Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 14)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@Mash: Lol! Veena jee was invited on some show (Frontline or something..?) where they had a mufti sahab call in and then they basically had a verbal match..

After a while my brain started dying on me.. LOL I just thought you'd have heard because a lot of the people I know from Pakistan have..

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Originally posted by incandescence

Fivr...Why do you think I'd watch anything with Veena Malik in it? Waise what happened?...Jis tarhan ki harkaten yeh kar rahein thin BB main, kuch na kuch toh hona hi tha.

She came in this Express show.. Hosted by some Kamran Shahid. Worst host EVER! Had no command or say anything! LOL Some moulvi was also present, along with Veena Malik.. jhaaro-ing her for her gandi harkatein in BB. Then they called up Ashmit Patel as well when Veena claimed that she made Ashmit offer namaz as well.. 

Agreed dude! WORST HOST EVER!

I mean the way he kept insinuating bakwass and the vulgar double meaning comments of his.. That "bistar main ghus jayengi" and that "namaz kis sey impress ho k parhi..?" bit to Ashmit.. Kya bakwass thie honestly.. Oh and his very first "Apko India mein kya pasand aya.. Ya bolna chahiye KAUN pasand aya"..

Ghumma k wahen jooti marni chahiye thie.. Dead

Edited by -Fivr- - 22 January 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Lol Fivr that wasn't the point. The point is Veena Malik went as a Pakistani in that Indian show and well ALMOST everyone thought her as a representative of Pakistan.. Even if she wasn't representing Pakistan, then bloody hell she's a Muslim and Muslim girls don't go kissing men on their necks and do all sort of gandi harkatein and vulgar dances.. When coming to Pakistan actresses, whatever they do in films, its all ACTING. Whatever she did in BB.. it was all live. I have no problems with her wearing short dresses or anything.. My problem was her s**tty attitude. I agree that there are many other women around here who do such things.. but well, we don't see them on TV daily na!

And yaar come on, these Moulvis.. or atleast Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman, whom I really admire, dont support these blasts or rape or anything. There are certain moulvis who are idiots.. but then there are such samples in every section.

And well, I would just say that while Veena Malik was doing such harkatein in BB.. We all commented here k woh Pakistanis ko kitna badnaam kar rahi hai.. I remember every Pakistani who saw that show saying that, so well, in a way she WAS representing Pakistan. Did someone bash Begum Nawazish Ali (Ali Saleem)? No! He didn't do any such thing and hence he wasn't bashed. Maybe I'm wrong or taking this in a totally different manner or just being anti-Veena Malik but well, I hated her in that show and I REALLY wanted her to know what people of Pakistan really thought about her.. Even Indians. She claims she was loved and saved 7 times.. No she wasn't! Any Indian forum, you log onto, everyone hates her there.. she was just saved by the producers for the sakes of TRPs. 

-Fivr-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Astagfiruallah! They came up with a fatwa for Veena?! Kya fuzool herkatein hain. I knew it. Veena ne tamasha kiya toh yeh log thori kam hai. I'll agree with Fivr here...whatever she did, it was HER doing...sab ke pet main kyun dard ho raha hai? You can resent her, hate her....Par har aik ka deen imaan un ke saath hota hai...har aik ko apni jawabdaari karni hai...samjha sakte hain, bata saktein hain...aur kiya kar saktein hain. Islam ke naam par waahi tabahi machaane ki kia zaroorat hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Astagfiruallah! They came up with a fatwa for Veena?! Kya fuzool herkatein hain. I knew it. Veena ne tamasha kiya toh yeh log thori kam hai. I'll agree with Fivr here...whatever she did, it was HER doing...sab ke pet main kyun dard ho raha hai? You can resent her, hate her....Par har aik ka deen imaan un ke saath hota hai...har aik ko apni jawabdaari karni hai...samjha sakte hain, bata saktein hain...aur kiya kar saktein hain. Islam ke naam par waahi tabahi machaane ki kia zaroorat hai?

Okay wait, there wasn't any fatwa against her! LOL Did I miss something! I'm sure no one gave ANY sort of fatwa. The Moulvi present there just pointed out her antics to her and she just denied them all.. I dont remember seeing any fatwa. 

-Fivr-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Nimrah...agreed..she represented all Pakistanis...and I'm really pissed at her because of her s**tty attitude...I wanted her out for that very reason...but then, I was never able to watch an epi of that show when she did all that 'gandi' harkatein...mujhe bhi bohat bura lagta tha aur dil karta tha zor daar aik thappar lagaon...but that was her choice, her life...aur yeh jo adhi awam Veena ko joote maarne khare hain...in sab ne toh bare mazzey le le kar is ko BB main dekha hai. Ab kiya ho gaya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Lol Fivr that wasn't the point. The point is Veena Malik went as a Pakistani in that Indian show and well ALMOST everyone thought her as a representative of Pakistan.. Even if she wasn't representing Pakistan, then bloody hell she's a Muslim and Muslim girls don't go kissing men on their necks and do all sort of gandi harkatein and vulgar dances.. When coming to Pakistan actresses, whatever they do in films, its all ACTING. Whatever she did in BB.. it was all live. I have no problems with her wearing short dresses or anything.. My problem was her s**tty attitude. I agree that there are many other women around here who do such things.. but well, we don't see them on TV daily na!

You know, I agree. Even I am guilty of accusing her for shaming Pakistan in that show at one point. But now that I think of it, I'll have retract my statement. Did she really honestly represent all of Pakistan? And why exactly did we burden her to do so? And if she WAS in fact representing Pakistan, then where was our outrage when she was being verbally abused? Just because she did something that wasn't exactly "right" by Islamic standards, makes it okay for her dignity to be ripped to shreds? Yaar ye toh Islam nahi hai.. Ouch If she is bad, then we'll be worse?

And the other thing - it is okay to be undignified and move in a s**tty manner if you're ACTING but you can't actually do it in real life..? People watch you move in that s**tty manner whether you do it in a movie or in real life.. Koi farak nahi parhta is sey. Acting is in and of itself prohibited in Islam, right? But ACTING s**tty and vulgar is okay where as BEING s**tty and vulgar isn't..? I don't get that.

Mana karna hai toh sab ko karo - poori Pakistan ki film industry pe lock lagao. If the women act inappropriately on TV and in movies it's entertainment and progressive television? If they do the same in their regular lives then they are s**ts and need to be shown their place?

And yaar come on, these Moulvis.. or atleast Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman, whom I really admire, dont support these blasts or rape or anything. There are certain moulvis who are idiots.. but then there are such samples in every section.

Exactly my point yaar! Just like ONE lame maulvi/mufti does not define ALL maulvis, one girl cannot define all girls and Pakistanis. And if I am expected not to judge all maulvis by what I saw in that show, then is it really too much to ask that we don't judge ALL Pakistanis based on what we saw in BB?

There are idiots in every section (maulvis and Muslim girls alike), I agree.. But why does the mufti from yesterday get absolved by this theory where as Veena gets stoned?

And well, I would just say that while Veena Malik was doing such harkatein in BB.. We all commented here k woh Pakistanis ko kitna badnaam kar rahi hai.. I remember every Pakistani who saw that show saying that, so well, in a way she WAS representing Pakistan. Did someone bash Begum Nawazish Ali (Ali Saleem)? No! He didn't do any such thing and hence he wasn't bashed. Maybe I'm wrong or taking this in a totally different manner or just being anti-Veena Malik but well, I hated her in that show and I REALLY wanted her to know what people of Pakistan really thought about her.. Even Indians. She claims she was loved and saved 7 times.. No she wasn't! Any Indian forum, you log onto, everyone hates her there.. she was just saved by the producers for the sakes of TRPs. 

She might not have been loved or appreciated - I know I don't love her and I don't find her actions as "right" either. But I'm saying, k while we can go around policing HER actions, why don't we actually take a moment to look at our own? Is that REALLY the best way to deal with this? By publically humiliating her since her return and calling her abusive words on television and then giving out fatwas for her?

She has the burden of being the MUSLIM girl no matter what, but we can't be good MUSLIMS at all? Those men in that show were NOT talking to her like a Muslim man should with a woman. And any of the people bashing her since have not been the Muslim that Islam defines for us to be. I don't think they have. At all.. Ouch

Edited by -Fivr- - 22 January 2011 at 6:18pm

nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
@Mash/Nimrah: Nahi official fatwa nahi tha, but that Kamran dude introduced the maulvi by saying k "Ap toh fatwa bhi dey sakte hain! Toh aap batayen Veena ji ka behavior kaisa tha.." Sorry, that my bad.. I should have clarified.. Embarrassed

With that comment of his, he basically spoon fed the "fatwa" to the maulvi, woh toh ghaneemat hai k kisi ne kuch bola nahi.

But jin ko jo samajhna hai woh toh samjhain gai hi na. Kal koi idiot uth k kuch kar dey aur boley k maulvi ne fatwa suggest kiya tha, toh?

Just because a fatwa wasn't actually given doesn't make it okay yaar.. The fact that it is being suggested just makes me want to puke. Sab us par ungliyan uthane mein itne masroof hain k apni harkatain koi nahi dekh raha..

Edited by -Fivr- - 22 January 2011 at 2:26pm

Go to top