Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 147)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@ article...*rolls eyes* Sony waale toh saare waise hi luche, lafange, jahil hain in my eyes...hmphhhh!

Aaj time hai par phir dil nahin kar raha LTL dekhne ka...*sigh*

And it seems Canada is gonna win today....grrrr! Jahilon ki tarhan khel rahein hain humari team toh....do match kiya jeet liye dimaag kharab hogaya hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi LadyM/Mash!

@LadyM: LOL same here.....I've also learnt to take these reality dance/singing shows with a pinch of salt.....nothing's usually fair these days.

@Mash: LTL.....haha.....you can skip.....nothing much is happening...show is back to its usual slow pace.....but today DN got new clothes I read.....lol....Dutta in a half-sleeves kurta and Nakku in a red sari.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

I still haven't had the chance to watch the Sonam-Deepika episode. I was busy with work and BB forum back then so I missed out on all the hoopla surrounding their comments about Ranbir. I did read a lot of articles/posts/jokes about it though. I agree with you - it was a rather classless thing to do. Theek hai, mana ke Ranbir is a player and what not, but Deepika is no sati savitri either. It was wrong of him to cheat on her (if that is what really happened) but she didn't have to bitch him out on national TV like that. Nobody in Bollywood is a saint ... they've all got skeletons in their closets. By the way I don't understand why Sonam had to join in on the character assassination spree. She wasn't even involved with Ranbir at any point - or was she? Confused

Don't even get me started on the Shahid-Priyanka episode. *shakes head*  Is it just me or does it seem like Priyanka wears the pants in this relationship? LOL!

There were speculations ... nothing concrete on Sonam-Ranbir. But it is said that they were childhood friends and hence found it hard to look at each other differently ... whatever yaar ... the gen-Y or is it Z already of B-town are matching their Hollywood counterparts and in many instances giving them a run for their money ... with all these affairs and what not!

Shahid-Priyanka, Ranveer-Anushka etc ... seem more like the FWB category of people ... never saw much depth there. Which is why the old-fashioned me admires people like SRK, Madhuri, even Abhishek etc ... who hold on to their relationships - no matter what!
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Mash - In this WC I am sure there are going to be many, many surprises...underdogs like Canada, Ireland, Netherlands are playing so well... ki kuch bhi ho sakta hai! Ireland defeated England yesterday!!!??!! DH and my bro were so shocked that now we are all speculating whether India can win against Ireland or not ... Confused

Anu - I read your comment in one of the back pages that you don't fee like eating much due to exhaustion these days ... *pats on the back* hopefully these days will pass soon. Once you get into a routine, things will be much easier.

LOL, true reality shows are nothing but money making schemes these days. I toh watch it only for entertainment... without harboring too many expectations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I need new siggys and avis ... let me go hunt for some!
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Anddd we won the match! Aik number ki cartoon hai humari team toh...

Oooohhhh DN got new clothes...ab toh I have to catch up...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@LadyM: lol thanks but I'm an idiot about eating that way.....*sigh* Kya karoon.....but yeah it's been better the last couple of days :-)

@Mash: LOL congrats.....yeah DN got new clothes today.....and everyone in EDT is swooning over Dutta in a short-sleeves kurta.....lol....
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@LadyM: lol thanks but I'm an idiot about eating that way.....*sigh* Kya karoon.....but yeah it's been better the last couple of days :-)

@Mash: LOL congrats.....yeah DN got new clothes today.....and everyone in EDT is swooning over Dutta in a short-sleeves kurta.....lol....

Thanks! LOL@the forum swooning over Dutta in a short-sleeves kurta.....sirf SLEEVES chhoti hone par itni halchal? LOL Not that I'd be above that...I toh swoon over Dutta ALL the time regardless of the size of his sleeves....LOL

Go to top