Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 138)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...Anu...your Punjabi-enthusiasm is so cute and hillarious. Meri koi majaal jo main Punjabion ko kuch kahoon. Waise bhi I told you many times before I like it...whatever little I can understand of it..lol...it's such a sweet language. And I absolutely disagree that its not poetic....even I, being a non-Punjabi, know about the RICH literature and poetry of this language...and am absolutely mesmerized by some of it.

Ten thousand brownie points to you for that! Muahhhh!LOLLOL

So ki chaloing? Aaj ka LTL dekha? I read the live update....the beginning Baaji-Kala-Kishore scene sounds JHAKAAAAAAAAAS.....and DN-wise apparently D kissed her on the forehead in that new khandar house that they are making into a home so by forum "logic" toh this obviously means SR aane waali haiWackoROFL

Forum logic se toh agar Dutta Nakku ko dekhe...SR aane wali hai...us ka aik fingernail bhi touch karde toh this means SR aane wali hai...Kala ne SR ka word use kiya...oh bhai chalo ab toh DN will definitely have their SR. Maza toh jab aye if they just imply that they have slept together than actually SHOW a scene...LOL I'll be killed if I say that in the forum.

@bold...Haha....*thenga dikhaing to Fivr* You think you could beat me...ME?! I can give Kala a run for her money in psycho games...Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Forum logic se toh agar Dutta Nakku ko dekhe...SR aane wali hai...us ka aik fingernail bhi touch karde toh this means SR aane wali hai...Kala ne SR ka word use kiya...oh bhai chalo ab toh DN will definitely have their SR. Maza toh jab aye if they just imply that they have slept together than actually SHOW a scene...LOL I'll be killed if I say that in the forum.

@bold: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL That would be SO anti-climactic! Muhahahahaha.....I'd love to see the reactions of the forum then....woh toh sirf ek hi cheez ke bharose jee rahein hai kabse.....if they don't get to see their prized SR toh woh toh Colors waalon ka office  hi jalaa daalengeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I really don't want to honestly see an SR in this new house they've found.....everyone's all like "oh Kala's not around....perfect place/timing'....but I dunno.....doesn't work for me.....I want them to get back to PN after his eyesight comes back.....uske baad jab marzi kar lein SRLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Yaar mujhey toh is wakt yeh samajh nahin araha why are they so relaxed and playing 'ghar ghar' at the moment...instead of trying to find a way out and reach PN. Why are they not worried about the family? Too much romance would seem a bit weird at this point.....SR toh durrr ki baat.

Edit:

Anddd sually actors are soooo awkward during such scenes...bohat hi ajeeb lagta hai. Abhi toh I can't get my head around a SR scene of DN.LOL

Edited by incandescence - 01 March 2011 at 10:55am

-Fivr--Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Honestly I dunno how I feel about it either.....even yesterday's scenes didn't feel as great to me as the previous week's....a bit of jungle fatigue is setting in at this point for me.

I guess they are adding in this whole "ghar basaana" just to show cute DN moments as they find shelter....they cant' do anything for the family until D gets his eyesight back naa.......but looks like things will get more interesting from tomorrow with the entry of the two cameos who will help D get his eyesight back......I'm just tired of D's blindness in a sense....I want him to be able to LOOK at everyone again in that penetrating way he has......and Nakku's dialogues of "saab, aap meri nazar se dekho" are getting repetitive now.

Edited by nureat01 - 01 March 2011 at 10:56am

-Fivr--Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Anddd sually actors are soooo awkward during such scenes...bohat hi ajeeb lagta hai. Abhi toh I can't get my head around a SR scene of DN.LOL

LOL I don't think there will be awkwardness from MR-MV......they are very comfortable with each other.....I'm pretty sure the scene will be aesthetic whenever it's shown.....but yeah speaking character-wise....I also can't fully imagine them in THAT mode as of nowLOL.....they need to show more build up for DN before they can reach that point in their relationship.

-Fivr-LadyMcbeth-Faith-

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Honestly I dunno how I feel about it either.....even yesterday's scenes didn't feel as great to me as the previous week's....a bit of jungle fatigue is setting in at this point for me.

I guess they are adding in this whole "ghar basaana" just to show cute DN moments as they find shelter....they cant' do anything for the family until D gets his eyesight back naa.......but looks like things will get more interesting from tomorrow with the entry of the two cameos who will help D get his eyesight back......I'm just tired of D's blindness in a sense....I want him to be able to LOOK at everyone again in that penetrating way he has......and Nakku's dialogues of "saab, aap meri nazar se dekho" are getting repetitive now.

Yeah, even I want him to get his sight back ...bohat hogaya. Dependent Dutta is getting to me..khair lets see how they use these cameos...maybe it will give the track a different sort of twist. LTL's cameos have always been interesting.

-Fivr--Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yeah I'm also getting tired of watching Dependent Dutta.....waise did you read the spoilers about the cameos? They do sound interesting....and given LTL's track record....hope these two also turn out to be good ones....the article also said they'll help Dutta eventually in his fight against Kala as well.

-Fivr-incandescence-Faith-

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

LOL I don't think there will be awkwardness from MR-MV......they are very comfortable with each other.....I'm pretty sure the scene will be aesthetic whenever it's shown.....but yeah speaking character-wise....I also can't fully imagine them in THAT mode as of nowLOL.....they need to show more build up for DN before they can reach that point in their relationship.

Yaar...they are really good friends....but awkwardness toh hogi...may be just because they are good friends...abhi tak they haven't done any THAT kinda scene na...in ko adat bhi toh nahin hogi na...LOL But yeah its LTL so we can expect them to show it aesthetically. 

-Fivr-LadyMcbeth-Faith-

Go to top