Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 40)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
They look sooooooo beautiful togetherDay Dreaming

The last one is kinda funny but still....lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Ankita is so graceful yaar how beautiful did she look in that white outfit in the last JDJ performance
And like you say they look radiant together!

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hola senoritas!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL..I'm not exactly trying to make my place...I just wanna make sure that if I feel like discussing something, I can...without getting crucified...lol...and I don't want to pile up work on Fivr too...LOL LMAOOO@90feet long posts...lol....I toh don't really have patience to go through such posts that get to the damn point in the last line of the post. Clip it off ppl!

Worddd to your last line....especially all these "poetic/literary" type of posts which are god knows how many km long....man those give me a headache....just randommmmmmmmmmmmm long essays and itnaaaaaaaa OTT depth analysis....I personally prefer discussing the ACTUAL going-ons in the show instead of comparing it to god knows kaunsi literary classicsConfusedLOL.....pseudo-intellectuals abound on IF....lol....I don't have the patience, seriously.....koi POINT toh banta nahin hai.....and I have this big pet peeve....I HATE ppl calling creatives "CVs"....dude they are NOT bloody CVs....CVs was a short form for the Cinevistas prodn house...STOP calling EVERY creative team that...god! And wohi usual bhaashans....CVs do this, CVs do that....mehhhh

I think the ED thread is a more welcome place if you feel like discussing something without being "crucified"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

OH yaaa I was looking at the wrong place I clicked on profile yehan apni post say not from the dashboard... I have recent visitors *dancey*
Khushi, AP in the familiar faces... some ppl I don't know bhi *dancey some more*

Nahi Mash yours is not there yet :((

Yay! You finally found it! Ahaa my name is there! Awesome!Cool LOL and unknown ppl too?? Excellent! That TRULY certifies your celebrity status tooWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Ankita is so graceful yaar how beautiful did she look in that white outfit in the last JDJ performance
And like you say they look radiant together!

I knowwww....she is really sooo pretty and graceful....she looked gorgeous in that last outfit in JDJ and I'm loving this white suit with the red dupatta on her too......truly they look radiant together....bless them....nazar na lage kabhi inhein kisi kiLOL

Heyyy LadyM!

nimrahincandescence-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
LOL AP ... CVs CVs tou ppl say a lot infact the very little I have been on LTL forum wahan pay kaafi usage hai iss ka...LOL

And word abt Sushant and Ankita... I know that is what I always wish and hope for when I see them together that it always stays like this :-)

LadyM heyyyyyyy!! ... just in time I was just gonna go.. aap say mulakat tou ho gayi..
How you doing?

And now that I have my celebrity status assured.. I can go and sleep peacefullyLOL

Take care my not so ladylike MishMash MashHug and ofcourse the very ladylike LadyMHug...and very ME-like APHugHug
*waves*

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

LOL AP ... CVs CVs tou ppl say a lot infact the very little I have been on LTL forum wahan pay kaafi usage hai iss ka...LOL

And word abt Sushant and Ankita... I know that is what I always wish and hope for when I see them together that it always stays like this :-)

And now that I have my celebrity status assured.. I can go and sleep peacefullyLOL

Take care my not so ladylike MishMash MashHug and ofcourse the very ladylike LadyMHug...and very ME-like APHugHug
*waves*

LOL Zainu but trust me this term "CVs" has originated from the DMG forum BECAUSE it was used to refer to the PRODUCTION HOUSE of that show....but then randomly the ENTIRE IF caught on to it and started to presume that ppl meant CREATIVESConfusedConfused I"ve ACTUALLY seen this happen....no one used to say CVs before the DMG forum and ab EVERY forum does this.....Yeah I know it's just my pet peeve....but stillTongue

LOL ok byeeeeeee yaar! *hugs* Take care! Hope we get to talk soon again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

Go to top