then she would become a "martyr" and Booth would be crying over the loss of his "love"....yeah, let's scratch that plan. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hey Kavya *hugs back* I'm fine.....how 'bout yourself?

Totally agree....most GD epis are always fab....although the hero in the hold didn't quite live up to what it could have but in general yeah they are fab.....truly the actress playing Taffett is brilliant...she REALLY makes you hate her....I remember the epi last year when they showed the GD trial and the way she was messing with Brennan, Angela and all the squints then also and just scoffing at them and twisting everything around....really makes you feel like punching her....lol.....truly a genius villain....deffo the best over-reaching arc in Bones....wonder if they'll ever be able to have as great a villain in the show again....they lost out the chance with the Gormogon storyline which also had a lot of potential....but oh well....let's hope the sniper storyline shapes up good too.

Oh and yeah the Caroline-Sweets scene was seriously fantasticccc....that's another fab actress...the lady playing Caroline...she always livens up any epi she's in too....and JFD acted very well as Sweets too.....the epi was shot so well....with interesting camera angles and it was very interesting in the case of Sweets especially showing the turmoil in his mind.

WORD on all that! I am looking forward to the sniper storyline too now- somehow, even after her death, gravedigger still remains alive - there'd obviously be many references to her through her killer, so the gravedigger memories are going to linger on I guess. In general all the actors are good in Bones but I think JFD especially stood out this time - he portrayed that turmoil very well, I really felt for him. Oh yeah, the female who plays Caroline is fantastic- I love her cocky, in-your-face attitude LOL but I also love how sensitive she is to everything and everyone despite her seemingly nonchalant, tough cookie exterior. I have to say that the entire gravedigger arc except for the episode where Booth's kidnapped was a stroke of genius on the part of the makers!     

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Hey, Kavya, Anu - totally agree with you both on Heather Taffet; fantastic villain, both as the Gravedigger and Taffet herself..the actress was brilliant and I will really miss her on the show. The Gravedigger was one of my favourite bad guys, along with Howard Epps, for sheer creep-ery. I would love to see another 2/3 episode arc on a serial killer with those kinds of smarts and mind games. As much as the show is about BB and the personal relationships, I do want more interesting cases. Maybe Hannah could get kidnapped/murdered by a new psycho on the block? :-P...no, but then she would become a "martyr" and Booth would be crying over the loss of his "love"....yeah, let's scratch that plan. 

Ooooh Epps was really interesting too....ahh the days when Bones had interesting cases *nostalgic sigh* LOL....long gone now....but yeah I also thought Epps was a brilliantly creepy serial killer and that storyline was very well handled too.....the Gormogon one was wasted by the end but that also had potential....things really went down in season three and have never really picked up to the pre season three level ever again......they set up the base for the sniper well in this epi but somehow his actual confrontation with Booth in the end didn't have that punch to it that I'd hoped for....but let's see what they do in the future.

And yeah ditto....as much as I'd love for Hannah to die and disappear from this show, won't bode well BnB wise cuz Booth will keep on moping after her then....basically they need to break-up and then she needs to get lost....really pathetic character that just doesn't fit in with the team AT ALL.

psawyer

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
LOL Vasu- pyscho killing Hannah? Tum bhi na! Personally, I don't want Hannah getting so much importance- I don't think she deserves to have her bones examined by Brennan or the whole squint squad  looking out for her murderer - I think it'd be best if she got together with Sully instead or has g*y love affair with Daisy  :P 

EDIT:

Alright I'm feeling sleepy now- gotta hit the bed, see ya Anu n Vasu!

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 30 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyerAreYaar

Go to top