Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 30)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Anu - Yaar I know.. I shouldn't have visited that forum or not really care about whatever is written.. Seriously.. Why blame Ankita!? Its the channel and their decisions.. Ankita shouldn't have been eliminated only.. I liked Krushna too but obviously sab toh wapis nahi aa sakte na!? And bah.. even if Ankita wasn't good today, I just wanted to see Sushita together! LOL 

and this constant jaap of theirs that Ankita is arrogant.. Yeah right! You know because of these hyper Salman fans, Salman has started to irritate me! LOL I like their jodi.. but generally he's started to irritate me coz of these fans maybe! LOL

Eeee! I await all the creations! Big smile and yes Bekaraan is such a beautiful song! Like you said, it has a soft, dreamy, romantic quality to it!! Day Dreaming and aww, picturing Sushita on this song.. Perfect, I'd say!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh I love those two caps too, LadyM! Totally agree....she deffo is the stronger of the two....Sushant gets emotional more easily...it really shows....he was quite upset there and she was trying to be strong and not cry more for his sake than hers.....Ankita is a bundle of contradictions waise....she can be quite childish, muhphat as well....but at the base of it, she deffo seems more mature than Sushant in many ways....it's like she sambhaalo-es him...and he indulges her own quirky childish side in a sense too........lol....they just seem to complete each other (yes I know it's a cheesy line....but still :P)....

Love the way you've described Sushant and Ankita.. That is exactly how they come off as to me as well.. and lol that might be a cheesy line but perfectly apt for them.. seriously! I really loved how she was trying to be strong for him and consoling him.. This is one elimination I can watch again and again! Day Dreaming LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Anu - Yaar I know.. I shouldn't have visited that forum or not really care about whatever is written.. Seriously.. Why blame Ankita!? Its the channel and their decisions.. Ankita shouldn't have been eliminated only.. I liked Krushna too but obviously sab toh wapis nahi aa sakte na!? And bah.. even if Ankita wasn't good today, I just wanted to see Sushita together! LOL 

and this constant jaap of theirs that Ankita is arrogant.. Yeah right! You know because of these hyper Salman fans, Salman has started to irritate me! LOL I like their jodi.. but generally he's started to irritate me coz of these fans maybe! LOL

Eeee! I await all the creations! Big smile and yes Bekaraan is such a beautiful song! Like you said, it has a soft, dreamy, romantic quality to it!! Day Dreaming and aww, picturing Sushita on this song.. Perfect, I'd say!! Day Dreaming

LOL the "Ankita is arrogant" crowd....haha....seriously there is no point trying to drive sense into those ppl....I've given up now....ppl are coming up with their own twisted interpretations to her personality toh ab hum kya keh sakte hain....I know what you mean about the Salman fans....they make me start to get irritated with him too...lol....but yeah otherwise him and Yana are very good too and a pleasure to watch them dance.....overall though was never a Salman fan....like Jai more and he was cheated out of his win in DID1 cuz of the Salman maniaLOL.....it's possible that might happen with Sushant in the finals too but I'll hope not....hope ppl remember that YANA is the contestant and not SALMANLOL....and Sushant is miles ahead of Yana.

ahhh I'm thinking of making another Sushita VM....the adorableness of these past two days is inspiring me againDay DreamingLOL

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Oh god I know! I wonder WHAT do they watch that they come up with such nonsense that she's rude and attitude and blah blah.. Aur abhi tou they're like judges rated Ankita and Yana equally.. umm, no they didn't! They rated Yana higher obviously and then decided to have Ankita as well..

And seriously I just hope Sushant fans turn pagal in the finale and vote for him. I so don't want him to lose.. woh bhi to Salman! LOL I'm just so irritated of the Salman fans! LOL 

Eeee! Sushita VM! *jumps excitedly* Do make one! Do make one! Big smile

Chalo well, I'm off! Byeeee Anu and LadyM! Hug

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Hey LadyM! Hug I'm fiiiiiine! And you? Dental school is going great as of now, got my dental kit yesterday.. Actually Dental Material kit.. has all sorts of pliers and stuff in it! LOL

I am fine as well. THAT is sooooo cool ... you must be pretty excited nah? It's one thing to watch the doctors handle such a kit and quite another to be a proud owner yourself. Good for you! Smile

Originally posted by nureat01

Oh I love those two caps too, LadyM! Totally agree....she deffo is the stronger of the two....Sushant gets emotional more easily...it really shows....he was quite upset there and she was trying to be strong and not cry more for his sake than hers.....Ankita is a bundle of contradictions waise....she can be quite childish, muhphat as well....but at the base of it, she deffo seems more mature than Sushant in many ways....it's like she sambhaalo-es him...and he indulges her own quirky childish side in a sense too........lol....they just seem to complete each other (yes I know it's a cheesy line....but still :P)....

Awww Anu that is so cute. Especially coming from you. May you find someone who completes you as well. Smile

I actually find it adorable when a woman sambhaloo-es her man. Don't ask me why ... but I do. I like men like Booth used to be ..emotional yet affirmative, impassioned yet supportive ...*sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
LOL I hope so too yaar, Nimrah.....Sushant deserves to win this *fingers crossed*

Ok byeeeee! See ya later *hugs*

@LadyM: LOLLL I dunno about that....real life prospects are dim beyond imagination....haha.....but chalo I can awww over the adorableness of these two for now ;-)

Ahh we all liked the way Booth used to be, LadyM *sigh*....I miss that....waise speaking of him....did you check out the latest spoilers/pics i posted in the FC? Looks like he'll propose to Hannah in that valentine's epi and she'll turn him down and he'll mope around in front of Brennan.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
No way Anu! *runs to the Bones thread to check*

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Anu/Nimrah.....EEEEEE!! I knowww.....they were so so cute...specially Sushant with the way he was praying for Ankita...he looked more heartbroken than her when she thought she was not staying back...and I loveddddd his reaction at her staying back...hiding his face....emotional bechara....he was the first one to run down too..lol....I'm so happy she's back. We'll get to see more of Sushita...

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww this is so crude! Geet's facial expressions are enough to give me creeps *shudders* And the apple looks like an enlarged .... ahem ... no comments!

ROFLROFLGet your mind out of the gutter, Lady M...Don't you know they were playing 'bite the apple' in front of Maan's whole family. ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbethAreYaar

Go to top