Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 44)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Heyy Vasu!

LOL Mash, I concur...she's shown up JUST to show off her BnB sigs and avis :P....Veryyyyyyyy sly, Vasu.....veryyyyyy sly :P

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Ummm where did everyone suddenly disappear to? :S Ek hi aur phir bye? lol

Ok I guess I'll go do some work too then.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Oh My God!! Vasuuuu!! Where did you get that sig and those avis?? Did you specifically show up right now to taunt us with them?

Edit:

Waittt...did you make them? Shocked

Sorry, went off to have dinner. 

Um, lol. No, and yes. LOL No I didn't show up to taunt you, but yes, I did make them Wink

@Anu - lmao....not really, call it good timing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely discussions guys. I agreee - Bones was awesome this week. Taut, tight and classic. Even before I read the credits I had a guess this would be directed by DB (I don't keep up with spoilers, so didn't know in advance). I love the episodes he directs....they always seem to be of such great quality, and they really go back to the essence of the characters, especially BB. Loved Heather Taffet, though I wish she would have stayed a little longer simply coz she's such a great character. Fitting ending to her life though. LOVED Caroline Julian and Sweets - first time I've seen her vulnerable about anything, was lovely to see. 

Sweets was great as well - different dimension to his character and a glimpse of how he - and the audience - must sometimes feel about his involvement with the gang. So many times the characters treat him like a joke, indulgently perhaps but nevertheless, but it was great to see Hodgins and Booth both so concerned about him. 

And yay, Max was back! Loved his "I'm in Maui....actually in New Hampshire....please tell the FBI I didn't kill her" deal. Loved his and Brennan's scene too, finally some great father-daughter bonding. Wish Russ would come back as well. Would love to see Russ, Amy and the kids. 

And as for BB - throughout the episode they were back to their old selves, but never more so than in the final few scenes. Just the eye contact was enough, and sorely missed. These two never need words to express their feelings and to understand each other. My only issue was that this episode was so good and so back to the original that it seemed to negate the previous ep. Not that I mind - last ep was blah, but in the timeline of things it seemed slightly weird, but just for a second.

Oh, but Gravedigger storyline is done *sad face*. Will miss it - truly the best overreaching arch of the series. Had some great Gravedigger eps, I remember the first one with Hodgins & Bones getting kidnapped....what a fantastic episode that was, and this was no less. 

But yay, we get to see sniper Booth and more of his past! Looks like his old "mentor"/friend is here to stay, so that's always good. And Mash, I agree with you - it was so sexy when Booth jumped over the fence and said "I don't need a warrant....this land belongs to Seeley Booth, *smirk face*"...had a flashback of Angelus Day Dreaming

I have to say, this episode was very reminiscent of Season 1....seemed like it didn't fit in this season at all (gladly).

edit: Now I just hope they don't completely 360 in the next ep and give us something crap again Ouch it would suck if this season was remembered as blah with a couple of good eps. 

Edited by psawyer - 28 January 2011 at 4:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethincandescenceAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Heyy Kavya! Valentine's Day? Kinda early to discuss it, nahin? LOL It's not even Feb yet....lol....but yeah I agree with you...it's DEFFO over-rated....I personally have never even experienced it myself so that maybe adds to my opinion on this...lol....you don't need one special day to show someone you love them....basically it's just another Hallmark created day for ppl to spend more money on cards and chocolatesLOL

I SO agree with that definition LOL

But yes, like you, I too have never experienced it so I probably don't realize the whole "special" feel that is tagged to it. I can understand teens or pre-teens being excited about it 'coz it looks exciting, sweet and has this slight fairytale sort of feeling to it but I don't understand the euphoria that surrounds it when it comes to the adults. Besides, the most important thing is one doesn't need a specific day to buy or eat chocolates - I mean they are CHOCOLATES duh huh Big smile

AreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Wow - looks like the recent Bones episode rocked . I can't wait to watch it *excited muh*, I have already downloaded, just have to get around to watch but I am going out now so I can't do it immediately Ouch, I will watch it as soon as I come back and then post my views/join your discussions.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@Vasu: Ditto....I hope they don't pull a 360 on us and go back to the starting point.....next week's preview looks really promising though so I'm hopeful again.....first time all season that Booth totally felt like he was BACK again....and so was Bones as a whole....the way the entire epi flowed....the dynamics b/w the characters...all on point....and yes, superb direction by DB....wish he'd direct more epis if we will get such great ones.....lol

@Kavya: haha ditto...they are CHOCOLATES....why would we need a special day to eat them? lol

Oh and yeah Bones was awesome this week....do watch it....I'll look forward to reading your views on it :-)

incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
*sigh* Everyone is using such pretty sigs...*long sigh*

Go to top