Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 19)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It captures that essence so well naa.....that time of transition....leaving childhood behind in a sense....all about "growing up"....there is this musing, reminiscing sort of aspect to these lines and it's SO touching....REALLY makes me feel nostalgic *sigh*

Yeah me too...and the way he read those lines to his friend...send me back to those school years...the last day of school.....*sigh* I think I'm feeling too sappy today.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Did you listen to that 'Motumaster' song? ROFL

Edit:

Everyone in the forum is praising MR's performance...so I went and watched, just out of curiosity, the complete performance to see what's so greattttt about it. It seems I'm the only one who didn't like MR's 'dance' and thought he was really veryyy awkward throughout it.....Anu...now you have to watch it and tell me what YOU think...

LOL the motumaster song? Nahin I haven't heard it.....hang on I'll go check out YTLOL

Oh yaar....please don't ask me to watch the MR performance....lol.....jitna maine promo and that brief SBS or something clip mein dekha a couple of days back.....it was enough for me....he seemed uncomfortable in those too....like he was trying to do as much as he could with the crap "choreography" and hampered by the stupid silver THING, but he looked awkward to me there as well....so I'll take your word for the overall performance now also....I'm sure my views would be the same if I watched itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

It captures that essence so well naa.....that time of transition....leaving childhood behind in a sense....all about "growing up"....there is this musing, reminiscing sort of aspect to these lines and it's SO touching....REALLY makes me feel nostalgic *sigh*

Yeah me too...and the way he read those lines to his friend...send me back to those school years...the last day of school.....*sigh* I think I'm feeling too sappy today.

I knowwww....those school days....when life was so simple....so free....and I loved how it touched on both the nostalgia aspect of those days and then the hopes for the future in this time of transition....everyone has to go through it....anyone would identify with it.....leaving old school friends behind and having to move on to the next steps in life *sigh*....Oh what I would give to relive that time in my life.....I was never happier....and I wonder if I ever could be that happy in life again.

incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

I knowwww....those school days....when life was so simple....so free....and I loved how it touched on both the nostalgia aspect of those days and then the hopes for the future in this time of transition....everyone has to go through it....anyone would identify with it.....leaving old school friends behind and having to move on to the next steps in life *sigh*....Oh what I would give to relive that time in my life.....I was never happier....and I wonder if I ever could be that happy in life again.

Sachi, that was like the happiest time of my life too. Life was really very simple, uncomplicated...and though we weren't allowed to do many things we can do now..we still aren't as free as we were at that time haina? I still try to keep that child alive in me...I really don't want to let it go..I toh think I grew up very early...I matured very soon because of...things out of my control....*sigh* Kiyaa yaar...

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Sachi, that was like the happiest time of my life too. Life was really very simple, uncomplicated...and though we weren't allowed to do many things we can do now..we still aren't as free as we were at that time haina? I still try to keep that child alive in me...I really don't want to let it go..I toh think I grew up very early...I matured very soon because of...things out of my control....*sigh* Kiyaa yaar...

Exactly....in a sense we didn't have the "freedom" to do things that we are able to do now and yet I would happily give up this current "freedom" for THAT existence again....even when it came with its own set of restrictions....but everything just felt so much simpler, no responsibilities, no worries....yes there was school and studies and maybe then we didn't realize just HOW good we had it.....now we see it....nothing beats that time in life.

I think it's good to keep that child alive inside you.....we all get jaded so easily otherwise the more we grow up and realize the harsh truths of life and the world around us....so we should try to keep that innocent child inside us alive somehow....untouched by the cynicism of the world.

I was kinda always a mature kid for my age I think.....being the older child....and waise bhi I was kinda born an aunty only if you ask my sister :PLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
LOL...Anu you are toh only called aunty na...my sisters toh call me 'dadi amma'. I'm also 'veryyyy boring' and 'adam-bezaar'. *shakes head* I think I'm born in the wrong century...lol....Waise you don't seem that aunt-iesh :P

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
LOL actually Aarti toh calls me Naniiiiiiiiiiii......haha.....

I don't come across as aunty-ish to you? Probably cuz you're an aunty like me too then *high fives* :PROFL We're both born in the wrong century *hopeless sigh*

incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Arey...yaad aya...did you get that news about our stars changing? Freaky, na?

AreYaar

Go to top