Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Awww that sounds like a very sweet dance, Mash! I guess these are the kind of little folk touches that make weddings so much fun :-)

-------------------------------

Kekta is also having her own awards show....LOL

@LadyM: I'm fine :) How are things with you? Have you moved back home yet? How is LO?? I wasn't happy with Shai's character either, and like you said it was half baked not very well developed. I am waiting to watch the movie in a good quality. I loved the smallest things about the movie like the maid serving tea to Shai in a cup, while Munna gets it in a glass along with the lady that never speaks where Yasmin lives. There were so many little things in the movie that are quite intriguing. I do wish Kiran had developed Shai's character a lot more though.

@Fivr: Sorry, I missed your earlier post. Yes, you can still call me bubbles, and I'll drop by more often :D How is everything with you? Is work getting any better?
Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago
Mash are you here? I see a green batti....
Was just watching Ranveer's emotional breakdown on getting that award....lol....aww bechara really is too emotional....full on crying he was....but a very genuine and heartfelt speech still

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsXHoe4wj0[/YOUTUBE]

I LOL'd when SRK was calling him one of the most BEAUTIFUL actors....BEAUTIFUL? Hain? SRK ki dictionary mein toh everything becomes beautiful....lol....seems to be one of his fav. random adjectives to useπŸ˜†
Lol that's so true! πŸ˜† SRK calls anyone and everyone beautiful! πŸ˜† Lol.. πŸ˜†

Btw, Ranveer's speech in Apsara awards was so well rehearsed! πŸ˜† It was a nice speech, very well spoken.. Rani Mukherjee was like how many times did you rehearse for it? 400 times? So Anushka goes 450 times! πŸ˜† and then he says no 420 times! πŸ˜†
LOL SRK ka naam liya aur Nimrah haazir....true fan ki pehchaan :P

haha Ranveer rehearsed his speech for the other awards that many times? loll....was just going to watch that vid too....it's loading now.
Bas dekhlo.. Hoon na main sachi fan! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Jab bhi mujhe miss karna, SRK ka naam le lena, I'll tapko-fy! πŸ˜†

Lol that speech of his seemed very well rehearsed actually! πŸ˜† I guess he must have rehearsed it since it was obvious he's gonna win! πŸ˜† 

I finally downloaded Daaaaaaarrrrrrrrling today! *dances*
LOL cuz this time he was probably prepared after already getting the Star Screen wala naa.....just finished watching it....really was a nice speech.....and loved his bantering with Rani too...cute....lol.....this guy just seems so normal....like someone you'd know from real life....lol....wonder if he'll manage to maintain that quality as he progresses further in this industry....let's see.

Oooh you downloading darrrrrrrrrling? The soundtrack's out? *runs to download*
I'm watching JDJ right now.....why do they keep Sushant's performance at the end?!! Mahhi's performance was good today...now I have started liking her more than I like Nakku...
Originally posted by incandescence

I'm watching JDJ right now.....why do they keep Sushant's performance at the end?!! Mahhi's performance was good today...now I have started liking her more than I like Nakku...

Well who really likes Nakku these days anyways given how she keeps going round and round about random trees?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But yeah, MV has really grown on me as a person too having seen her off-screen in JDJ....adorable little jhalla sa kid she isπŸ˜†

Sushant's performance is their trump card usually which is why they probably save it till the endπŸ˜›