Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 146)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I toh just watched the Kala Baji scene. Pata nahin dil hi nahin kar raha to catch up on the rest of it...I guess I'll pile it up and watch it on the weekend only now.

Edited by incandescence - 03 March 2011 at 1:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Meiyang ChangMore Pics
While Sushant Singh Rajput might be the strongest performer on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, there are rumours that Meiyang Chang might be the winner.

If the buzz is to be believed, the winner of season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has already been decided. And this even before the grand finale episode is shot. The lucky name is... no not Sushant Singh Rajput... but Meiyang Chang.

A source close to the show says, "The grand finale episode will be shot over two days on Friday and on Tuesday. While Tuesday's episode won't be live per se, there will be a small time difference between the telecast and the televised version". Under such a situation, how can the winner be decided beforehand?

Perhaps that has to do with the channel and the dance show's ideology of turning a non-dancer into a dancer. "If you notice, all the winners of earlier seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa including Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Bhaichung Bhutia have essentially been participants who were not blessed with natural dancing abilities but transformed themselves into great dancers through the course of the show.

"Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta might have a higher edge over other participants but clearly they are natural dancers. Meiyang Chang and Mahi Vij are the ones who started as non-dancers but have worked and shown immense improvement in their dancing prowess. Chang is better of the two and there are chances that the channel might pick him as the winner which goes in sync with the theme of their show as well", reveals a source.

But wasn't everyone expecting Sushant Singh Rajput to win the title considering he has scored a perfect 30 almost every week throughout? "In most probability, Sushant will be awarded with the 'Most Consistent Performer' title", claims the source. "Also these shows try to keep a twist in the tale towards the climax else, if someone like Sushant wins, it becomes a very predictable end for the show. Chang winning over Sushant might just be that big twist," he adds.

However since nothing has been shot yet, all we can do is wait and watch.

Read more: Chang, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa winner? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Chang-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-winner/articleshow/7618672.cms#ixzz1FXCvbKty

Anyone surprised? I'm not.....lol

I guess it was expected.....the "non dancer" always has to win.....and yes out of the remaining two.....only Chang has shown tremendous improvement......so I guess he can win......but everyone can see who the best dancer on this show was ;-)

LadyMcbeth

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
But that is sooooooo wrong! Isn't this about the best contestant winning!? Sushant is deffo best out of them ALL! He has the talent, judge's approval and votes! Blahhh! This is so not done!!!! Angry
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Life's not fair, Nimrah.....lol

Waise it could turn out to be not true....since this article is out, Sony wouldn't want to be predictable and just might let Sushant be the winner for the "surprise" element....lol
nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Aray par phir bhi. This guy always came up with such unique ideas and all.. he came back even after being injured and gave his best.. Isi wajah se jita do! Unhappy LOL 

Oh yeah since its TOI, maybe Sony walas will change their strategy.. I hope they do! LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
LOL I guess we have to wait and see kya hota hai......at this point, I'm braced for any result.....most of the season has been rigged anyways....lol
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I am not surprised AT all! Sushant getting all the accolades and perfect 30 scores almost every week makes his win wayyyy too predictable. Not just JDJ, but most of the reality shows are rigged. They are just money making schemes for both the channel and their advertisers.... now just when the bholi bhali junta (read rabid/blind fans) will understand that fact is something to watch out for... it will be probably be a historic moment when ignorance is disrobed by knowledge!

Originally posted by nimrah

But that is sooooooo wrong! Isn't this about the best contestant winning!? Sushant is deffo best out of them ALL! He has the talent, judge's approval and votes! Blahhh! This is so not done!!!! Angry

Nimrah - it is natural to feel cheated ... especially after one invests so much time watching shows like these ... but I've long learned to take them with a pinch of salt...at least I don't feel anything anymore Tongue

Originally posted by nimrah

Oh yeah since its TOI, maybe Sony walas will change their strategy.. I hope they do! LOL

THAT is true too! Even Ragini's ouster came as a surprise to many (including Ragini herself), especially when there was news that she would make it to the top three. Who knows Mahi might take cake too ... she's not out yet, is she? When rumor mills get overactive, the channel purposely takes the wind out of their sails to show their upper hand. And who knows this may be a neat trick set up by the channel to keep the curiosity factor alive!

Hi everyone! How are we doing today? Big smile  

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 03 March 2011 at 8:41am

AreYaar

Go to top