Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 43)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
"You can love a lot of people in this world, but there's only one person you love the most" cue 'Booth's The Look'  *dies out of relief* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

LMAOO@ the first scene of next week's promo. Oh, Brennan! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....I know, I know, I knoww what you mean yaar. He LOOKED at her....he really looked at her that way after sooooo long. Exactly! He REALLY looked at her after aaaaaaaaagesDay Dreaming

Booth is back, oh yes, he is!! And not just that look, that longggg look, even their work-dynamic was back after a long time too...Like in those scenes where they are trying to gauge the distance of the shot by enacting the roles of Taffet and Sweets..or that bit where Booth picked that apartments locks. Soooooooo very trueee! Yes their work dynamic was finally back too....loved all those scenes you pointed out and the ones inside the apartment too....when they banter about him holding the record for the longest distance shot as a sniper...lol....and seriously Booth in sniper mode was justDay DreamingLOL

But the last scene was best of the lot...I lovedddddd that part too when Booth said 'I just don't want to disappoint anyone' with that direct look to Brennan. I'm still a bit confused about the reason of that line though...I was a bit thrown off by that too and wondered where it came from....he said, "I just don't want to let anyone down"....and the fact that he looked specifically and significantly at Brennan as he said this speaks volumes....I'm being reminded of the epi from season one....the soldier on the grave when Brennan consoles him after the first time he tells her of his sniper past....maybe they will elaborate more on this line in the future...it was deffo kinda cryptic and makes you wonder what meaning to draw from it...why would he feel that he was letting Brennan down if he didn't catch this guy? Maybe cuz he knows that he's sort of that "hero" in her eyes who always catches the bad guys? And him already being a bit messed up in the head thanks to his past association with this guy...did that add to his sense of feeling like he really needed to catch him to make everything right?

Even though I have read about Taffet's head exploding, I wasn't literally expecting it to BLOW OFF that way! I literally let out an audible gasp (ok...it was actually a little shriek) and was in a shock for a good one minute when her head exploded. Knowing HH and SN, this was their doing, totally! They just loveeee terrifying murders and horrifying murder vctims...they probably would be laughing their heads out at our reactions. And if that wasn't enough, they threw in another horrible, just horrible, murder. Ewwww!! I really prefer bony bodies. LOL yeah the bodies were QUITE gross in this one...Taffett's head being blown up made me jump too and I was kinda sitting there in shock and feeling so terrible for Sweets with her blood all over him....reallllllllly gross....but the second body grossed me out evennnnn more....especially the way even BnB gagged at it....LOLLOL

The gory details aside, the case was really good...all those twists and turns...and they did focus on the team too...Ang-Hodg with their little disagreement.....and then Sweet...awww...felt bad for him....that old hag, even dead, was messing with his head...Caroline is a real gem you know...she knew just what to say to make him feel better...awww. The sniper intrigues me...he's going to be an interesting character. After all he shook Booth...literally and figuratively...I can't wait to watch another epi with him. Oh yes, both scenes were awesome....I loved how Hodgins lowered the carseat to make it seem like he was lying on a couch for his "psychiatry" sessionLOL....and truly Caroline is a gem the way she knew just want to say to bring back his confidence in himself again....

The sniper intrigues me too but somehow I'd expected more from his confrontation with Booth in the end....something more menacing....but yeah at this point, he seems to be more interested in playing games with Booth....that part is deffo interesting....I have to say though that the GD was the most menacing of all Bones villains so this sniper guy better live up to the hole her absence has leftLOL

Oh, and that 'I don't need a warrant...this land belongs to Seely Booth' was really sexy and totally Booth-y. That was AWESOMEEEEEE!LOL LOVED the way he said that! Truly SO Boothy!LOL

I'd kill for avis and sigs....just saying. LOL just saying?TongueLOL.....I'm on it....have the vid downloaded....just taking caps and stuff
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

"You can love a lot of people in this world, but there's only one person you love the most" cue 'Booth's The Look'  *dies out of relief* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

LMAOO@ the first scene of next week's promo. Oh, Brennan! LOL

LOL you finally watched the preview? haha yeah Brennan was hilarious in that bit....and yay for two back to back epis with Wendell!

But yeah best toh was what Booth said *sigh* THE look is back....and did you catch the moment before that when he sneaked a glance at her and then looked away....just like the good ol' daysDay Dreaming....His heart finally seems to be waking up from a deep slumber and REMEMBERING who it belongs toTongue

incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LadyM, you watched it! Woohoooooooo! Yay I can discuss with someone now!

Dude Booth was SO back....even in the earlier bits....I really loved that scene when he's interrogating that sniper guy who tells him they both know who actually killed the GD.....

And then the end....Booth really was shaken up like you said....even when Max and Caroline were around at the diner...the way he was looking at Brennan....THERE was the Booth I've missed all season...the way he was looking at her there communicated so much.....he was definitely feeling off-balance and shaken up and who does he turn to instantly to anchor him then? Brennan....he didn't SAY anything but the way he was LOOKING at her said it all.....throughout the epi, he kept repeating that he "understands" that sniper for some reason and you can see how it's already messing up his mind....the way Brennan told him "You should have waited for me"....and the way he looks at here there....DB was looking reallllllllly handsome in that last scene. Yes, yes, he was! Ohhh Anuuuu...Ditto to all you have said about that scene. You know I now think he said that 'I didn't want to let anyone down' line referring to himself. He didn't want to disappoint himself...by shooting a man he was doubtful about...and that look to Brennan was because he knew...he knew she would understand what he's trying to say in that moment or maybe he said that in reference to Brennan...he knew she hold a high regard for right n wrong,...so he didn't want 'let her down' by killing a man they still have a doubt about. Hmmmm....I should not be thinking about it too much...but I'm confused at the way he said...why look at Brennan so significantly?? Maybe there's something about this sniper that Booth's hiding..hmm?

Anyway, I'm soooo excited for the LOOKS and the next week epi. I hope it live up to the expectations.

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Soooooooo very trueee! Yes their work dynamic was finally back too....loved all those scenes you pointed out and the ones inside the apartment too....when they banter about him holding the record for the longest distance shot as a sniper...lol....and seriously Booth in sniper mode was justDay DreamingLOL Yeah, he's really something in sniper mode. (Lady M will be feeling...umm...good after watching the epiTongueLOL) Just when we thought it has all gone to dogs...they give us The Look, The Booth back! How crazy are we haan? LOL

The sniper intrigues me too but somehow I'd expected more from his confrontation with Booth in the end....something more menacing....but yeah at this point, he seems to be more interested in playing games with Booth....that part is deffo interesting....I have to say though that the GD was the most menacing of all Bones villains so this sniper guy better live up to the hole her absence has leftLOL Oh, I expected something more menacing too...specially the way they were building it up through spoilers n all....calling him 'Booth-EVIL'...but the fact that he didn't seem that menacing intrigues me more. Taffet toh was really great. I think, I'll miss her. LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Yes, yes, he was! Ohhh Anuuuu...Ditto to all you have said about that scene. You know I now think he said that 'I didn't want to let anyone down' line referring to himself. He didn't want to disappoint himself...by shooting a man he was doubtful about...and that look to Brennan was because he knew...he knew she would understand what he's trying to say in that moment or maybe he said that in reference to Brennan Exactly! I got the same sense in many points in that scene...he kept looking significantly at Brennan as if she would understand what he REALLY meant....he was giving her these really serious, solemn, intense se looks....

...he knew she hold a high regard for right n wrong,...so he didn't want 'let her down' by killing a man they still have a doubt about. Hmmmm....I should not be thinking about it too much...but I'm confused at the way he said...
why look at Brennan so significantly?? Maybe there's something about this sniper that Booth's hiding..hmm? There is deffo something to think about in that scene yaar....and what you've pointed out is very true....he KNOWS that she holds a very high regard for being noble, honest...the difference b/w right and wrong....like I said in my previous post....he knows that she looks up to him in a sense cuz of that....she's always relied on him especially in the case of those characteristics as a high standard...as THE standard in a sense....so yes I think they'll build more on this in the coming weeks....Booth feeling off-kilter in a sense cuz he knows this guy, has a history with him....he'll feel conflicted cuz he understands some aspects of that guy and wonders if UNDERSTANDING that makes him the same as that guy.....that's where Brennan will have to come in and remind him...."I think you're made of very VERY good stuff"LOL

Anyway, I'm soooo excited for the LOOKS and the next week epi. I hope it live up to the expectations.
Yeah I'm realllllllllly excited for those too and deffo hoping that the epi lives up to everything....the coming few epis really sound exciting from all the spoilers too....a lot happening.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hey all, how's it going?
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Oh My God!! Vasuuuu!! Where did you get that sig and those avis?? Did you specifically show up right now to taunt us with them?

Edit:

Waittt...did you make them? Shocked

Edited by incandescence - 28 January 2011 at 2:40pm

Go to top