Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 139)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
LOL yeah let's see if/how they are able to pull it off whenever they show this scene....

I love this 'yeh tera ghar  yeh mera ghar' song.....curious to see how this scene turned out in the epi today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

@bold...Haha....*thenga dikhaing to Fivr* You think you could beat me...ME?! I can give Kala a run for her money in psycho games...Evil Smile

*submissive muh*

Meri kahan himmat k main APP ko beat karney ki soochon! *incredulous muh* Kahan ap in your superior-taste and first-guesses! Main toh 3 guesses mein bhi guess nahi kar pati!! *awed muh* LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-incandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I would rather that they don't show the SR between the two ... why can they just leave it at that? I kinda liked the aesthetic manner in which they showed PM making out .... not too OTT, yet making a point ... Actors do get awkward and it shows ... especially when they are friends.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
LOL ok LadyM.....PM were in totallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different space....DN are firstly not even going to make out like that EVER....haha

Obviously they  have to show the SR at some point....they are husband-wife....deeply in love with each other.....their relationship will move to the next level obviously.....but I don't sit and salivate over the WHEN of it like the rest of the mad forum.

Having watched MR-MV as DN for a while now.....the sense I get is that firstly the scene will be aesthetically conceived and shot and on top of that these two will MAKE it classy too.....that's my feeling.....whenever it comes to be....they've always been amazing about keeping that essence of the characterization intact......I don't think they'll show anything overt....it will be subtle and soulful.....

Honestly this is not the time for it.....focus has to be on Dutta's eyesight coming back and then the revenge from Kala....baaki sab baad mein hota rahega....lol

P.S. I have a feeling they won't make a big deal out of the SR anyways and it will just be a simple/natural moment.....forum waale hi paagal bane phirte hain over itLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 01 March 2011 at 12:26pm

-Faith-incandescence

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Mash another ten thousand brownie points from me too!!

Ohhh I missed LTL's episode today will catch the repeat or maybe on YT.. Waisay bhi have to watch JDJ on YT... missed both its episodes this week..

UFFF what is with this SR obsession jahan jao ..... Tani and Onu had their SR today...the TL fans were tou fainting and rejoicing and what not.. I did not really read their discussions on it (no patience) but they seemed happy from the topic titles and allLOL.....  I did not watch it but suna hai usual lad jhagad rahey thayLOL.... khair moving on from the 'SR" topic

And AP .. forum and their timing is perfect.. Kala not there and all.... *shakes head* un loago kay liye tou humesha timing perfect hi hoti hai... build up jaye tel lenay

There are going to be two new cameos? But ya LTL may atleast cameos have a purpose unlike other shows..

You saw that chajje chajje wala show.. Promo say hi mujhe kuch interest nahi kiya.. as u said ladka is indeed choosa huwa aam.. Ladki I can't get her roadies image out of my headLOL She even used to host this show on MTV gossiping and bitching about ppl I forgot the name

@LadyM: Hellooooooo!!! Ki haaal? *hugs*

Mash hows your small talk improvement program going?

Edited by -Faith- - 01 March 2011 at 1:05pm

nimrahAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
You are correct Anu. We are not comparing apples to apples here with PM and DN ... yet my point was that it was one of the rare moments on TV when the act was so aesthetically shown... baas... I-F pey toh there are crazy people who want to see explicit things ... *shakes head*

Yes they need to focus on the bond, Dutta getting his eyesight back, or Dutta feeling helpless without it. A proud man like Dutta will not hold his wife's pallu for every small thing! Surely he must be getting restless, as the rest of us. They need to move on now. Like you mentioned before I am getting a tad bit weary of the jungle track.

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@Zainu: LOL the promos looked mehh to me as well but kal aevein shaam ko us time pe TV lagaya hua tha so I watched it for a bit.....the daadi ka character was cute in the beginning and some characters were still ok....but overall kuch mazaa nahin aaya.....oh so the girl is another ex-MTV reality show product? haha.....yeah she doesn't seem to gel with the guy.....no chemistry like I said.....poorly written scenes as well.

And SR mania se toh sach mein bhagwaan hi bachaaye *shudders* LOL.....I think I should avoid the LTL forum for a few days....SR mania peak pe hai....I'm scared of clicking on any post.....lol

@LadyM/Zainu: Yeah there's two new cameos entering tomorrow and like you said, LadyM.....Dutta's frustration with his eyesight will be shown and built upon and these two will help bring his eyesight back......LTL ties in its cameos well :-)

Personally I toh mainly want to watch the Baaji scene today.....LOL....it sounds KICK ASS....haha

-Fivr--Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Yup that girl is yet another ex-MTV reality show product.... aur waisay bhi Sony kay shows tou aatey jaatey hain un ka tou kaam hai aik show shuru karo and then shut it down...

I know yaar SR Mania say Allah bachaye... Its scary lol

Haan LTL may they always utitlise the cameos well... none of them are like just faltoo fillers.... Oh yaaa baji ka scene dekhnay kay liye I am curious as well..

I am just watching JDJ yest wala.... Seriously :S the blatant BIAS of the judges...... Salman-Yana aur Sushant Shampa ki performance may zameen aasman ka farak tha.... But nahi jee they could not see any sort of flaw in Salman Yana...

LOLL I was going through this thread on JDJ forum.... your Pran jaye par lift na jaye comment cracked me up.... and them performing on lift kara daiy..ROFLROFL

Oyeee fivray kya like like khel rahi ho!

*edit* Awwwwww Madhavan was so sweet!... Watching the part where he is dancing with Mahi... you were right AP...

Edited by -Faith- - 01 March 2011 at 1:41pm

-Fivr-AreYaar

Go to top