Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 4)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
@Bubbles: Hey yaar! We rarely see you anymore!! And yes, I'm still sticking with "bubbles".. LOL

I hope I get into the school I want too.. *hopeful muh* Just one more month and then we'd know for sure..

@Anu: LOL!!! App k muh mein ghee, shakkar aur mithai! Nimrah ko pata chaley ga toh she'll get so jealous! I still have a chance at finding my hormonal doctor! ROFL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I'm sooooooooo tired *yawns* Life's going to be heck busy in the coming weeks....classes have started....there's tons more work this semester...already an assignment due this Monday and so much to co-ordinate....*sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Aww Anu! Hug I know how you feel (for different reasons off course).. But I think you should take your rest - sleep and relax and not over work yourself. That's always what I strive to do - but never actually do it.. Get too distracted by something or the other.. ROFL 

Oh, did you watch Bones..? I loved Booth's "Treadmills are for mice" wala dialogue, toh I just had to share.. ROFL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
*hugs back* LOL yeah I know I really need to work on having a more disciplined lifestyle with better sleeping/eating times *sigh* Will have to work at it.....

Nahin didn't get to watch Bones today....something was wrong with our DVR and it didn't tape anything and I got back late from class....in the middle of downloading the epi right now...will try to watch it later tonight or maybe tomorrow.

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Lol! Aaj toh mera bhi lucky day tha - warna normally it takes me forever to get to the Bones episode. Today I was just sitting with nothing to do so I thought k Bones hi dekh loon.. LOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

Fivr: Come on please don't underestimate yourself!!! Good luck!! :-) :-) I hope you get accepted in the university that you really want to get into!! Hug
Hug
I'm with Vasu on Patiala House, while the concept does seem redundant I find it refreshing to watch Aki in a movie that isn't a comedy. Now if the movie is similar and on the same scale as Bend it like Beckham, then I'm watching it! I loved that movie.

Bollywood repeats cliched dialogues and romantic movies with the same old storyline more than anything else. We still sit and watch them, so I don't see any harm in giving this one a chance :) Though sport movies with the exception of CDI aren't very well directed, and I hope PH turns out to be different! I do have my doubts about Nikhil Advani.

True. I firmly believe it is not the story which needs to be original, but the telling of it. As long as the writing, acting etc is topnotch, then I am sure the film can be good. After all. JWM, BBB etc aren't original stories by any means....but the way they have been told is so good that we are willing to overlook them. And since Bolly is maahir in repeating and reusing stories Ermm it's nothing new either LOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Karan Johar wants a younger actress to be paired with Madhuri Dixit when she appears on his show. Is spoilt for choice

All of Madhuri Dixit's fans are eager to hear the announcement of her film, meanwhile the actress who flew all the way from her home in Denver to Mumbai to judge the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, seems to be in no hurry. For now, she has agreed to serve as brand ambassador for a food channel ( FoodFood).

An intention She will also be seen on Karan Johar's TV show. The host mentioned at a filmy do that he intends to bring Mrs Nene on his chat show Koffee With Karan, wondering whom he should pair with her on his show. Since that fateful evening Karan's phone has just not stopped ringing.

Constant calls Says a source, " Every A- Lister actress from the post- Kareena generation has called up Karan expressing a keen desire to be on the show with Madhuri. KJo is going batty fielding all these ' Main Madhuri ke saath baithna chahti hoon' calls . So much so that now as soon as he sees a hottie's name flash on his BlackBerry, he knows what the call is about." The Koffee host laughs, " I can't say I'm amazed by Madhuri's popularity.

When I decided to invite her on my show I didn't know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood. I am very keen to bring her on with one of the younger actresses. But I really don't know whom to zero in on. It's a really tough call." As for being on Karan Johar's chat show, Madhuri is fine with any co- guest. Just like she never minded who her co- star was — Anil or Sanjay Kapoor.

Last heard, Karan had zeroed in on Sonakshi Sinha to partner Madhuri on his show.

Woohoo! Madhuri on KWK! Party

LadyMcbeth

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Fivr- Oh yaar.. Don't worry! I'm sure you'll get a call! Your score is decent like you said and then you do so much work and you even had a paper published.. Your application must be pretty impressive. I'm very sure you'll get a call! All the best for it, waise! Hug

and well, PH seems blah to me! Honestly. Its such a done to death story of a boy born in England, wanting to play there.. Boring!!!

Anu - Ditto about WHY people hate Ankita! She's such a sweetheart yaar! I haven't seen her show. Just a few interviews but even on JDJ, she seems just so sweet and bindaas.. She so doesn't have an attitude! Ajeeb pagal khiske huey log hain !

And YAYYY!!!! Ankita is back! Aww @ the fact that Sushant was so worried! I love these two! Big smile

AreYaar

Go to top