Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 15)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
And Nimrah beta, main ne Pakistani movies main aisi aisi cheezein in 'muslim' actresses ko karte hoi dekhi hai ke I'm not really traumatized by Veena's antics. Aur bache itne dharle se kisi ke muslim hone ya na hone par, un ke ache ya bure muslim hone par comments mat karo. Hum ne toh jaise kabhi koi gunah nahin kiye na. Allah ke nazdeeq kaun kiya hai is ko toh aap judge nahin kar sakte na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

And Nimrah beta, main ne Pakistani movies main aisi aisi cheezein in 'muslim' actresses ko karte hoi dekhi hai ke I'm not really traumatized by Veena's antics. Aur bache itne dharle se kisi ke muslim hone ya na hone par, un ke ache ya bure muslim hone par comments mat karo. Hum ne toh jaise kabhi koi gunah nahin kiye na. Allah ke nazdeeq kaun kiya hai is ko toh aap judge nahin kar sakte na.

Dude! My mom was trying to figure out why the Nadia Khan Show got banned so she started "researching" (she calls it research when she basically just went YT video hunting.. LOL) on this Noor chick and Astagfirullah! There was this one obscene dance by her k my jaw hit the floor.. What she was doing and how she was moving.. my mom and I couldn't even look at it for more than 30 seconds..

THAT was without a doubt worst than Veena's entire BB antics. Dead

incandescence

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Mash - Lol. I saw BB regularly.. but let me tell you, I never saw Veena and her doings maze le le ke! LOL Trust me, but whenever Ashmit and Veena went into their chummiyan modes, I always used to change channels because well, it was disgusting! LOL Chaloo it was her choice, her life but then you yourself said that she DID represent Pakistan, right.. so obviously Pakistanis like you and me felt disgusted with her. All I just want to say is that she should have treated herself with dignity. I haven't seen any Pakistani film apart from Khuda Ke Liye, so can't comment on that but I never commented on her being a GOOD or a BAD muslim. I never did that. I know I have no right. Main kaun si paarsa hoon? Maine bhi laakhon gunah kiye hain.. but well, I found her behaviour disgusting.. Like I said, I believed she should have treated herself with dignity.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
^LOL...Noor ke dance? Arey woh toh phir koi Urdu ya Punjabi film hogi. Pushto actresses ko toh tum dekhlo toh wahin behosh ho jao.

-Fivr-

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Fivr - Verbally abused? Where? In BB? Yaar wahan toh yeh sab aik doosre ko karte hain. Didn't Veena abuse Dolly, Shweta, Manoj et all? Abuses toh har kise ne aik doosre ko kiya par har kisi ne wahan fahashiyan nahi phelayin! In Frontline, that host aside, I don't think Moulvi sahab said anything abusive to her. Atleast I didnt think so. It was that stupid host who kept on calling her nangi and accused her of ghusso-ing in kambal and all.. 

Maybe I'm just taking this thing in the wrong sense.. But I'll maintain my statement, that she was disgusting in the show and I want her to realise that this behaviour of hers is megga cheap.. hence I want her to know what the public thinks of her.. I felt ashamed coz of her behaviour coz IMHO, I felt she was a citizen of Pakistan and did represent us. Then why did the cricketers get blamed for doing badnaami of Pakistan when they were accused of match fixing or ball tampering. Un ki apni life hai, jo chahey karen.. 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Errr sorry to butt into this heated religious discussion *nervous muh*

Just wanted to post the new TWM song promo:

Now carry on please....I'll just stand in a corner and happily dance to this song and aww over how ADORABLE Madhavan is in this movieLOL

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
LOL!! I ask for a 15 minute time out - zara aik kaam karna hai bahir. But I'll be right back.. Embarrassed 

In the mean time, lets all dance to the promo Anu posted.. LOL
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Nimrah...I haven't watched the show so can't really comment on it but I just don't want it to be made into another Meera-kiss like scandal. I get your sentiments about representing Pakistan...trust me as I said...I HATED her...she was disgusting and cheap....par tumhe lagta hai ke sab yeh is liye kar rahein hain ke yeh sudhar jai and that she'll realize what her mistakes were? Tum mujhe batao kiya usse nahin pata us ne kiya kya hai? Arey, she'll know what public thinks of her sooner or later...don't you worry about  it. But let me tell you something, more than defaming her, these media ppl will make her more popular....cash upon her BB publicity...you wait. 

LOL...Anu...I guess...we got carried away...and it was not a religious discussion or that heated...we are only discussing Veena Malik...LOL

Edited by incandescence - 22 January 2011 at 3:01pm

-Fivr-nimrah

Go to top