Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 48)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
The first VM is really sweet. With them all smiling and stuff. It indeed has great BnB moments. Miss those times. Wish Booth would be like that again....but after the coma he has become a lot sober. The second VM isn't working for meConfused. Anyway........

Anu, Booth probably won't think that with ease....but he may think like that anyway. When Brennan put her heart out there, she chose to say that she didn't want to have any regrets. She never really said the actual words. I don't doubt that Booth didn't understand it's real meaning, but he did close the topic in a curt manner. What he wanted was real at that moment. Brennan wanted to give them a chance, but he chose Hannah instead. It can naturally make him feel now that this matter is a closed deal for Brennan. Because, whatever regrets she was likely to have due to the fact that she turned him down, were partially covered when he turned her down. Off course, I'm not saying that Booth thinks that way exactly, I'm just saying that he may. After that Brennan closed herself up completely. Now, when she has smiled like this again, it was not because of him but coz of someone else. Where does that put him in? What is his place in Brennan's life now? He surely doesn't lighten up her mood now....he can no longer be that much of a friend. The poor guy is in a bad position.....and I think it is only obvious for him to feel that things have gone back to the way it used to be.....Brennan being totally aloof from the concept of love. I really don't see him trying to win Brennan by shunning away his chance of, what he believes, being happy with Hannah.

I definitely do want Booth to realize that he can never be completely happy with Hannah. His happiness is with Brennan. I want him to break up with Hannah and just be himself. Just be the partner, the friend he was to Brennan........and love her the way he used to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh most DEFINITELY....he has completely convinced Brennan that he is totally in love with Hannah....so she will deffo spout out this stuff every chance she gets now...lol....cuz that is so Brennan.....she will basically repeat and regurgitate LOUDLY everything he's said to her about Hannah....and in the most inappropriate of ways and times...haha.....should be hilariousLOL....

Booth might be hurt.....but more importantly he'll be confused and off-balance.....which is BADLY needed to shake him out of his "my life is perfect with Hannah" nonsenseLOL

Hahaha....that would be awesome. But do you think that him questioning his devotion and love for Hannah will drive him to propose to her? Arrrgghhh....I so don't wanna see him doing that. I badly want him to end things with Hannah because he will realize that its Brennan that he can truly love.

Like you said, the pictures from the valentines day episode does suggest a broken down Booth.....that combined with the 'grand gesture' spoiler, only suggest him proposing and her refusing him. Can't believe that his second proposal will be turned down as wellConfused. He is no better than RossLOL. At least Ross got married at the first place, then divorced.....but Booth can't even get married.

I really didn't want Booth to be Hannah's 'leftover' and Brennan to be Booth's second option. But if the proposal thing happens......Brennan will actually be the second choiceOuch.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Mels, my point was all based on what his actions will be AFTER he breaks up with Hannah.....which is an inevitability as we all know.

I'm not going to be all "poor Booth" just yet either to absolve him of everything. Yes Brennan never said the words overtly in the car that night but technically neither did HE when he asked her in the 100th epi for a chance.....it goes both ways....the whole point is about UNDERSTANDING here. That way toh both of them can endlessly use the excuse that neither of them said the ACTUAL words and this can go around in circles pointlessly.

Why can't he still be her friend? SHE didn't push him away....HE distanced himself from her for MOST of this season....so why is he all bechara now all of a sudden feeling like he can't be her friend? HE brought things to this point...Brennan was ALWAYS his friend through everything otherwise.....but HE chose to blow off his friends to go and do Hannah......he LET things come to this point.

So coming back to my original point....AFTER the break-up with Hannah....THEN Booth needs to work at bridging that distance that has come b/w them....not necessarily romantically but as being that rock solid support for her that he always used to be in the past.....UNDERSTANDING her like he used to.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Hahaha....that would be awesome. But do you think that him questioning his devotion and love for Hannah will drive him to propose to her? Arrrgghhh....I so don't wanna see him doing that. I badly want him to end things with Hannah because he will realize that its Brennan that he can truly love.

Like you said, the pictures from the valentines day episode does suggest a broken down Booth.....that combined with the 'grand gesture' spoiler, only suggest him proposing and her refusing him. Can't believe that his second proposal will be turned down as wellConfused. He is no better than RossLOL. At least Ross got married at the first place, then divorced.....but Booth can't even get married.

I really didn't want Booth to be Hannah's 'leftover' and Brennan to be Booth's second option. But if the proposal thing happens......Brennan will actually be the second choiceOuch.

I guess we can't really know until we see that scene but maybe that scene when he "proposes" to Hannah will in a sense end with him realizing that Brennan is the one and not Hannah?  I guess I can overlook what drives him to proposing to Hannah if the fallout is well handled....

He is gonna be all heartbroken as the pics show....now for WHAT reason we can't fully say....might be that Hannah turns him down OR that Hannah or he himself might reach the realization that Brennan is the one for him?

LOL@ the Ross comparison....haha....so true....no wonder BnB are called the Ross and Rachel of the crimesolving worldWinkLOL....but then, technically they never even got to get together like Ross and Rachel did with their hooking up/breaking up cycles....lol....oh and waise toh Booth HAS been married once.....remember Rebecca?LOL

Achha try this link for the second VM again....it's a real nice one....hope you can watch it now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOXd7jhLRDE

Edited by nureat01 - 29 January 2011 at 12:51pm
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Anu - for you:

Chandrakanta returns to small screen!

Saturday, January 29, 2011 | 6:59:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 18 Comments
Chandrakanta returns to small screen!

The legendary show Chandrakanta will be back with a bang, this time on Sahara One...

Chandrakanta ki kahani ye maana hai puran...these magical mega composition fantasy costume drama 'Chandrakanta' had created history. The biggest grosser for Doordarshan, Sunil Agnihotri directed Chandrakanta had carved another level of success for this genre of storytelling on television. From children to adults, 9 AM Sunday was reserved for this adventure and an overload of magical twists & turns. And now the slot will be reserved for Sahara One.

Now once again Sunil Agnihotri, in his fantasy drama 'Kahani Chandrakanta Ki,' is bringing back to life those super successful characters of princess Chandrakanta, Kroor Singh, Pundit Jagannath, Badrinath etc under the banner of Sunil Agnihotri Production. 

In this series too Chandrakanta is played by Shikha Swarop. Vindoo Dara Singh is playing the character of Abhimanyu while Pundit Jagannath is portrayed by Rajendra Gupta. Puneet Issarwill be seen in the character of Shiv Dutt, Mamik as Badrinath, Krutika Desai will be Naintara,Rupa Ganguly as Roopmati, Raja Chaudhari will be seen as Tej Singh, Nishigangha Wad plays Kalavati, Santosh Shukla as Virendra Singh, Sonia Rakkar as Padmini, Vinod Kapoor as Chandi and Shailendra Singh plays Kroor Singh. Many more artistes will join this biggest fantasy of 2011.

Sunil Agnihotri says, "Chandrakanta, in itself, is a huge product. No other serial could match its popularity or success. In any case costume Dramas- whether Historical, Mythological or Fantasies- have always been close to my heart. Their canvas is creating an aura around a different time zone is so very interesting. After a long break, once again we are bringing the similar thrill, shape shifting aiyyars & magic of tilism back at a higher level with more and better special effects through my favourite subject." 

Shooting of 'Kahani Chandrakanta Ki,' has begun at actual locations and it is scheduled for March 2011 telecast on Sahara One

Audience get ready once again to experience the fantasy world of Chandrakanta! 

P.S. - Rebecca and Booth were never married. He asked her, but she refused because they were not in love. I miss Rebecca though - not as Booth's love interest but as a character. She was cute. 

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ooohh Kajol won the Filmfare for MNIK! Just read it in the bolly forum....and SRK won for MNIK too! Wow.....honestly I don't mind....even though the movie got W*F-ish in its second half, I really did think SRK did a superb job in the movie and didn't ham as much as I'd expected him to....it was quite a heartfelt performance....and Kajol was awesome too....I can't forget the scene when she cries holding her son's dead body.....goosebumps.....

But everyone in the bolly forum is bashing themLOL.....I don't care...ppl can call them "over-rated" for all they want.....to me SRK-Kajol are ETERNALDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissanimrah

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Yup, Booth didn't say 'I love you' either, but his confession was more on a positive note. It was about 'giving a chance'...while Brennan's one was about 'not wanting to have any regrets'. While both confessions were equally sad and heartfelt, but the words chosen, and the situation in which they were said, can leave scope for multiple interpretations. Plus Brennan's 'I'll adjust' may have given Booth the impression that she will move on eventually. I keep saying may because I don't understand the Booth of this season very well. He has split personality. The Booth we saw in this episode was a familiar one and we understood him. But when I think that he is the same Booth who visited jerkland (as you correctly named itLOL), I don't think I came make much out of what goes in his mind.

Anyway, moving to the point that you are concerned with........The problem is that both turning each other down, then one showing that he has moved on and the other saying that she can adjust, made things quite complex. Anu, Booth will definitely remove the distance that he has created after he and Hannah breaks up. He may do it automatically, without even realizing. If he doesn't have a distraction in life, he will definitely spend more time with Brennan. His feelings for Brennan will resurface and things will eventually fall into places. He does understand her better than anyone else.....but he surely lacks that kind of understanding when the matter of his place in Brennan's life comes up. So yeah, he will become closer to Brennan once Hannah is out of the picture and he will not pull himself away from his Bones.....but romantically, well, it will take him time to put his heart out there and ponder whether she will take it or leave it.

I'm not much concerned with what will happen after the break-up. Once Hannah isn't around, things will be pleasing to watch anyway. My concern now is solely about who will break-up with whom. It's an inevitable break-up....but who breaks up with whom will make a huge difference for me. A really big one......

EDIT: Anu, you are forgetting, he never married Rebecca. She became pregnant, he wanted to marry her, and proposed...but she turned him down. Brennan even asked Rebecca na that why she refused to marry Booth. And Rebecca then said sth about the right moment passing by and blah blah.....

That link of the VM isn't working either. Its something to do with the song used, I suppose.....coz of which it has been banned in certain countries.

Edited by Melissa - 29 January 2011 at 1:24pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks for posting the Chandrakanta article, Vas! Hug  I read it just a while ago too and was reading all the comments....so many other ppl getting nostalgic about their childhood tooLOL.....but yeah I dunno how much of a good idea this would be....how can they still cast the SAME lady as Chandrakanta?? It's been like 15 years!Confused.....Oh well, let's see.

Originally posted by psawyer

P.S. - Rebecca and Booth were never married. He asked her, but she refused because they were not in love. I miss Rebecca though - not as Booth's love interest but as a character. She was cute. 

Ohhhh they weren't married? LOL I guess I got confused....did he propose to her though? Cuz she was pregnant and stuff? The honor thing? I liked Rebecca too....she was a nice, fun character....genuine and not an annoying OTT fake-o like Hannah.....plus she GENUINELY knew Booth and some history to him....lol...which made for interesting moments.

Go to top