Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 143)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

I do not know where these things blurt from. It's not me, sachi! LOL I probably have a split personality.

LOL you're cute, Mash *pulls your cheeks*  Split personality ka toh pata nahin....but I enjoy your irreverent blunt statementsLOL.....they're amusing to readLOL

Yeah...abhi I realize ke main upar bhi thora blunt hogai hoon...I'm sure Fivr won't find it that cute LOL Yeh aaj kal ke bache na...*shakes head*

Acha did you watch Tuesday's JDJ? I don't think I could catch up on two days epis of it...I'll just watch Sushant's performance....how's his back? How was Chang's dance?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Awww *hugs* Nahin yaar....don't feel that way.....ofcourse you're not a failure....it may take time but I'm sure you'll get in....and I seriously doubt anyone could think of you as a failure *hugs*  Come on now....cheer up!  And WHY would your boss be disappointed about you being around? LOL.....usko kaam karne wala banda nahin chahiye apne lab mein? From what I can make out, no one does more work in that lab than you probablyLOL

Lol, usually they do two year hires in this lab because no one sticks around here for longer.. It's a pretty temporary lab thing - I mean it's a great lab but except for faculty and a few higher post, most of the technician/post-docs/grad students don't stay here for longer than 2-3 years. And this is my 2nd year so she might have been expecting me to leave - at least that's what I thought. But apparently the grant that pays for my paycheck's been renewed and I can pretty much stick around another year..

I was just in a very spur-of-the-moment hit of depression, but I got some food in my stomach and then I came back to you guys' reply... LOLHug And I am pretty hard working if I do say so myself! *smug muh* And if anyone ever accuses me otherwise, I'll redirect them to you! ROFL

Oh, so you are a failure now, haan....just because you can't get into some med school. Very good! Veryyyy mature!! Khud apne baare main is tarhan sochogi toh why do you expect your boss or anyone else to think different, haan? Asal exam toh jaan meri ab hai tumhara...buck up...face it.....aaj jo nahin hoa woh kal ho sakta hai....aur agar na ho...toh bhi that doesn't make you a failure...maybe there are other better stuff out there for you. Kiya life main, education main, success mil jaane ka matlab sirf yehi hai ke med school main admission mil jaae? Jo tumhe milna hai woh mile ga...us ka shukar ada karo...aur jo nahin milna woh nahin milega...us par sabar karo and let it go. Koi haath main pari cheez uttha kar le jaa sakte hai...par aapki kismat main se koi kuch cheen kar nahin le jaa sakta. Ab insaan bano...ulti seedhi baatein mat socho...warna do jootein lagaongi tumhe...

Mash, Mash, Mash... Hug (I love how both you and Anu tag-teamed this.. Was it intentional?!? LOL).. Yes, you're right - I should get my head out of this self-pity nonsense and be happy with what I have. I mean I am working in one of the top five labs in the entire nation right after my bachelors - and that too during a recession that's putting millions out of work. *smacks herself* *shakes head*

@bold: Lol!!! I laughed so hard that my coworker had to ask me if I was okay.. ROFL I think I "lub" you! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 02 March 2011 at 1:44pm

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

I do not know where these things blurt from. It's not me, sachi! LOL I probably have a split personality.

LOL you're cute, Mash *pulls your cheeks*  Split personality ka toh pata nahin....but I enjoy your irreverent blunt statementsLOL.....they're amusing to readLOL

Yeah...abhi I realize ke main upar bhi thora blunt hogai hoon...I'm sure Fivr won't find it that cute LOL Yeh aaj kal ke bache na...*shakes head*

Acha did you watch Tuesday's JDJ? I don't think I could catch up on two days epis of it...I'll just watch Sushant's performance....how's his back? How was Chang's dance?

LOL@ your aaj kal ke bacche comment.....haha....haan bhai bas hum hi wise buddhis reh gayi hain.....baaki sab toh nasamajh bacche hainLOL

I just watched snippets of Tuesday's JDJ.....couldn't watch all of Sushant's act....but Pallo's gushed about it a lot in the forum so I guess it was good....lol.....watched bits of Mahi and Chang's act....Mahi was pretty hyper...lol....when the judges told her that co-ordination off jaa rahi thi, she goes, "but I was enjoying myself and dancing.....main sab bhool gayi ki aas paas kaun hai"....she was totally in excited baccha mode......LOL.....the act was also ok....intelligent choreography by Savio keeping Mahi's limitations in mind.  Chang was very cute too......got good comments and scores.

*Edit: Oh and Mahi's delusions are quite amusing.....in her AV, she goes...."from a non-dancer to an average dancer to a GOOD dancer....it's been a great journey for me....and now I want to be an EXCELLENT dancer"LOLLOL......MV's started taking herself a little too seriously as a dancerLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 02 March 2011 at 1:48pm
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Mash, Mash, Mash... Hug (I love how both you and Anu tag-teamed this.. Was it intentional?!? LOL).. Yes, you're right - I should get my head out of this self-pity nonsense and be happy with what I have. I mean I am working in one of the top five labs in the entire nation right after my bachelors - and that too during a recession that's putting millions out of work. *smacks herself* *shakes head*

@bold: Lol!!! I laughed so hard that my coworker had to ask me if I was okay.. ROFL I think I "lub" you! ROFL

No, it wasn't. I'm kinda embarrassed at that post. I was a bit harsh, I think. I should have been a bit more...ummm...supportive like Anu. This is what I mean when I say I'm not good at interacting with people....butttt the point here is that you @red got my point...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

LOL@ your aaj kal ke bacche comment.....haha....haan bhai bas hum hi wise buddhis reh gayi hain.....baaki sab toh nasamajh bacche hainLOL

I just watched snippets of Tuesday's JDJ.....couldn't watch all of Sushant's act....but Pallo's gushed about it a lot in the forum so I guess it was good....lol.....watched bits of Mahi and Chang's act....Mahi was pretty hyper...lol....when the judges told her that co-ordination off jaa rahi thi, she goes, "but I was enjoying myself and dancing.....main sab bhool gayi ki aas paas kaun hai"....she was totally in excited baccha mode......LOL.....the act was also ok....intelligent choreography by Savio keeping Mahi's limitations in mind.  Chang was very cute too......got good comments and scores.

*Edit: Oh and Mahi's delusions are quite amusing.....in her AV, she goes...."from a non-dancer to an average dancer to a GOOD dancer....it's been a great journey for me....and now I want to be an EXCELLENT dancer"LOLLOL......MV's started taking herself a little too seriously as a dancerLOL

Oyeee budhi kis ko bola? Waise I really behave like such a dadi ama sometimes...LOL

@bold....huh? Kis duniya main rehti hai yeh Mahhi Madam? 'Good' dancer?! ROFLOh, she makes me laugh soooo much! LOL Deewane pan ke saare record torein hain is larki ne toh.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@Mash: It was hilarious......they even showed Sushant laughing after she said that or something and when she came back to the hawa mahal, all the contestants rushed to jokingly/mockingly touch her feet.....rofl

Edited by nureat01 - 02 March 2011 at 2:18pm

incandescence

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

No, it wasn't. I'm kinda embarrassed at that post. I was a bit harsh, I think. I should have been a bit more...ummm...supportive like Anu. This is what I mean when I say I'm not good at interacting with people....butttt the point here is that you @red got my point...LOL

Oh phhhssshhhhhh!! *waves dismissively* Why are you embarassed?! Anu was supportive and you were the "reality-check" quotient and together it worked!! *looks to Anu for support* Plus I enjoy your blunt (or "harsh" as you call it.. LOL) comments. I don't know what I'd do without them!! EmbarrassedBig smile

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
LOL Fivr....she's aevein getting all embarassed......Mash beta, listen to me....humein pata hai ki tumhare blunt/bossy demeanor mein hum sab ke liye bahutttttttt sara pyar aur concern hota hai....we love you like this only.....muahhhh! lol

I think it takes a certain kind of mindset to appreciate bossy pyar....I love it.....lol.....maybe that's why I get Ankita and the idiots in the JDJ forum don't :P

-Fivr-incandescence

Go to top