Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 145)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
The epi was ok types only, Fivr......you're not missing out anything....go sleep....lol.....I also have to get some work wrapped up and will go sleep then.

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The epi was ok types only, Fivr......you're not missing out anything....go sleep....lol.....I also have to get some work wrapped up and will go sleep then.

Lol, after the uproar on that one "blooper" today I am expecting a pretty good range of bloopers in the episode! There is NO other way to justify the protests that went through the forum otherwise.. LOL I guess watching it with tomorrow's episode will probably make the episode seem "better" by association, you know? Jaise when I catch up in bulk, even the blah-type tracks seem bearable due to the fact that I don't have to wait 24 hours between episodes.. LOL But abhi I have to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow and fight with the Rodeo crowd to get on the train! Stupid, stupid, STUPID Rodeo. Dead
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
LOL the forum is hyper.... can hardly be taken as any indication of what actually happens in the episode.....that blooper was made out to be something it wasn't and then ppl went off on all sorts of retarded tangents about the reason for MR's exit blah blah as you well know......some ppl just want one chance to start imagining things in the show and making up god knows what crap about it. Pathetic.

Epi wasn't bad.....but ok types....I didn't have high expectations waise....lol

And I see ANOTHER letter to MR topic was opened? *headdesk* ....yeh log seedha plane pakad ke Bombay jaake MR ki godi mein hi kyun nahin baith jaate? Bloody sick of reading their so called "concern" filled letters for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

LOL the forum is hyper.... can hardly be taken as any indication of what actually happens in the episode.....that blooper was made out to be something it wasn't and then ppl went off on all sorts of retarded tangents about the reason for MR's exit blah blah as you well know......some ppl just want one chance to start imagining things in the show and making up god knows what crap about it. Pathetic.

Lol!!! I know! But I'm glad that a lot of people were pretty tolerant about it.. Usually, I just let most of the stuff slide unless it's totally rude and then I get pissed off. So when people are all offended by little things, I don't see HOW they could get so offended.. Be it small bloopers or sarcastic comments or just a polar opposite view. But even then everyone was pretty okay with the topic starter and the topic starter himself was grounded enough not to get offended just because his idea was rejected - I sort of like that.. It's refreshing to say the least when someone knows how to appreciate different views.. LOL

Epi wasn't bad.....but ok types....I didn't have high expectations waise....lol

And I see ANOTHER letter to MR topic was opened? *headdesk* ....yeh log seedha plane pakad ke Bombay jaake MR ki godi mein hi kyun nahin baith jaate? Bloody sick of reading their so called "concern" filled letters for him.

LOL!! ROFL I don't mind the letters themselves - fans hain and they want to communicate/vent their frustration toh it's okay.. they can go ahead and do that. But I am sick of seeing NEW threads for new letters every other day! Why can't they compile all the open letters in ONE thread!! Har roz a person decides k I want to write a letter to Mishal and then a new thread gets opened. THAT bothers me.. Confused

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
You're actually admiring that topic starter, Fivr? *shaked head hopelessly*  I'm sorry but that topic was utter bullshit and that person did not have the guts to respond to even one logical argument.....I hardly take that as a sign of something to "admire" this person over.....random troll just trying to create drama in the forum, that's it. 

I can't stand those kind of attention seekers.....which this person obviously is given the deliberate statements he makes.

As for why the oh so beloved fans can't compile their letters under one topic? Same answer.....lame attention seekers..

You don't have to reply or agree.....I know it's beyond your diplomacy parametersLOL

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

You're actually admiring that topic starter, Fivr? *shaked head hopelessly*  I'm sorry but that topic was utter bullshit and that person did not have the guts to respond to even one logical argument.....I hardly take that as a sign of something to "admire" this person over.....random troll just trying to create drama in the forum, that's it. 

LOL!! I'm not admiring the topic itself - but call it a job hazard if you will, I find it refreshing k I don't have a gazillion "Reported Posts" from him of everyone who disagreed with him.. Lol!! So as a intellectual discussion he didn't stand a chance, but as an attention seeker he's pretty low in my books too.. Lol, bass meri shamat nahi ayi aur mein isi mein khush hoon!! ROFL

I can't stand those kind of attention seekers.....which this person obviously is given the deliberate statements he makes.

As for why the oh so beloved fans can't compile their letters under one topic? Same answer.....lame attention seekers..

You don't have to reply or agree.....I know it's beyond your diplomacy parametersLOL

You're allowing me to plead the 5th here?!?!? *incredulous muh* Can I take a rain check on that since yahan toh reply kar diya..? *pleading muh* ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 02 March 2011 at 10:08pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
LOL you can plead the fifth any time you want, Fivray.....free pass hai ;-)

God, I'm exhausted.....it's been the longest day ever.....makes me crankier after a point too.....lol......I should go sleep.

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

LOL you can plead the fifth any time you want, Fivray.....free pass hai ;-)

Free pass!!! *lets-make-an-evil-plot muh* ROFL

God, I'm exhausted.....it's been the longest day ever.....makes me crankier after a point too.....lol......I should go sleep.

*sigh* Dude! Me too - but I am usually crankier when I wake up in the morning after a not so good sleep.. Which is why I should get to bed too! D'oh

Go to top