Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 142)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Sarah: AWOL means Away without Leave.....it's just an expression to say that you've been gaayab without informing...haha

ROFL@ that Snape picture....hilarioussssss.

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Anu...Nahin yaar! Relatives aye hue hain India se...not that I don't like them or anything.....aik do din toh bohat maza aya...bas ab main roz roz ki dawaton se thak gai hoon..they are my second cousins actually but they aren't any girls of their age among their cousins...toh shopping wopping ke liye bhi meri shamat ati hai..and of course they enjoy my 'superior' company too...lol...ab mehmaanon ko mana toh nahin kar sakte the na..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
LOL@ ek do din to bahut mazaa aaya but ab thak gayi ho? haha.....I love the irreverent way in which you blurt out these things sometimes, Mash.....and haan ji haan....obviously your SUPERIOR company toh is always in demand.....lol

LTL mein you didn't miss much.....mainly the Baaji-Kala scene was awesome yesterday.....DN wise things are ok ok.....lol
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
*sigh* My boss just asked me how the things on the med school front were progressing and I felt like such a failure telling her that I don't think it will happen this year.. Plus she had this weird expression on her face that I couldn't read - like she was disappointed I'd still be around or disappointed that I didn't get in..? *sigh* Such a failure..

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL@ ek do din to bahut mazaa aaya but ab thak gayi ho? haha.....I love the irreverent way in which you blurt out these things sometimes, Mash.....and haan ji haan....obviously your SUPERIOR company toh is always in demand.....lol

LTL mein you didn't miss much.....mainly the Baaji-Kala scene was awesome yesterday.....DN wise things are ok ok.....lol

I should really think before posting. Now that I read my post..it seems rude...specially because, honestly, I enjoy their company too...and they aren't like forcing me or anything...bus plans ban jaatein hain roz kisi na kisi cheez ke. I do not know where these things blurt from. It's not me, sachi! LOL I probably have a split personality.

Oh acha...I'll watch it now, if I do not sleep while the vid loads...LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

*sigh* My boss just asked me how the things on the med school front were progressing and I felt like such a failure telling her that I don't think it will happen this year.. Plus she had this weird expression on her face that I couldn't read - like she was disappointed I'd still be around or disappointed that I didn't get in..? *sigh* Such a failure..

Awww *hugs* Nahin yaar....don't feel that way.....ofcourse you're not a failure....it may take time but I'm sure you'll get in....and I seriously doubt anyone could think of you as a failure *hugs*  Come on now....cheer up!  And WHY would your boss be disappointed about you being around? LOL.....usko kaam karne wala banda nahin chahiye apne lab mein? From what I can make out, no one does more work in that lab than you probablyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Oh, so you are a failure now, haan....just because you can't get into some med school. Very good! Veryyyy mature!! Khud apne baare main is tarhan sochogi toh why do you expect your boss or anyone else to think different, haan? Asal exam toh jaan meri ab hai tumhara...buck up...face it.....aaj jo nahin hoa woh kal ho sakta hai....aur agar na ho...toh bhi that doesn't make you a failure...maybe there are other better stuff out there for you. Kiya life main, education main, success mil jaane ka matlab sirf yehi hai ke med school main admission mil jaae? Jo tumhe milna hai woh mile ga...us ka shukar ada karo...aur jo nahin milna woh nahin milega...us par sabar karo and let it go. Koi haath main pari cheez uttha kar le jaa sakte hai...par aapki kismat main se koi kuch cheen kar nahin le jaa sakta. Ab insaan bano...ulti seedhi baatein mat socho...warna do jootein lagaongi tumhe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I do not know where these things blurt from. It's not me, sachi! LOL I probably have a split personality.

LOL you're cute, Mash *pulls your cheeks*  Split personality ka toh pata nahin....but I enjoy your irreverent blunt statementsLOL.....they're amusing to readLOL

Go to top