Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 39)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

Baat inkisaari ki nahin hai Zainu...maine sach much koi pange khare nahin kiye hain....Anu se poochlo...main ne toh kisi ko kuch bhi nahin bola hai...I have been very lowwww profile in LTL forum...Fivr se bhi poochlo...I bet no one has ever reported me there...

LOL Mash...itna change?? You don't want to be reported anymore?Shocked Is the ANGELIC nature gone foreverrrrrr?OuchCryLOL

LOL...Yaar, I just don't want to stop posting there. I wasn't kidding when I told you guys I lost my confidence IF-wise to post anywhere but this CC. Abhi toh I have started posting there...I can't post if there's too much friction...my post getting reported, topics closed and all...

Aur kahan ANGELIC nature change hua hai....you yourself said my harmless post is khatarnak there. There are times when I care a damn...but there are times when I genuinely want to change my nature...lol...but I guess that's not gonna happen...so don't you worry....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
CryCryCry Not a singleeee recent visitor name
MUMMMMMMMMMMMYYYY noooo oneee loveees meeeCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Baat inkisaari ki nahin hai Zainu...maine sach much koi pange khare nahin kiye hain....Anu se poochlo...main ne toh kisi ko kuch bhi nahin bola hai...I have been very lowwww profile in LTL forum...Fivr se bhi poochlo...I bet no one has ever reported me there...

LOL Mash...itna change?? You don't want to be reported anymore?Shocked Is the ANGELIC nature gone foreverrrrrr?OuchCryLOL

Its just that you know MishMash is here na ... ab angelic nature has to go.. She is sophisticated poised and ladylike and at her best behaviour at the LTL forum..
Samjha karo na AP ;-)

Jiiiiiiiiiiiii Nahinnnnn...aisi koi baat nahin hai...and I'm so not LADYLIKE!!! Hmph!

Edit:

OHO Zainu...acha sabar karo...main karti hoon tumhe stalk....LOL

Edited by incandescence - 27 January 2011 at 1:25pm

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Jiiiiiiiiiiiii Nahinnnnn...aisi koi baat nahin hai...and I'm so not LADYLIKE!!! Hmph!

LEHHHH LOLLOLLOL mein nay socha tum khush ho gi..

Yehan kyun itni inkisaari ..
Ab ho sophisticated tou you cant help it..
Superior taste ho tou nazakat tou aa hi jati hai Wink

AWWWWWW MashHug
Hug its a lot coming from you.. becoz lajiness may tum meri behn ho and you are actually going to make an effort to stalk me... *feeling like a celebrity muh*Approve

Edited by -Faith- - 27 January 2011 at 1:28pm

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hawwwwwww no ways, Zainu! Aisa kaise? Just two days ago I stalked your profile after seeing in my list of "recent friends activity" that you had changed your sig/avi :P :P....I don't show up in that list either? Hain? This system is faulty, man!

Oh btw in CDD....they changed the judge naa....kicked Mallika out and now Urmila is in her place....lol

And lol that weird word in DID is sanda babadas or something and I have NO clue what it means :S lol

@Mash: lol achha in that case let me tell you that you are doing quite well with making your place in the LTL forum....and as long as you don't get into any debate about MADHU, you'll be fine ;-) Waise honestly for the most part, even I try to curb my sarcasm and not try to say much....I just stick to the ED thread usually...it's got better discussions than the rest of the forum which is usually in gush mode with 90feet long postsErmm

incandescence

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Hawwwwwww no ways, Zainu! Aisa kaise? Just two days ago I stalked your profile after seeing in my list of "recent friends activity" that you had changed your sig/avi :P :P....I don't show up in that list either? Hain? This system is faulty, man!  Aaah you can see your friend's recent activity ShockedShocked maybe I am looking at the wrong place *feeling dumb muh*

Oh btw in CDD....they changed the judge naa....kicked Mallika out and now Urmila is in her place....lol
Oh they did...  rakhnay say pehlay sochna chahye tha... oh ya I saw Urmila ka promo I saw guest judge... khair Urmila kaunsi toop judge honi hai.. but ya better than Mallika i guess
And lol that weird word in DID is sanda babadas or something and I have NO clue what it means :S lol  ya I guess does not mean anything aisey hi trying to copy chumeshwari and now that is what I call a performance terms but lame attempts LOL

@Mash: lol achha in that case let me tell you that you are doing quite well with making your place in the LTL forum....and as long as you don't get into any debate about MADHU, you'll be fine ;-) Waise honestly for the most part, even I try to curb my sarcasm and not try to say much....I just stick to the ED thread usually...it's got better discussions than the rest of the forum which is usually in gush mode with 90feet long postsErmm Madhu is still in the show??? Sorry to sound clueless... Oh forum is actually touchy about Madhu... people support her.. oh ya I forgot they loved her jodi with Baji no.... uff I seriously need to kabhi kabhi jhankofy in the LTL forum I have like no cluee.. oh u stick to ED thread tabhi .. If I ever gone once in blue moon wohi 90feet gush post type topics dekh kar ultay paon I come back

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

@Mash: lol achha in that case let me tell you that you are doing quite well with making your place in the LTL forum....and as long as you don't get into any debate about MADHU, you'll be fine ;-) Waise honestly for the most part, even I try to curb my sarcasm and not try to say much....I just stick to the ED thread usually...it's got better discussions than the rest of the forum which is usually in gush mode with 90feet long postsErmm

Zainu...aya? Mera naam aya?

LOL..I'm not exactly trying to make my place...I just wanna make sure that if I feel like discussing something, I can...without getting crucified...lol...and I don't want to pile up work on Fivr too...LOL [email protected] long posts...lol....I toh don't really have patience to go through such posts that get to the damn point in the last line of the post. Clip it off ppl!

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
OH yaaa I was looking at the wrong place I clicked on profile yehan apni post say not from the dashboard... I have recent visitors *dancey*
Khushi, AP in the familiar faces... some ppl I don't know bhi *dancey some more*

Nahi Mash yours is not there yet :((

Edited by -Faith- - 27 January 2011 at 1:38pm

AreYaar

Go to top