Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 141)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Lol Pallavi. Loved your post in the JDJ forum! My exact views about Sushant! Embarrassed 

Next week is just the stars dancing.. Araaaam se pata chal jaega Yana ke dancing skills ka. LOL All they do are lifts, right? Salman nahi hoga, tou lifts kaisey hongi! LOL I look forward to this! *evil smile* I hope Sushant performs well though.. Tongue

And seriously, I was SO irritated seeing Salman hugging Sushant and all.. Maarne ka dil chah raha tha.. Hypocrite! Hmph! And yeah ab toh in ko dekh k hi ghussa ata hai. Wohi ghissa pita dance, lifts, shirtless Salman, utilizing their chemistry and their maska.. Its irritating!

Sushant was as usual amazing both the days. Monday ko they rocked like always but I specially loved his energy in Tuesday's episode.. Like Pallavi said in her post, I also felt like dancing with him.. He was tooo energetic in it.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh ya I did watch it kaafi din pehlay.... I think lapetofying post may mention kiya tha.. not sure though.... My bro downloaded it and the next day it came on tv...

And I wanted to use Udaan stuff tabhi but was too lazy to search but today Ani asked for Udaan creations tou jab uss kay liye dhoonda lagey haatho khud bhi using...

So whats up with you... I hope its not too hectic with work and parhai...How is Mannu doing?

Ohhh achha so you'd watched it pehle? LOL I had no ideaLOL

I'm doing fine yaar.....feeling kinda worn out in some ways....khaana khaane ko dil nahin karta....exhaustion etc....mehhhh

Manu's doing fine....busy with work and applications as always :-)
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Anuuuu yaar!! That was such a sweet vm!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming How did you even find the perfect song/lines for that exact DN moment! Day Dreaming Those lyrics were SO perfect! *sighhh* Day Dreaming I think the length of the vm was perfect actually...just right to capture the essence of that moment! Day Dreaming 

And aww you're using those sigs! Thank youuuu! HugLOL *kissie*

Awww thank you so much, Pallo *hugs* Such a sweet comment....muahhh....glad you liked :-).....yeah honestly the rest of the song wouldn't have worked for their scenes....and ever since I'd seen this scene, those lines were kinda at the back of my mind cuz that's my fav. portion of the song......"umrein lagi kehte huye.....do lafz the....ek baat thi....woh ek din sau saal ka....sau saal ki woh raat thi.....kaisa lage jo....chup chaap dono.....pal pal mein puri sadiyaan bita dein"......the way they just gravitate towards each other in that moment as they touch their foreheads.....it totally felt like it signified that they wanted to live a lifetime in that moment....to cherish lifetimes in every moment....so to speak.....lol

Arey I'm in LOVE with your sigs....HAD to use them....lol.....you've outdone yourself....some of your best work yet, I have to sayHug....I can't stop staring at them in my sigbox.....you used all my fav. caps.....muahhh

Edited by nureat01 - 02 March 2011 at 7:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I have missed TWO episodes of LTL!! And I don't get the time to watch it online...Kiya yaaar! *upset*
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
LOL why are you upset? Aaraam se catch kar lena....so are you busy with work these days that you don't find that much time to come OL?
sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

That KWK show is all about OTT-ness only. I have not enjoyed any episode thus far ... Karan sounds effeminate and bitchy aunty-like trying to dig out scoop where there is none! And the participants themselves are full of contradictions - like Deepika-Sonam ... hated that episode. What was the need to wash dirty linen on national TV? It just shows how petty these actresses can get... and Ranbir was actually trying to be nice in his video clip. It was just sad to watch Deepika and Sonam character assassinate Ranbir. Even Priyanka and Shahid episode was ridiculous. Anyhoo ... let's just say that I am not a fan.

I still haven't had the chance to watch the Sonam-Deepika episode. I was busy with work and BB forum back then so I missed out on all the hoopla surrounding their comments about Ranbir. I did read a lot of articles/posts/jokes about it though. I agree with you - it was a rather classless thing to do. Theek hai, mana ke Ranbir is a player and what not, but Deepika is no sati savitri either. It was wrong of him to cheat on her (if that is what really happened) but she didn't have to bitch him out on national TV like that. Nobody in Bollywood is a saint ... they've all got skeletons in their closets. By the way I don't understand why Sonam had to join in on the character assassination spree. She wasn't even involved with Ranbir at any point - or was she? Confused

Don't even get me started on the Shahid-Priyanka episode. *shakes head*  Is it just me or does it seem like Priyanka wears the pants in this relationship? LOL!

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Sarah: Lol!! My asli naam ki mystery brought you out of hiding enough to post here!!?! Lol, BB kya khatam hua you've gone totally AWOL.. Maybe I should have a name-mystery every week so I get to see comments from you guys more often! TongueLOL 

How's life post BB?! Or should I ask how does it feel to be free of handling a gazillion reported posts every night.. LOL

AWOL kya hota hai? *feeling-quite-dumb muh* Tongue

I try to drop by sometimes but usually nobody's here when I'm online and vice versa. Timings clash hotey hain I guess.

Life post BB is great. It feels so lovely to be free of playing the moral police. Approve

Edited by sarah1024 - 02 March 2011 at 10:57am

-Fivr-

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Found this in another section: ROFLROFLROFL

LadyMcbeth

Go to top