Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 3)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@LadyM: I've already submitted the application and everything toh there is nothing I can do to "enhance" it anymore.. Is liye I was saying k worrying about it is not going to be productive at all - koi farak thori parhne wala hai. LOL They have what they have and that's what they'll use.. It's pretty much a done deal from my end.. The ball's totally in their court now. For another month or so - and if they don't call with in then, they are not calling at all.. Stern Smile *sigh*

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Oh I see Fivr! Don't take so much tension yaar ... these things keep happening at their own pace. Like you said, there is nothing you can do now except wait. It is good that you have your contaminated samples to divert you Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Aww Fivr....so you cleared your MCAT, then? I don't know how thing are done there...and don't you worry, aajaigi call bache....itna mat socho...Waise It'd be very foolish of them not to call YOU...you are like totally made for this profession...chirag le kar bhi dhoondegein toh tum jaisa student un ko nahin milega....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by nureat01

Ummm wow I just saw that I crossed the 50000 post mark.....ShockedLOL

50000?! Are we supposed to congratulate you on that?LOLYou are sooooooooooo old IF-wise...hum toh tumhare saamne nanhe munne bache hain...

P.S...LTL forum would be in a bad state today...haina? Precap ne toh....Dead

LOL no you're not supposed to congratulate me on that....you're supposed to join me in my horror that I've wasted so much of my time blabbing hereTongue

LTL forum is in a mixed state....initially even I was quite pissed on hearing about the precap and so was everyone else in the forum but later on I only ended up watching the DN bit which I thought was poignantly shown with the way D was thinking of her and said, 'ab kyun nahin aati'....MR was fab.....and even MV did a pretty good job in her bit as Nakku was crying and saying "aa jaao ab".....didn't see the precap cuz it was cut out from the vid....I'm pretty happy about thatLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Oh I see Fivr! Don't take so much tension yaar ... these things keep happening at their own pace. Like you said, there is nothing you can do now except wait. It is good that you have your contaminated samples to divert you Big smile

@bold: ROFL Oh LadyM  you're hilariousLOL

@Fivr: Aww don't worry yaar....everything will work out *hugs* My sister's in the middle of grad school applications too and she's going through the same tension...so I can understand....

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
@LadyM: Leave it to you to show me the silver lining here, LadyM! Lol!!! You know, now that you put it that way, maybe the contamination isn't that bad a thing...? *thinks about it*

No.. No.. It still pretty much sucks.. ROFL But the job on the whole keeps me busy enough to not worry about this as much. Warna ghar pe bethi hoti sirf toh ab tak toh I'd have gone totally insane.. Wacko

@Mash: *reads all the tareefon-k-pul*

*faints*

I am SO sending the admissions committee this post - unko bhi pata chaley k what they're missing out on by not calling me! And waise bhi Mash ne bol diya, toh bol diya! *hmph* Cool

I got done with my MCAT in July only.. I got the result in August and it was a decent score. Nothing oh-so-phenomenal-that-we-have-to-have-her but not one that they'll throw in the trash at sight either. It will serve the purpose. I send all my application by beginning of Sept and then finished the secondary application by end of Oct. And now I am even having a paper published with my name on it.. Toh I've updated that too. Overall, I would think k my experience, education and research put together would be an attractive package.. But you never know about the applicant pool and how much better everyone else is.. So it's just an open bet at this time.

*sighs some more*

@Anu: *sigh* Yaar! Aisey time pe hi dil karta hai k kash hum bhi Sanjeevani mein doctor hote.. Nain-matakka kar k toh hum bhi pass ho hi jatey.. *wistful sigh* Ye actual wali parhai kaafi stressful hai! And mujhey dupatta uraney ka bhi time nahi milta aaj kaal toh.. *sigh some more* ROFL

nimrah

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Fivr-psawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Anu: *sigh* Yaar! Aisey time pe hi dil karta hai k kash hum bhi Sanjeevani mein doctor hote.. Nain-matakka kar k toh hum bhi pass ho hi jatey.. *wistful sigh* Ye actual wali parhai kaafi stressful hai! And mujhey dupatta uraney ka bhi time nahi milta aaj kaal toh.. *sigh some more* ROFL

LOL Sanjeevani waale "doctors" toh "interns" the naa? Apni "padhaai" puri karke hi hospital mein nain-matakka karne aaye the......so don't be doubting their "qualifications" now, FivrTongueTongue Tum bhi padhaai puri kar lo, uske baad kahin na kahin koi Sanjeevani type hospital mil hi jaayega tumhein bhiLOL

-Fivr-nimrah

Go to top