Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 37)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I can imagine yaar, Zainu....I've seen some samples of this pyscho politics from time to time....lol....but you toh waise hi stayed away from most of it so I don't get why these ppl are aevein trying to drag you into it *shakes head* Haan lol u tou have had your share of samples to deal with.....haan aiwee indirectly involve huwi thi but mein khishk li thi uss situation say in a way... pehlay hi stayed away ab tou all the more

LOL coming back to the Harshiti segment....haha....I can understand....especially for you being such a big fan of them.... *khafa* I HADDD sort of moved on! *pouts* mujhe bhi toh waise cute hi lag rahe hain...lol....they are so in tandem together....that's where the chemistry comes from I guess... chemistry uff ab mein nay kuch kaha tou bolein gaiy kay bolti haiLOL But ya their chemistry is undeniable....par IF standards pay fangirls apney apney couples ki amazing imaginary chemistry kay jaap iss kadaar japtey hain kay kabhi apni sensibility aur chemistry meter pay shak hota hai LOLtwo ppl who genuinely just work very well together....and lol yeah their nautankis and masti in the middle....randomly starting to laugh at each other....haha....like that bit in the second avi of the stacked one I posted... yaaa that second avi wala na and the random expressions they break intoLOL. .oh and yeah I agree they do seem to have improved dancing wise...lol...good choreography for the act too.....like the bit with the hands not touching but in front of each other. Oh ya nandoo and bee and others were also surprised with the good choreography.. songs tho sad but good songs... and even in their previous performances they compensate the dancing with chemistry waisay hi

Dance say yaad aya did u manage to catch DID doubles or CDD? I did not happen to catch either past two weeks just a glimpse here there...

There is not one show I m watching regularly oh wait haan Mukti Bandhan LOL repeat hota hai jab its not all that great but not bad either ... theek theek hai

Edited by -Faith- - 27 January 2011 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Zainu..Idhar main itni bore horahi hoon and you got into a paraya phada...waaah! And you didn't even tell us....so not fair...thora main bhi paraye phade main taang ara leti...thori life main halchul hi hojati...kiya Zainuu...

Anu...Yeah, I'm in one of THOSE moods...but yaar seriously have you watched the epi. It was sooo stupid and hilarious to see Nakku Bhao...kaise kaise ideas aatey hain in LTL walon ko...*shakes head*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hainnn Nakku BhaoShockedShocked If this was what I think it was... funny hi ho ga...

And paraya phadda kaafi din purana hai ab tou raakh bhi bhuj gayiLOL waisay bhi it was not that big a deal just that I came lapatey may anjaaney may....  lambi kahaani thi I just blabbered it in my PM to AP... uss bechari ko bhi samajh nahi aya ho ga...

Aur tum bore ho rahi ho.... Mish007 ko PM hi kar lo boriyat duur karney kay liyeLOLLOL 

Waisay I have a PM of mine shadeed ghussay may likha huwi... never sent it tho... kaho tou bhejti hoon to kill your boredomWink..

Oye baqi sab chaddo.. tell me hows Pari?? :D

Edited by -Faith- - 27 January 2011 at 12:04pm

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
LOL...Mish007 ke itne ache din nahin aye ke usko Mash007 PM karey...

Bhejo bhejo...kuch toh ho boriat dur karne ko...

Arey Pari ka toh mat pocho yaar...itni naughty hai, itni naughty hai...matlab how can a 1 year old be this naughty and chalaku masi types is beyond me....mujhey toh yakeen hi nahin ata yeh Api ki beti hai......lol. Apparently my BIL was a hyper-active, extremely naughty child too...un par hi gayi hai. Api toh achi khasi shareef thi bachpan main according to Ami...lol...Adha din toh humare paas hi hoti hai...Api is doing her residency na.....and when it's her night call toh poora din bhi hoti hai...now she's at a age where she does a new thing everyday...hum sab ko toh aik khilona mil gaya hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...Mish007 ke itne ache din nahin aye ke usko Mash007 PM karey...
Arre WAHHHh yeh huwi na sophisticated superior Mash wali baat..... pehlay mein nay socha aik dam say that you said Mash007 kay itnay buray din nahi aye or Mish007 kay itnay buray din nahi ayeLOLLOL
Bhejo bhejo...kuch toh ho boriat dur karne ko... boring hai woh bhi but chalo

Arey Pari ka toh mat pocho yaar...itni naughty hai, itni naughty hai...matlab how can a 1 year old be this naughty and chalaku masi types is beyond me....mujhey toh yakeen hi nahin ata yeh Api ki beti hai......lol. Apparently my BIL was a hyper-active, extremely naughty child too...un par hi gayi hai. Api toh achi khasi shareef thi bachpan main according to Ami...lol...Adha din toh humare paas hi hoti hai...Api is doing her residency na.....and when it's her night call toh poora din bhi hoti hai...now she's at a age where she does a new thing everyday...hum sab ko toh aik khilona mil gaya hai...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cutieee mini chalako maasi MashAllah... luckkyyy you get to spend time with her... true this stage is just the cutest... har din koi nayi cheez.... and like I always say baby girls are tou all the more fun......and so truee humarey liye khilonay ki tarah hotay hain.. the other day I was throwing a tantrum and saying to ami mujheeee nahi pataaa Mustafa mangwaaaa kar daiy.. ami was like woh khilona hai jo mangwa kay daiy.....

But truee aaj kal kay bachey aflatoon hain.... my nephew who is 3.... Ipad pay chipka rehta hai... sab patey hain uss ko aur jo chota hai who is 1... he apparently sent some emails to my brother's friends.. some random letters my bro saw in the sent mailROFL

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

.... *khafa* I HADDD sort of moved on! *pouts* Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....you can't fool me, you hopeless Harshiti fangirlTongueLOLLOL

Btw you know what....2 days ago, I was randomly watching old KDM epis in sequence....from around the time of the whole mandap drama when he saves her from
the chaachi.....so much funLOL

chemistry uff ab mein nay kuch kaha tou bolein gaiy kay bolti haiLOL But ya their chemistry is undeniable....par IF standards pay fangirls apney apney couples ki amazing imaginary chemistry kay jaap iss kadaar japtey hain kay kabhi apni sensibility aur chemistry meter pay shak hota hai LOL LOL well for what it's worth.....me not even being a true blue Harshiti/PH fan....haha....and having been assaulted with ENDLESS Taanuuuuuuu avis/sigs all over IF....I can say without a doubt that the HA chemistry is on a whole another level....really APK is not bad....a decent actress and even the whole TA storyline of being "childhood soulmates" or something....all fine....HC is a good actor too so obviously he'll do his usual thing....all good....so they do their scenes and stuff....but the comfort and NAUTANKI level b/w HA is something else all cuz of AG's personality and what SHE brings to this duo....APK seems like a sweet girl too but AG is more bindaas and open with HC (despite all the drama of the fallout of the showLOL).....so yes, when these two come together, there's fireworks....and even I can see thatLOL

yaaa that second avi wala na and the random expressions they break intoLOL.

Oh ya nandoo and bee and others were also surprised with the good choreography.. songs tho sad but good songs... and even in their previous performances they compensate the dancing with chemistry waisay hi Haan yeah, the songs are kinda sad....not a fan of the first two but I'm sure the "bin tere" one will turn out very well....loveeeeee that song.

Dance say yaad aya did u manage to catch DID doubles or CDD? I did not happen to catch either past two weeks just a glimpse here there... Oh haan I'm watching DID doubles....TV pe aata hai so it's easy...it's an okkkkkkkkk season yaar....not really feeling like a fan of any of the contestants much....some performances are pretty good but nothing that has made me go WOW and just pulled me in yet....you know? even though they are dancing well and stuff but wohhhhh waali baat nahin jo otherwise DID mein feel hoti thi....I miss Terence and Remo :(( lol....chalo Remo I still get to see in JDJ....don't really watch CDD so dunno how Terence is doing thereLOL

There is not one show I m watching regularly oh wait haan Mukti Bandhan LOL repeat hota hai jab its not all that great but not bad either ... theek theek hai
Ohhh MB....haan Vasu watches it.....I toh never got around to trying to watch it....just watch LTL when the epis are good otherwise other timepassLOL

-Faith-

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Bada zor hai tumhari khopdi main Zainu. And YOUR posts are stalked? Buahahahaha!! Becharon ko stalk karwane ke liye hi yahin post kar diya karo yaar..

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Mash, how much do you want to bet YOUR posts get stalked too? :P lol....have you ever checked out your recent profile visitors waali thing? I do sometimes and I see some veryyyyyyyyyyy "interesting" names on thereLOL....especially after any sort of "argument" in the LTL forumLOL

nimrahincandescence-Faith-

Go to top