Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 137)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
LOLLLL Khushi ka message? Haha.....ok then tell her from my side ki use MR ki kasam....she can't stop making sigs/avis/VMs :P :P lol

Yeah I know her YT account got shut down.....*sigh* I'm really bummed out about that too cuz she'd uploaded so many great scenes and BTS stuff in HQ.....but honestly YT ka koi bharosa nahin hai......I also wouldn't be surprised anyday if my account gets shutdown too :S

Yeah I figured she's too shy....she hardly posts much in the forum discussions also....loll.....ek uski creations ka hi toh sahara hai.....will she take that away from us too?? *dramatic sigh* :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
LOLL MR ki kasam....
Haan I know YT does that randomly account band karna.. Itni mehnat say jinho nay scenes upload kiye ho.. what a bummer...Awww *hugs* you must be scared too pata nahi kab band kar daiy.... video uploading say yaad aya.. I wonder Sarah ab upload karti hai kisi kay scenes... ab tou she does not watching any particular show... hindi wala I mean

Haan she is like that only hehe I know her creations are a big sahara...
Waisay yayy I have managed to convince her to think about it Partyhehe

Edited by -Faith- - 01 March 2011 at 7:43am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Oh and I watched kal ka JDJ.....

Let me take a pause to just say MaddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDay DreamingLOL

How ADORABLE is Madhavan? Seriously I love this guy....he's just got such a nice guy air about him.....and a good wit too....lol

Mahi's performance toh chalo....lol.....didn't even have much expectation....but waise compared to her usual low energy levels, she wasn't that bad......but loved her rapid fire later on....haha@ her answer about Akshay Kumar and then the way she danced with Maddy.....haha.....so glad they played that song.....LOVE it like anything! And Mahi was quite cute in that bit.

Out of the rest of the acts.....Sushant ruled once again.....lol

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Aaah :( I did not watch JDJ..... somehow do teen weeks say dish ain monday ko JDJ time say pehlay hil jaati hai kabhi baarish kabhi kuch and sony kay signals chaley jaatey hain..... Kal bhi yehi huwa... And then usually I have to send my brother to the chath to fix it... Kal ain 9:30 pay they signals came back... What luck!

I will catch up on YT...

Aaaah I want to watch TWM *stomps feet*

Oh Mahi and her nautanki.. and Sushant tou always rules!

Aaah khushi ko bhi same not being satisfied with the result of the latest creations syndrome bother kar raha... I told her you are like AP ....and I was also saying Its good to be 'not so easy to please' but then being a perfectionist is not easy either

She is also saying nope..not even MRs kasam..lol.. VMs il continue..but since i lost some of my videos :( il hav to take a break for a while n download d vids.. sigs/avis..ill make mayb but wont post them :P

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
LOL areyyyy I toh still even post my crappy stuff....haha......Khushi is wayyyyyyyyyy too much of a perfectionist.....main toh phir bhi post kar deti hoon sab kuch just for the sake of it.....to gain perspective in context.....how good/bad I've gotten in comparison to before....LOL

Aww I hope she does make sigs.....I'll miss her work :((.....chalo good she'll make VMs atleast :-)

Oh Sarah toh said she isn't watching any shows anymore naa...so probably not interested in uploading anything either....lol
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
LOL...Anu...your Punjabi-enthusiasm is so cute and hillarious. Meri koi majaal jo main Punjabion ko kuch kahoon. Waise bhi I told you many times before I like it...whatever little I can understand of it..lol...it's such a sweet language. And I absolutely disagree that its not poetic....even I, being a non-Punjabi, know about the RICH literature and poetry of this language...and am absolutely mesmerized by some of it.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...Anu...your Punjabi-enthusiasm is so cute and hillarious. Meri koi majaal jo main Punjabion ko kuch kahoon. Waise bhi I told you many times before I like it...whatever little I can understand of it..lol...it's such a sweet language. And I absolutely disagree that its not poetic....even I, being a non-Punjabi, know about the RICH literature and poetry of this language...and am absolutely mesmerized by some of it.

Ten thousand brownie points to you for that! Muahhhh!LOLLOL

So ki chaloing? Aaj ka LTL dekha? I read the live update....the beginning Baaji-Kala-Kishore scene sounds JHAKAAAAAAAAAS.....and DN-wise apparently D kissed her on the forehead in that new khandar house that they are making into a home so by forum "logic" toh this obviously means SR aane waali haiWackoROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 01 March 2011 at 10:11am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I watched the first epi of Chhajje Chhajje ka pyar last night too.....LOL.....ok show....the family cast is nice....kinda reminiscent of the other shows on Sony right now like SBS and Krishnaben Khakhrawala....more simple type shows all about family togetherness and all.

But the lead pair is very mehh...the guy looks like a choosa hua aam as my sister put it and funnily enough attempts to be aping Bittoo from BBB....haha.....he even vaguely looks like Ranveer....but compared to him toh Ranveer looks like Brad Pitt....rofl.....and the girl is ok.....not bad or anything but there is no chemistry b/w them for supposed "best friends".....their interactions don't look natural or interesting. 

nimrah

Go to top