Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 45)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

*sigh* Everyone is using such pretty sigs...*long sigh*

LOL....yaar it's all free to use.....Vasu posted her Bones update in her gallery too

And I'll post mine now.....there are many places you can get icons/sigs from naa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ok Mash, I've posted my update if you want to check it out:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474078&PID=38637812&#38637812

Sorry I could only make one sig but I can change the text to something else if you want....and if you want any of the icons stacked, lemme know and I'll do it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissaincandescence

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
He is back! And the look is BACK!!!!!!!!!!Woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

The entire episode was quite intriguing. Although I knew that Taffet in gonna die, the evil sniper will eventually make his entry, still the twists and turns made the episode interesting. But most of all, what made the episode so awesome was that the old essence of Bones was back. If not entirely, at least more than partially. And I'm so glad for that.

Caroline is such a sweetheart. I loved her scene with Sweets. Who would have thought that we would get to see a shaken up, teary eyed Caroline? The Hodgins-Sweets scene was nice too. I love Hodgins. He is such an endearing character. His scene with Angela was a really hubby-wifey type of a thing.Quite a cute sceneLOL. And it was so good to see Wendell again. Missed him a lot. They should make him a permanent. I like Vincent, Fisher and Clark....but I like Wendell better and miss him when he isn't around.

Anyway, the best part of the episode had to be, the return of old Booth. I have no idea what made them randomly bring back the Booth we want, but honestly, I don't even want an explanation. I am just overjoyed with the fact that we have OUR Booth back. He strayed off, became a total jerk and an irritating a**. I wanted answers for his that behavior. Now that I have seen THE Booth, I really find myself not caring much about any answers. It sounds really fangirly and irrational of me, but when it comes to Bones (especially BnB) maybe that's what I am. I don't care to know why Booth was cold to Brennan, why he treated Brennan like 'just another girl' and didn't even give a damn about her feelings. Now that he is back to giving the look, it somehow makes me believe that maybe our theories were right. That one look seemed to have shown those thousands of emotion that he should have shown earlier. I just want him to do the right thing henceforth. Watching jerk-Booth was such a nightmare that after having a glimpse of the real-Booth, I don't want to go back for answers. Wonder when Hannah will be permanently out of Booth's life. Without her, he becomes real....the one whom we like and we knew. In episode 4 of this season, he gave Brennan the look....and Hannah wasn't in the epi. In this episode, he gave THE LOOK....and Hannah was yet again not around. Having her out will only bring wonderful changes to the show.

And how gallant was Booth looking doing in those action bits? And in that bit were he said "I don't need a warrant, this land belongs to Seeley Booth", the way he smirked............and finally, the looks that he directed at Brennan at the last scene *sigh* The intensity..........*faints* Please, let this Booth stay forever *prays*.

Oh, and BnB's camaraderie was back. Their scene in the apartment and the ' best sniper' discussion reminded me of the very BnB we so love. An epi which had GD, Max and Caroline....how can it be anything but amazing?! And the promo for next week's episode looks promising. LMAO@ the first bit......ohh Brennan! But the last bit.......Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. I will try not to get my hopes high, but given that the previous episode couldn't dampen my excitement for this episode.....I don't see how I will keep myself from hoping more from the next episode.

I so hope that they just don't go and ruin what they almost regained with 'the look' by making Booth propose Hannah.

EDIT: I am so gonna use the stuffs you have posted in your gallery Anu.

Edited by Melissa - 29 January 2011 at 9:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Melsssssssssss! *squishy hugs*

Yes Yes Yesssss! OUR Booth is finally back! *dances around* LOL I loveeeee the emos you posted....haha especially this one   Toooooooo cute! lol

Truly a Hannah-less epi always is a sigh of relief but this epi was extra special and better than the previous Hannah-less epis of the season.....I'm still confused as to how they intended to originally air THIS epi as the first one back from hiatus and THEN that retarded epi we got last week with Booth talking such utter CRAP.....anywhoo....now I don't even want to know.....I'm just so thankful that we got our Bones and Booth back.....and next week looks like the trend will continue *touchwood*.....HH better not take this away from us again now. We have jheloed ENOUGH this season. LOL and ditto about your irrational fangirly side...same here.....I was sooooooo pissed off last week....but the way we got our Booth back this week....I'm ok with not even getting any answers....just don't make him act like a jerk like that again.....that's all I'm asking forLOL

So yeah, I guess SOME weird stuff will come up since Hannah's going to be there in that Feb 10th epi....but hopefully we'll get our BnB in all this mess somewhere too.....It just makes me so damn happy to see that dynamic back! It was lost somewhere in all the retardedness of this season but finally it's back! Phew!

Like LadyM was saying....can't even tell you how MUCH I missed those LOOKSDay Dreaming.....they remind me all over again about what makes this show and BnB SO specialDay Dreaming

Oh and I agree...I SO hope they make Wendell permanent.....but what a pleasant surprise to have him in back to back 2 epis! Yay! All thanks to the order of epis shuffling around...lol...but I'm not complaining ;-)

Edited by nureat01 - 29 January 2011 at 9:21am

MelissaLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Caps from the epi:

MelissaLadyMcbeth

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Just saw your gall, Anu - gorgeous stuff! Clap

Mash - lol, all my sigs are free for use as well, that's if you want to use the same sig as someone else LOL...here: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1555417&TPN=16

AreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Yeah Anu....I am also mega confused about the same thing. There should be some balance between the episodes. We surely don't expect every episode to be equally good, some are free to be okayish and moderate types. But an episode like this, after tolerating a retarded episode like the previous week's one.........I seriously can't comprehend the way their mind works. Anyway, the sudden boost was a welcoming and very much needed change. Who wants to complain about such a good episode? This episode, and the Booth in it, had the power to make us move past the crap shown previously..........I just hope they just go along the path that they have chosen with this episode and not make a turn by giving us some other crap. I don't doubt that another glimpse of THE Booth will make me all happy and stuff, but mistakes can only be forgiven once.

I am very hopeful about everything.....but still Booth's 'grand gesture' in future episode keeps nagging me. What do you think will the gesture be if not a proposal. I hardly see a guy like Booth choosing Valentines Day to break-up with his 'oh so serious gf'. Plus, this quite doesn't serve the true meaning of 'gesture'LOL. And if it is a proposal, that is a downer. Anyway, I am too happy to let any of these upset me now.

I loved the bit were Max says that Brennan is prettier than Hannah. And Brennan is like 'I know!'......awww.....Brennan is definitely so much better than Hannah in every possible way. Any comparison, actually, is quite baseless. Wonder how Booth is gaga over Hannah, when he holds Brennan as the standard. Some things about Booth will always remain confusing......Confused

I'm gonna miss Taffet......quite a lot really. Grave Digger gave us one of the best episode of Bones. I am grateful to her for that....lol. I think it will take me some time to get used to the fact that she will never show her psychotic self and mess up the minds of squints and Booth.

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ah...that scene where he stares at her through the window....desperately wanting what he (thinks) he can't have....and seeing her so happy and smiley and childlike, knowing that he is not the one to put that smile on her face....rather, he has been the reason that lately she's held back even more. 

What rawness that emanates from his eyes as she tells him "you should have waited for me"....which alludes of course to the action of the episode but can be seen as a slight - subconscious maybe - attack on him. You should have waited for me, in life as well as love. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaLadyMcbethAreYaar

Go to top