Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 140)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@Zainab: Lol!! I'm just silently enjoying the discussion here yaar! Embarrassed LOLLol.. And for some reason I'm oddly missing Mel's MJHT updates today.. Lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Zainu - I am doing great yaar .. sorry didn't mean to ignore your comment ... things are a little crazy at work today and so am heavily multi-tasking. How are you doing?

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@Zainu: LOL you saw that? haha......we had some fun in that thread for a bit....seriously Yana was lameeeeeee in yesterday's face-off also....the judges have gone blind.....maybe they also need a "lift" to see some TRUTHS :P lol

Awww you saw the Maddy bit.....he really is so adorable.....Mahi was entertaining in yesterday's epi I thought.....and you know all this hungama about how supposedly there is animosity b/w her and Sushant  etc.....didn't really appear that way in the epi to me......seemed like they were all laughing after the AV where Mahi said that Sushant shouldn't be in the finals cuz he didn't dance last week....Sushant handled that well.....lol

And I must say I was surprised to see Salman paaoing jhappis to Sushant and whatnot.....nautanki......lol

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Zainab: Lol!! I'm just silently enjoying the discussion here yaar! Embarrassed LOLLol.. And for some reason I'm oddly missing Mel's MJHT updates today.. Lol..

LOL I miss those updates of Mels too.....honestly ab toh woh mazaa bhi nahin raha SO crapfests ka mazaak udaane mein.......MJHT will remain iconic that way thanks to Nimmi's RRs and Mels ke updatesLOL......aajkal toh these SO shows have outdone even previous chindiness levels.....patience hi nahin rahi mujh meinLOL

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
LOLL ya maybe the judges need a lift tooo!!

Oh ya Mahi was entertaining.... And ya the AV thing I do not know what they have been saying on the forum... I also thought Sushant handled it really well.. It was rather sweet..
Oh gosh I forwarded Salman Yana parts.... Pehlay bhi was not like their fan fan but now tou can't stand... the fake sweetness BLAHHHSleepy

Awww Fivr *hugs*... aaah I miss Melu :(( kab say baat nahi huwi.. Oh and her super awesome mjht updates ...Nimmi's RR's.. Also Sarah's ghodi show and ladyM and Sarah's mini updates on dmg.....

I SOOO agree AP ab tou Star One shows are beyond heights of chindiness there is not even worth making fun of..

Its perfectly alright LadyM :-) I knew you did not mean to ignore the comment... hota hai... aww crazy multi-tasking... Good luck with everything!

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Aww Zainu, you have Udaan fever? Did you finally watch the movie then?
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Oh ya I did watch it kaafi din pehlay.... I think lapetofying post may mention kiya tha.. not sure though.... My bro downloaded it and the next day it came on tv...

And I wanted to use Udaan stuff tabhi but was too lazy to search but today Ani asked for Udaan creations tou jab uss kay liye dhoonda lagey haatho khud bhi using...

So whats up with you... I hope its not too hectic with work and parhai...How is Mannu doing?

AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Anuuuu yaar!! That was such a sweet vm!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming How did you even find the perfect song/lines for that exact DN moment! Day Dreaming Those lyrics were SO perfect! *sighhh* Day Dreaming I think the length of the vm was perfect actually...just right to capture the essence of that moment! Day Dreaming 

And aww you're using those sigs! Thank youuuu! HugLOL *kissie*

And Zainuuu! Hug SO nice to read your posts after what seems like forever! Hope I catch you online sometime! Hug

Oh and wow Fivr's name mystery finally solved! Shocked Man I never would've guessed Tooba in a million years!! LOL Gotten so used to calling you Fivr, I'm starting to think it's an actual name now! :P LOL But nice...FINALLY we know your name!! Aww Tooba's such a unique name. I've never heard it before. Sounds Middle Eastern/Arabian-ish. I think of the desert or gypsys when I think of Tooba for some reason. lol That's just the image that comes in my head. LOL

Anyone seen today's JDJ? Man I LOVE Sushant!! *fangirl muh* He BETTER win this thing! Going to type up a gushy post in the JDJ forum now! Approve

Edited by cute2stay - 02 March 2011 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top