Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 136)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

*sigh* Chodo yaar...jo hona hoga ho jaiga...main toh bus fuzool main hyper ho gai....kabhi kabhi sochti hoon...maybe my mother should have got me married at a young age of 16-18 only like some of my cousins...itni akal toh thi nahin us wakt...chup chap kar lete shadi...ini tension bhi na hoti..

Khair...this is such an awwwwwwwwwww VM Anu. The lyrics are so beautifully set on those scenes...aww...this is such a sweet VM!
Originally posted by nureat01

Ok so here's the random DN vm....lol.....just made it for those few lines....

Aww thanks, Mash *hugs*  I made it for those lyrics only.....glad you liked!

LOL yaar come on did you SERIOUSLY want to get married at 16 or 18?? Abhi kehne ko bol rahi ho but I doubt you could have managed it......tab toh you must have been even MORE headstrongLOLLOL

Haan yaar.....jo hona hai ho jaayega.....no point khapaaoing your dimaag over it too muchLOL

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

LOL way too many Punjabis in this thread right now.....from both sides of the border I'm guessing.....lol cuz I too know "tai" as wife of father's older brother.....lol

Toh saare mil ke bolo....."lokeen duniya ch vasde bathere, Punjabiyan di shaan vakhri"CoolLOL

LMAOO!!! And I'm supposed to be a cartoon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
LOLLL! Anuuu, she's calling you a cartoon!! Shocked *aag lagane wali aunty type tone main* LOL

Mash, yaar mere paas aajao.. I'll teach you how to interact with people.. LOL I talk with EVERYONE! Friends ke saath bethi hun lecture main ya unknown log phir chahe teacher ya head of department hi kyun na hon, I end up blabbing with everyone! LOL Bachon se le k burhon tak, everyone knows that I talk a lot.. LOL And I talk to myself as well.. LOL

I used to be socially awkward as well till I think 13-14.. but then I don't know how the hell I became so mingling type! Chalo acha hai, jab bhi waqt hoga, rishta acha mil jaega! Wink LOL Since neither do I have looks, nor cooking talent.. LOL Hansmukh hone pe hi kuch positive points mil jaenge! LOL

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
LOLL what's so cartoonish about that? I spoke the TRUTH :P ......Punjabis rule :P

-----------------------------------------------------

haha TL is ending at last.....HC's shows never seem to last very long.....

Tere Liye to make way for Navya..

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 | 3:07:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 104 Comments Tere Liye to make way for Navya..

Relations between Ekta and Star network seems to be in a mess yet again, and Tere Liye happens to be the first victim...

Soap queen Ekta Kapoor's love-hate relationship with STAR network continues. The latest is that Star Plus has asked Balaji Telefilms to end Tere Liye. The 10 pm slot will now be taken over by Swastik Production's Navya in the first week of April. Vivek Bahl, Executive Creative Director, Star India will be co-producing this show.

A highly placed source confirmed that Tere Liye has indeed been given the marching orders.

Though Ekta Kapoor denied any such move, and in her reply via text message stated, "When is it ending! How come I don't know? Maybe you know more than me".

While the industry is wondering why Tere Liye is being closed in spite of doing consistently well  with a  good rating (3.5), it appears that old tensions between Ekta and Star have resurfaced. This theory gains credence with the fact that Balaji is making three new shows, but none of them are for Star.

Ekta however rubbished any clash with the channel by saying "Things are great between us".

Our source further adds, "The channel had first planned 14th March as the last airing date for Tere Liye, but then extended it by a couple of weeks. The reason for this might be that they did not want to launch Navya during the finale phase of ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. It is a different matter that the above new youth based show will have to deal with IPL (Indian Premier League) anyways".

Geetanjali Tikekar who plays the character of Nilanjana Ganguly denies any official knowledge of her show going off air saying "Normally we actors are always the last to know. We are doing well and the team even won an award at the STAR Parivaar event in Macau".

Lead actor Harshad Chopra also has no clue. He added, "If it does go, then the fore sightedness on part of the channel may have played a part in the decision. They want to end shows before the audience gets tired of it. Did Bidaai too not end on a similar high note?".

With this, the countdown for the closure of Tere Liye begins…

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
LOLLL Mash you are cute!! That article... Now I need to make that pie and improve my social skillsROFL

I do happen to be pretty anti-social generally... but it depends I can be good with small talk when I wantLOL

Oh AP the TL article.... I just made the mistake of going through the comments on this article... DisgustingDead... AG bashing, HC bashing and general bashing sab hi lagey huway hain...tamasha .. upar say the added tamasha with the dislike button.....

AG-psycho fan(s)/spammers/MIDs aik taraf lagey huway hain.. doosri taraf Taanu/Harshiya fans are like booo so we got what we wanted Taanu ki SR.... (gosh the way the SR SBS segment's update was written.... amusingly exaggeratedLOL.. saw it out of morbid curosity.... was not all the 'sensual' as described in the post... thanda thanda tha.. but then zero attachment to the characters may be the reason but chalo some reason for TL fans to rejoice and shiver in excitement and eventually faintLOL)

Oh and why in the world everyone is so obsessed with SR.. beyond me o_O...... LTL forum may jao tou... wahan.. Star One shows forums ki tou baat hi na karo...

Ya poor HC hard luck with the shows.. there are farrrrrrrrrrrr farrrrrrrrr worse shows on SP at the moment that need to go off air... And this is me the biased 'harshiti' non-TL fan Ermm saying.....

Oh waisay aaj FB pay Khushi aur Ani say baat ho rahi thi about LTL... I told them they should come to the CC and told them about the amazing discussions you guys have..Day Dreaming
Ani said when she will post actively she will come to the CC and Khushi well she is shy... She said she will maro entry with Ani like Baji and Kishore did yesterdayROFL

Khair then they decided Ani should meet at the EDT...(like Dutta and Nakku met in the mandirLOL)Oh and Khushi's computer crashed... She was asking us if we have any of her stuff saved.. Do you guys have any of the LTL stuff saved?

Ani wanted links to any Udaan creations I gave yours and Fati's... you know what Khushi pagal is saying... She is like MB or Anu ki creations dekh kar.... that they are so good... she feels like quitting.. infact she is all saying I have decided to quit making sigs..Cry Hum nay daanta tou bahut lets see..

Oh and Ani was saying she lovessssssss the avis you make... R.com waley esp and the Udaan stuff she loved too

And PUNJABIS RULEEEEEECool
Koi shak!

Edited by -Faith- - 01 March 2011 at 7:00am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Oye my Punjabi partner is here! *jaanleva jhappis* Muahhh Zainu! You tell these Karachiites how Punjabis rule! :P lol

Oh god there's bashing going on in that TL article? *rolls eyes*  yeh log kabhi nahin sudharte.....

OMG what is Khushi saying?? Dudeeeeeeeeee......is she paagal?? I'm like THE #1 fan of her creations.....she DARE not stop making them.....and seriously WHY is she getting a complex over MY stuff? LOL....that's like THE most basic stuff on the planet! Haan Fatty's creativity is on another level....woh toh I can understand can leave someone in awe....lol....but pleaseeeeeeeee tell Khushi not to think like this! There are way too many fans of her creations out there and she shouldn't deprive them of her creations.

Oh I have a few stray sigs of hers saved I think.....of DN.....par zyada nahin :S....yeah Fivr was telling me yesterday that her comp crashed.....poor Khushi :((.....hope she managed to salvage some stuff atleast.

Oh and say thank you to Ani from my side....very sweet of her to like my creations....lol

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Oye my Punjabi partner is here! *jaanleva jhappis* Muahhh Zainu! Aho jee partner nay tay ana hi si...LOLYou tell these Karachiites how Punjabis rule! :P lol Aur nahi tou kya Punjaabiyan di shaan vakhri.... in ko kaun samajhaye...

Oh god there's bashing going on in that TL article? *rolls eyes*  yeh log kabhi nahin sudharte..... I knowwww its non-stop... Khair dafa karo saanu ki *shrugs*

OMG what is Khushi saying?? Dudeeeeeeeeee......is she paagal?? I'm like THE #1 fan of her creations.....she DARE not stop making them.....and seriously WHY is she getting a complex over MY stuff? LOL....that's like THE most basic stuff on the planet! Haan Fatty's creativity is on another level....woh toh I can understand can leave someone in awe....lol....but pleaseeeeeeeee tell Khushi not to think like this! There are way too many fans of her creations out there and she shouldn't deprive them of her creations. ya khushi ko pata nahi kya ho gaya..  I know pagal ho gayi hai *shakes head* I told her chalo if you are busy that understandable.. jab time miley tab bana lo ... ALL three of you are right there on the top of my FAV list.. infact mein tou tum teeno kay ilawa kisi ki creations use hi nahi karti normally...

Khushi ki creations tou itnayyyy fans hain how can she even thinking of quitting :((

Oh I have a few stray sigs of hers saved I think.....of DN.....par zyada nahin :S....yeah Fivr was telling me yesterday that her comp crashed.....poor Khushi :((.....hope she managed to salvage some stuff atleast.

Oh acha u have some stray sigs.. Chalo will ask her if she wants those... I know poor thing she lost so much stuff.. even her OnlyMishal YT account got shut down without any warning..

Oh and say thank you to Ani from my side....very sweet of her to like my creations....lol I will deffo tell her.. but who would not like your creations BESTEST hai meri APCool

Edited by -Faith- - 01 March 2011 at 7:30am

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
'oye zoo..why did u hav to say it there.. L: *pan* lol.. tel her yea im pagal..didnt she know that? haha.. but thanks.. glad she likes my stuffs.. *embarased muh*..hehe..' Khushi ka message for u..(ya she calls me zoo instead of zu lol)

Waisay tou mein nay uss ko itni baar kaha hai CC may ajaya karo... She is too shy hehe

AreYaar

Go to top