Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 36)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
LOL Mash, I think you're in one of THOSE kind of moods.....haha....we all have them from time to time I guess.

Heyyy Sarah! *hugs back* MBA classes are going ok as of now....assignments will pile up slowly....lol.....ohhh TVD was on hiatus again? Chalo good it's back and you can enjoy it then :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Arre wah my lucky day I am actually online when you guys are online too... and Mash in a goooooooood mood woh bhi for Non-Mish reasonsLOL MishMash007 sounds SUPER coool thoCool

APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *runs and gives a ZORDARRRRR squishhyyyy jhappppppii*
Hug
Missed you sooo much... How are the classes and parhai stuff going?
Oh and that not being able to enjoy anything really.. Awwwwww :(( u know I could not have more conjunction on that ... its the same story here... but khair lol IF-wise.. RL-wise buddhi roohsLOL

All your Sushita stuff... AWWWWWWWWW are they adorable or AREEE they adorableeeDay Dreaming

Sarahhhh *waves*... Heylo Heylo!!HugHug ki haal?

Lapetofying ki himmat nahi but adaat say majboor so will do a mini lapetofying...

NimrahhhHugHugHug kya hai daant ki (future) daktarni jeeeeeeeeeee... thoda bahut FB say pata chalta rehta hai... first injection and all hehe...

Mashhh ..
Hug.Hug.Hug uff seems like I m here after a million years.. MR was about to leave and all that fiasco happened .. but chalo now good he is staying.. haven't seen LTL in ages... Nakku nay aisa kya kiya jo mood inna changa ae?

LadyM
:
HugHugHugHowdy?? hows your LO... and your little crush thing on SR lol cute... its been ages hope to catch u ol sometimes..

Tanu: OMGGGG
HugHugwoah longest time.. such a pleasant surprise yaar... and you actually remembered me by that muh thing hehe.. and so awesomeee you are working as a scriptwriter... totally cool... all the best and hope to catch u ol soon..

GG:
Gosh been the longest longest time.. hope you are doing well... and hope to catch u ol soon..

Melu:
Miss reading your posts during my catching up on the CC sessions... Hope to catch u ol soon too
Hug

Fivray: Nii Fivrayyy
HugHug.Hug.. I m still waiting for the song you know *tapping fingers* How are you doing? Hope we don't have more soap hero heroine style hit and miss again

Vasu:
HugHugHug Howdy?? thankoo for posting all those interesting articles and tid bits... makes a fun read while I go through my catching up session... And hope to talk to u soon! :-)

Kavya:
HugHugHugyaaar tumhari shakal dekhnay ko taras gaye hain.... kaddi saadi galli aya karoon ... phull kay vi...

(that reminds me of tanu weds manu or is it the other way round *soching*) AP thankooo
HugHugHugHugHugHug  for posting all the vids and stuff.. loved your Sushita VM was ADORABLEEEEE... and also the Udaan stuff.. I SOOO wanted to watch it since the first time u guys talked about it.. even asked my bro to DL it for me when I had asked him to dl BBB for me.. par uss ko mili nahi thi :(( now his classes started so no time shime chalo khair I will watch it soon enough hopefullyy

Edited by -Faith- - 27 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
And my oh my!! I thought that  was mini lapetofyingLOL

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! OMG you're here today! *squishyyyyyyyyyyy hugs* Aaj itne dino baad maun vrat tod liya? You know  I was quite hurt.....badi chup chaap you choried the Harshiti stuff I made but you didn't even bother saying a hi, haan? I see how it is :P

I was just finishing making stuff on today's Harshiti segment....lol....wanna see?

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! OMG you're here today! *squishyyyyyyyyyyy hugs* Aaj itne dino baad maun vrat tod liya? You know  I was quite hurt.....badi chup chaap you choried the Harshiti stuff I made but you didn't even bother saying a hi, haan? I see how it is :P

I was just finishing making stuff on today's Harshiti segment....lol....wanna see?

AwwwwwwwwwwHug hehehe leh you noticed I choried it... waisay hi yaar I was like post karoon gi tou will chori and update sig dabba and all.. but could not resist... u know I m chori expert (chorni morni in trivy's words)LOL

LOL maun vrat nahi tha as such... just a few things combined... mostly was here din kay time when you guys were usually not here... my elder bro here so raat ko he has to use the comp I cant even really say aik adh maheenay ki baat hai... then my best friend who moved to Canada shaadi kay baad.. woh ayi huwi hai... tou thanks to her some little hulchul in my social life lol she came over and then we went to some of our friend's house.. and then past few days... wohi sore throat, flu and the works... right after the night I went allApprove inn sardiyo may aik baar mera gala kharab nahi huwa... how I am stronger(fatter) now iss liyeLOL

ALL said and done.. u know andar hi andar khushi hoti hai when u get naraaz hehehe... coz it makes me feel loved hehe you care tabhi tou pyaar wali daant pilaati ho.. but no being hurt... everrr.....

Oh ya that reminds me I had told u I would tell u in PM that new conjunction thing... and forgot all abt it..

Harshiti stuff haan haan... obviously WANT to see hehe... waisay tou kaafi dino say I m quite wary of saying anything about them .... was kind of put off in between... fans shans ki wajah say.... and then mujhe KOIIII idea nahi tha apni popularity *cough*stalk-ability *cough* ka... and ability to hurt and poke fun and all bhi.. khair chaddo jaan do

And them coming on SO and that desi twilight thing... mujhe tou samajh may nahi araha tha khush hoon ya sar peetoon that I will have to watch it for themLOL waisay Allah jaaney ab Ekta kay dil may kya samaayi NOWWW promoting PH... and also all this achanak HC-AG stuff baarish.. hazam nahi ho raha hai.. not that I m complaining really.. quite odd thoLOL

Waisay Sushita also performing on this V day thing na? Wonder if they have just one song or some more songs.. becharey these rehearsals then JDJ then their show... when do they ever sleeep

Edited by -Faith- - 27 January 2011 at 11:07am

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Woah Zainu....have ppl been talking crap about you? Who the hell are these ppl? Seriously all this dirty politics some fans play about the whole Harshiti thing is pathetic! And that too on such sane and amazingly sweet fans like you?? In logon ki toh mainAngryCensored

Just ignore it, ZainuHug You should speak what you feel!

LOL today's segment was cute too waise....yeah it sucks that they are going to be a part of something related to that desi twilight crapfest but they look so cute together :P....who knows why Kekta is suddenly so meherabaan on bechaare Harshiti fans...but chalo abhi ke liye enjoy kar lo ;-) haha

.....haan just finishing posting the update....here you go:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474078&PID=38570200&#38570200

LOL the bit with him squishing her into a hug and not letting go is so funnyLOL

Oh yeah PM me about the conjunction thing! I'm damn curious!

*Edit: Yeah Sushita are performing too on that Tere Liye song from Prince it seems....I also really wonder WHERE these two find the time to do so many dance performances after being so busy with PR as welll as JDJLOL....oh well

Edited by nureat01 - 27 January 2011 at 11:13am

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Woah Zainu....have ppl been talking crap about you? Who the hell are these ppl? Seriously all this dirty politics some fans play about the whole Harshiti thing is pathetic! And that too on such sane and amazingly sweet fans like you?? In logon ki toh mainAngryCensored

Awwwww AP in ghussa.... *pulls cheeks* you are soooo cute with the laal tamatar muhHug

Just ignore it, ZainuHug You should speak what you feel!Haaan yaar too much politics which I am not even a part of yaar... aiwee its kind of annoying being dragged into a paraya phadda.... I m not even part of any of the supposed groups/gangs.. Infact AG-chos bhi mujhe AG fan nahi mantey na mein pure HC fan hoon... I dont even post in their FCs or forums.... the CC is the only place I post waisay bhi and ironical is that none of you is duur duur tak related to all thisLOL

Haan yaar woh tou hai .. its best to speak what you feel.. but it kinda sucks when it randomly wraps in other people and esp when it comes to my friends.. mujhe kahein tou phir bhi theek hai but when it brings them in a spot tou phir yehi sochti hoon its better not to say what I feel....

LOL today's segment was cute too waise....yeah it sucks that they are going to be a part of something related to that desi twilight crapfest but they look so cute together :P....who knows why Kekta is suddenly so meherabaan on bechaare Harshiti fans...but chalo abhi ke liye enjoy kar lo ;-) haha lol aaah yaa u know I m still try to keep my expectations at the lowest with all this.. aiwee baad may disappointment ho gi but its hard not to be drawn and might as well enjoy it till it lastsLOL... nalayak hain dono but ya as usual they were up to their nautankisLOL

.....haan just finishing posting the update....here you go:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474078&PID=38570200&#38570200 *runs to check*

LOL the bit with him squishing her into a hug and not letting go is so funnyLOL  I knowww hehe Waisay somehow when they are together the cuteness is just another level... they even dance well when together..LOL

Oh yeah PM me about the conjunction thing! I'm damn curious!Oh ya will pm u in a bit lol ab tou mein khud ziyada details bhool gayi mera ghussa bhi phuss ho chuka haiLOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I can imagine yaar, Zainu....I've seen some samples of this pyscho politics from time to time....lol....but you toh waise hi stayed away from most of it so I don't get why these ppl are aevein trying to drag you into it *shakes head*

LOL coming back to the Harshiti segment....haha....I can understand....especially for you being such a big fan of them....mujhe bhi toh waise cute hi lag rahe hain...lol....they are so in tandem together....that's where the chemistry comes from I guess....two ppl who genuinely just work very well together....and lol yeah their nautankis and masti in the middle....randomly starting to laugh at each other....haha....like that bit in the second avi of the stacked one I posted....oh and yeah I agree they do seem to have improved dancing wise...lol...good choreography for the act too.....like the bit with the hands not touching but in front of each other.

-Faith-

Go to top