Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 46)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Amazing Caps Anu!!!!!!!!!! These are my favorites

Awwwwwww........how happy she looks in these two pics. She looks like a little girl. Adorable pics!

This is such a picture perfect moment. Brennan is looking so beautiful and her eyes is all dreamy........

*squeeeeee* THE LOOK. I can never get over this look. The yearning in his eyes....*sigh*

How handsome is he looking here?Blushing Sad, but handsome. Watching Booth sad is so much better than watching Brennan sad. Brennan's sadness is somehow miserable for me to watch....but not Booth's.

Edited by Melissa - 29 January 2011 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

I am very hopeful about everything.....but still Booth's 'grand gesture' in future episode keeps nagging me. What do you think will the gesture be if not a proposal. I hardly see a guy like Booth choosing Valentines Day to break-up with his 'oh so serious gf'. Plus, this quite doesn't serve the true meaning of 'gesture'LOL. And if it is a proposal, that is a downer. Anyway, I am too happy to let any of these upset me now. Yaar I also likely think the "grand gesture" can only be a proposal and then whatever comes out of that convo with Hannah will leave him all shattered again....atleast that's what the pics make it look like....baaki remains to be seen....maybe next week's polygamy epi and that convo with Brennan about how you only love ONE person the most will make him panic about Hannah in some way and he'll feel like he needs to prove some point? Like this entire season he's been trying a little TOO hard to prove to everyone how Hannah is "the one", right? So this might be his last ditch attempt? 

I loved the bit were Max says that Brennan is prettier than Hannah. And Brennan is like 'I know!'......awww.....Brennan is definitely so much better than Hannah in every possible way. LOLL that was ADORABLE....and SO Brennan-likeLOL.....Arey kahaan humaari Bones and kahaan that useless Hannibal! Puh-leaze!LOL

Any comparison, actually, is quite baseless. Wonder how Booth is gaga over Hannah, when he holds Brennan as the standard. Some things about Booth will always remain confusing......Confused I think we'll get a lot of our answers in that elevator epi that's going to air in March....seems like that's when Booth might give straight answers to all these things confusing us too....what his state of mind has been and what he was DELUDING himself with....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissapsawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Ah...that scene where he stares at her through the window....desperately wanting what he (thinks) he can't have....and seeing her so happy and smiley and childlike, knowing that he is not the one to put that smile on her face....rather, he has been the reason that lately she's held back even more. WORDD! You've described it so beautifully....that's exactly the sense I got from that scene too....that longing, that yearning was back in his eyes.....cuz it always used to be HIM putting that light in her eyes, that smile on her face and yet now there's a distance....and in light of epi 9, now he knows more than ever that she's been holding back more cuz of that fallout...now he is no longer the one to bring that smile on her face, rather the one to put that sadness and reserve that now shows in her eyes.

What rawness that emanates from his eyes as she tells him "you should have waited for me"....which alludes of course to the action of the episode but can be seen as a slight - subconscious maybe - attack on him. You should have waited for me, in life as well as love. Day Dreaming OMG I never realized that! So TRUE! It can be interpreted on that deeper level as well! "You should have waited for me"Day Dreaming.....and the INTENSITY with which he was looking at her there SHOWED that he understood it on both levels....*sigh* Oh Bones.

Melissapsawyer

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Ah...that scene where he stares at her through the window....desperately wanting what he (thinks) he can't have....and seeing her so happy and smiley and childlike, knowing that he is not the one to put that smile on her face....rather, he has been the reason that lately she's held back even more. 

What rawness that emanates from his eyes as she tells him "you should have waited for me"....which alludes of course to the action of the episode but can be seen as a slight - subconscious maybe - attack on him. You should have waited for me, in life as well as love. Day Dreaming

@bold- you have pointed out and excellent thing Vasu. That one line had such an intense underlying meaning. Do you suppose Booth's "I just didn't wanna let anyone down" had something to do with this? The look he gave while saying the line was really umm.....raw and strained. It was like he wanted to make a point.....he really needed to let Brennan know what he was thinking or feeling without directly saying it. Even after saying this line....he kept holding onto that look. It was like he was hurting inside and he wanted to know if Brennan understood him. The scene was so profound.......and confusing

Brb....a friend is calling

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Amazing Caps Anu!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Mels! :D

This is such a picture perfect moment. Brennan is looking so beautiful and her eyes is all dreamy........I knowwwww....she looked GORGEOUS....the light in her eyes....all dreamy like you said....soft and beautiful....she looked ethereal....can you really blame Booth for staring?LOL

*squeeeeee* THE LOOK. I can never get over this look. The yearning in his eyes....*sigh* Me tooooo! I can NEVER get over THE LOOK either!Day Dreaming DB does it so BRILLIANTLY!

How handsome is he looking here?Blushing Sad, but handsome. Watching Booth sad is so much better than watching Brennan sad. Brennan's sadness is somehow miserable for me to watch....but not Booth's.

LMAO so trueeee! I can still manage to watch sad Booth cuz see it gives us THE LOOK which we got all of last season....sad, heartbroken Brennan on the other hand just breaks my heart on so many levels BECAUSE it's rare for her to show so much emotion *sigh* .....but yeah sad Booth atleast is still REAL Booth unlike the jerk version of him that doesn't even show Brennan the consideration of friendship.

I also loved this cap

Sniper Booth! Blushing  *swooooooons*Day DreamingLOL

Melissa

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

OMG I never realized that! So TRUE! It can be interpreted on that deeper level as well! "You should have waited for me"Day Dreaming.....and the INTENSITY with which he was looking at her there SHOWED that he understood it on both levels....*sigh* Oh Bones.

Exactly. And, you know - it seemed that in this scene, for perhaps the first time, Brennan was the confident one, the one who thought from the heart. I loved that she believed Max from the beginning that he didn't do it, despite her saying "the evidence cleared you", she still put her heart before her head and just felt. She did the same with Booth - disappointed that he didn't wait for her. Caroline had to be the "rational" person in this scene, saying that they still had a good case and it wasn't Booth's fault that the sniper got away. The only thing Brennan said, with eyes and words, was "you should have waited for me". Not, "you were right" or "you were wrong" or "the facts say so and so"....just the emotion that she was feeling. And said nothing beyond that. The distance was palpable. She's not going to share her life with him anymore; she's just doing her job and moving on. But he, of course, doesn't like that. 

That scene with Max outside sort of reminded me of the BB scene where he tells her "there's more than one kind of family". Except now the roles are reversed. Her "real" family has come through for her, and the "other" family that he was a part of seems to be slipping away...

@Mels - absolutely. His "I didn't want to let anyone down" can clearly be read on a meta-level as well. He realises that he has let someone down and is imploring her to believe that he didn't mean to do it. But like I said above, she says nothing in response...clearly her hurt is still so raw that she doesn't feel up to placating him anymore, and telling him that it's all okay when it's clearly not. And that bothered him. 

In fact, it felt to me that if Caroline and Max weren't there to fill in the gaps....this scene would be very quiet and would have far less dialogue. They just wouldn't know what to say to each other anymore. 

Edited by psawyer - 29 January 2011 at 10:50am

MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Exactly. And, you know - it seemed that in this scene, for perhaps the first time, Brennan was the confident one, the one who thought from the heart. I loved that she believed Max from the beginning that he didn't do it, despite her saying "the evidence cleared you", she still put her heart before her head and just felt. She did the same with Booth - disappointed that he didn't wait for her. Caroline had to be the "rational" person in this scene, saying that they still had a good case and it wasn't Booth's fault that the sniper got away. The only thing Brennan said, with eyes and words, was "you should have waited for me". Not, "you were right" or "you were wrong" or "the facts say so and so"....just the emotion that she was feeling. And said nothing beyond that. The distance was palpable. She's not going to share her life with him anymore; she's just doing her job and moving on. But he, of course, doesn't like that. Very true....they showed major character groW*H for Brennan in those scenes....showing her thinking from her heart and expressing it like you said....I absolutely LOVED the moment after Max gives her the shell and says, "I know you're going to say that's not the sound of the ocean, Dad...it's the sound of the blood rushing through your ears" and Brennan replies, "But you always said it was the sound of the ocean, Dad" and there's a pause as Max just looks at her...I found that SO touching....then he smiles and changes the topic and says he's leaving....and Brennan doesn't say anything else either....but what wasn't said in that scene was really sweet to me.....it touched Max's heart that she believed him...in more ways than one after all this time....and the way that bond b/w them was deepened....very sweetly shown.

And word to what you said in the bolded bit.....the distance was indeed palpable....his eyes had that raw emotion like you said....communicating that he wanted her to UNDERSTAND what he was saying....but she was the one that was keeping it more work-related in a sense.....

That scene with Max outside sort of reminded me of the BB scene where he tells her "there's more than one kind of family". Except now the roles are reversed. Her "real" family has come through for her, and the "other" family that he was a part of seems to be slipping away... Very true.....it ties back to the whole thing about how he was always the one there for her and now others....her long lost family seem to be there for her....closer to her and Booth seems to be slipping away.

@Mels - absolutely. His "I didn't want to let anyone down" can clearly be read on a meta-level as well. He realises that he has let someone down and is imploring her to believe that he didn't mean to do it. But like I said above, she says nothing in response...clearly her hurt is still so raw that she doesn't feel up to placating him anymore, and telling him that it's all okay when it's clearly not. And that bothered him. Yep exactly....his eyes and his body language conveyed that he WANTED her to say something, to understand....but she didn't say much....clearly keeping her defense mechanisms firmly in place to block out all the hurt and trying to keep a distance....but Booth being as shaken up as he was by this incident....in a sense this is starting to turn his world upside down and he is unconsciously turning to Brennan to anchor him again....wanting her to understand...wanting her to tell him that he isn't wrong

I do still feel a bit confused about HOW he felt he had let someone down....it was kind of a cryptic comment that can be interpreted in various ways I guess.....I assume he meant Brennan? But was it in relation to just the sniper or on other deeper levels as well like it was for the "you should have waited for me" line?

In fact, it felt to me that if Caroline and Max weren't there to fill in the gaps....this scene would be very quiet and would have far less dialogue. They just wouldn't know what to say to each other anymore. Good point....I wonder too...they were fine otherwise in the epi cuz the work dynamic was back....but beyond that, I also think there would be awkwardness....they don't really show them alone together talking about something other than the case....this might change in next week's epi with the discussion about loving one person the most as per the preview.

Edited by nureat01 - 29 January 2011 at 11:06am

Melissapsawyer

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I also loved this cap

Sniper Booth! Blushing  *swooooooons*Day DreamingLOL

Sniper Booth is so HAWTBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing *swoons*

Now I'm all sad for Booth. Just a day ago, I thought that I wouldn't feel a thing for Booth even he comes down on his knees to apologise to Brennan for being a jerk. I actually thought he deserved to be kicked. But his look at Brennan.....his desperation to justify himself to her, those saddened eyes.....Ouch Poor Booth. Why does he have to be such an honorable man? He still has a chance with Brennan. He can still make her smile......if only he tries. But he is just letting it all go....because clearly he doesn't think it is right to ditch Hannah for his 'real love'. Uggghhhh....just dump Hannah and be what you used to be with Brennan. She won't turn you down the second time. There is a sweet sorrow in watching Booth like this.....and I don't mind it. But still, I do feel sad for him.

psawyerAreYaar

Go to top