Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 38)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I just did...and oh...well...oh....wow....I can't believe SO many ppl stalk me...I mean I'm SO harmless in LTL forum. I'm trying to be very polite n all..you know..and I avoid getting into a panga seriously....just reply to the ppl I find sane enough to understand me...and the names ARE 'interesting'...lol

Tum toh khair celebrity ho...tumhe toh Mash007 bhi stalk karti hai....lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL Mash aye haye mar javaan iss inkisaari pay....

AP tou no doubt celebrity hai hi... tum bhi ho... Mein masoom nacheez tou kabhi duur duur tak nahi thi..
Aur khopdi may zor?? reallly??LOL

LOLLL truee point hai yehan post karoon gaiy tou they will stalk coz this IS the only place I post in
Let me go check I bet mine wont have any interesting names tho :((

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Baat inkisaari ki nahin hai Zainu...maine sach much koi pange khare nahin kiye hain....Anu se poochlo...main ne toh kisi ko kuch bhi nahin bola hai...I have been very lowwww profile in LTL forum...Fivr se bhi poochlo...I bet no one has ever reported me there...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I just did...and oh...well...oh....wow....I can't believe SO many ppl stalk me...I mean I'm SO harmless in LTL forum. I'm trying to be very polite n all..you know..and I avoid getting into a panga seriously....just reply to the ppl I find sane enough to understand me...and the names ARE 'interesting'...lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOO MashhhROFL.....Haanji bhai, main "celebrity" hoon....cuz YOU stalk meLOL

Haina? Dekhe na "interesting" names? LOL.....I'm always amused seeing that list...manyyyyyyyy times toh ppl who I have NEVER interacted with are also there....weird.

LMAO@ you trying so hard to be harmless/polite in the LTL forum.....you're too cute, Mash *pulls your cheeks* Yaar even your mosttttttttttt harmless style can end up being khatarnaak out there....rofl....aise hi toh we don't call you Mash007TongueROFL

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Baat inkisaari ki nahin hai Zainu...maine sach much koi pange khare nahin kiye hain....Anu se poochlo...main ne toh kisi ko kuch bhi nahin bola hai...I have been very lowwww profile in LTL forum...Fivr se bhi poochlo...I bet no one has ever reported me there...

LOL Mash...itna change?? You don't want to be reported anymore?Shocked Is the ANGELIC nature gone foreverrrrrr?OuchCryLOL

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

* Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....you can't fool me, you hopeless Harshiti fangirlTongueLOLLOL Hey I can try!! *masoom muh*

Btw you know what....2 days ago, I was randomly watching old KDM epis in sequence....from around the time of the whole mandap drama when he saves her from
the chaachi.....so much funLOL
Oh really the 18th June drama and all.. waisay that phase had some of the best scenes ... actually 08 and preleap was the real PH baqi baad may tou ...but ya even the other character...Lallu, Ballu harmoo DJ and all... it was funLOL SR was awesome as Preet...Even Preet and Meher I used to root for ... till the Meet fans went rabidLOL

LOL well for what it's worth.....me not even being a true blue Harshiti/PH fan but mujh say baat kar rahi ho mein nay influence kiya ho ga zaroorLOL....haha....and having been assaulted with ENDLESS Taanuuuuuuu avis/sigs all over IF.... assaulted ..... gosh ya like the endless Maneet sigs assault one haina I can say without a doubt that the HA chemistry is on a whole another level....really APK is not bad....a decent actress and even the whole TA storyline of being "childhood soulmates" or something....all fine....HC is a good actor too so obviously he'll do his usual thing....all good....so they do their scenes and stuff....but the comfort and NAUTANKI level b/w HA is something else all cuz of AG's personality and what SHE brings to this duo....APK seems like a sweet girl too but AG is more bindaas and open with HC (despite all the drama of the fallout of the showLOL).....could not agree more on whatever you said so yes, when these two come together, there's fireworks....and even I can see thatLOL yaar you will tou see na... you can sense chemistry or no chemistry.. baqi loago ka kya karein.. khair chalo saanu ki whatever works for them...but the TL forum these days is full of angst these days... can't blame them eitherLOL aik koi article tha from the rival site.. it said about the lack of chemistry ... everyone took so much offense tho article mentioned Veera Iccha and other ppl... let me go find it....

Haan yeah, the songs are kinda sad....not a fan of the first two but I'm sure the "bin tere" one will turn out very well....loveeeeee that song. Haan Bin tere waley ki choreography bhi achi hi lag rahi hai

Oh haan I'm watching DID doubles....TV pe aata hai so it's easy...it's an okkkkkkkkk season yaar....not really feeling like a fan of any of the contestants much....some performances are pretty good but nothing that has made me go WOW and just pulled me in yet....you know? even though they are dancing well and stuff but wohhhhh waali baat nahin jo otherwise DID mein feel hoti thi....I miss Terence and Remo :(( lol....chalo Remo I still get to see in JDJ....don't really watch CDD so dunno how Terence is doing thereLOL Haan I can imagine tv pay its easier... haan the glimpses I saw were okay okay.. plus I dont like the new judges I mean not seen enough of them.... but still their santaa something and other words I heard .. weird lagey and the only bit I saw was Jay dancing with some skirt thing and as usual making a fool out of himself.. what is wrong with him seriously...  Haan Remo nazar ajata hai on JDJ but its not the same.... terrence I saw some promo he was crying getting all emotional.... I never around watching... Mallika just puts me off... why did they even make her a judge o_O

Ohhh MB....haan Vasu watches it.....I toh never got around to trying to watch it....just watch LTL when the epis are good otherwise other timepassLOL Haan LTL ka as luck has it wheneverrrrrrrrrr I actually remember to watch it on tv..... kuch random scene hota hai.. kal ya parso shayad I saw woh Chaskar(?) aur woh ladki Seema thi shayad.... phir mein nay thodi dair may change kar diya...
MB tou I am watching kay aik tou koi ho to watch every dayLOL

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
LOL oho mein iss pay inkisaari ka keh rahi thi..

Baqi not taking pange in LTL forum.. mujhe fivray say poochnay ki zaroorat nahi.. itna aitebaar hai tum pay

Edited by -Faith- - 27 January 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Mash...itna change?? You don't want to be reported anymore?Shocked Is the ANGELIC nature gone foreverrrrrr?OuchCryLOL

Its just that you know MishMash is here na ... ab angelic nature has to go.. She is sophisticated poised and ladylike and at her best behaviour at the LTL forum..
Samjha karo na AP ;-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

Go to top