Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 132)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

LOL!! I was 13 years old and my older cousin was trying to get me off his account so I had to pick a new "ID" for my own account. And jaldi jaldi mein, because I wasn't actually planning on using that thing permanently, I tried to type "five".. Only it came out "fivr".. aur bass. Us k baad the more I used it the more it grew on me.. LOL

P.S. I still love Fivray too!! ROFLROFL

LOLL ohhhh so THAT'S why your ID used to be Fivr678 or something like that, right? You were trying to go for FIVE678?LOL What an interesting typo indeed then.....gave you a whole another unique identityClapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Hehehe  *royal muh* sochein gaiy dekhein gaiyLOL aaj tou your name mystery dragged me... But kya faida... guess tou phir bhi Mash nay kar liya *heart broken muh*

Lol! Chalo koi baat nahi - main naam change kar leti hoon aur PHIR I'll make sure that you get to guess it! ROFL Heart broken honey ki koi baat hi nahi hai!! LOL

Originally posted by nimrah

Oooh Fivr ka name pata chal gaya! Big smile Yeh tou LTL ki face revelation se bhi bari baat hai bhaee! LOL I love the name Tooba, my cousin's name is Tooba as well and damn I miss her soooo much! Unhappy She lives in U.S. Aur T se guess karna tha, tou main bhi sab se pehle yahee guess karti! Hmph! LOL

Kahan bari baat hai!! AIK bhi glass nahi toora kisi ne.. *udaas muh* Aik woh revelation thie with so much dhamaka and broken glasses, aur aik ye hai! Alcohol toh choro, kisi ne paani ki bottle bhi nahi toori! *udaas muh some more* ROFL But your cousin lives in the US too?! Awww.. Man I miss a lot of my cousins from back home too.. But not all of them. Some of them were royal idiots.. ConfusedLOLLOL

Originally posted by nureat01

LOLL ohhhh so THAT'S why your ID used to be Fivr678 or something like that, right? You were trying to go for FIVE678?LOL What an interesting typo indeed then.....gave you a whole another unique identityClapLOL

Lol!!! Nahi, I had messed up on this Five thing way before I had even known what IF was.. It was another fan group on some site that my cousin was a part of. They just had general knowledge trivia which I found interesting toh I wanted to play. Only he didn't want me using his ID and messing up his "score".. Toh I had to make a new one and I thought koi bhi rakh loon, kya farak parhta hai.. Lol.. Ussi chakkar mein five came in my mind aur type hote hote woh R ban gaya E sey..

Lol, then by the time I came to IF this was pretty much my identity and I couldn't part with it.. LOL So I just did the number thing at the end and soocha kaam chalaney k liye kaafi tha.. LOLLOLLOL

nimrahAreYaar

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
*waves* Hi everyone!

@ Fivr - Ah, so Tooba is your name! Really nice. LOL @ how you ended up with Fivr as your username. I'm glad we finally know Fivr jee's asli naam! Big smile

@ Zainu - *hugs back* Sorry for the late reply. I've been good. What's up with you? Lol yes, BB se jaan chut gayi. I've been BB-free for the last two months. Approve

I saw the Ranveer-Anushka KWK episode. I think they were rather OTT. I just can't stand it when co-stars pretend to 'hate' each other and 'bicker' during their interviews like five year olds, just to prove that they aren't dating. Like W*F! Ermm 

Btw did anyone hear? Apparently these two are officially a couple. They were seen making out like there was no tomorrow, at Shahid's birthday party recently. So much for their 'we can't stand each other, haha' act. If you want to hide your relationship, just keep mum about it. Why put up a charade and behave like circus clowns? *shakes head* Chalo good for them if they are seeing each other. They make a very cute looking pair!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahLadyMcbethAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

LadyM - You must've seen the match? India's target was just TOO good but damn their bowling sucks! LOL India doesn't have any bowlers, if they cover up this fact, they just might be the best team out there. It was SUCH a nail biting finish. I was dying with anticipation.. The last 6 by Ajmal Shehzad saved the match for England..

Oh Nimrah I DID! DH and my bro were abusing the bowlers left, right, center ... sometimes I think they just forget that there is a girl amidst them ... *grumpy muh* Or they just know that I am a Mumbai-girl and probably not as prude as I should be ... lol .. Nail-bitter toh pucho hi mat ... I was practically covering my eyes for the last ball LOL

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hey Sarah *waves back*

So Ranveer-Anushka are really dating? LOL.....somehow I never really found THAT kind of chemistry b/w them in the interviews I saw of theirs....no real sparks :S lol.....they make a great pair on-screen no doubt but somehow the way they interacted in interviews...made it seems like they didn't mesh that well together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hey Sarah *waves back*

So Ranveer-Anushka are really dating? LOL.....somehow I never really found THAT kind of chemistry b/w them in the interviews I saw of theirs....no real sparks :S lol.....they make a great pair on-screen no doubt but somehow the way they interacted in interviews...made it seems like they didn't mesh that well together.

LOL that's exactly the vibe I got from their off screen interviews - they didn't seem like a couple by the way they behaved ... but apprently a whole bunch of celebs saw them making out, so maybe they really are dating. These celebs bhi na ... lord knows what goes on between them behind closed doors. Bollywood is like an American daytime soap opera - you never know who'll wind up sleeping with whom, and who will steal whose love interest. LOL

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Heyyy LadyM *waves*

@Sarah: LOL yeah maybe they are dating then.....or maybeeeeeee they are just "friends with benefits", you know? haha.....it takes all kinds to make up this world.  I just don't get a genuine couple-y vibe from them.......

sarah1024

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Heyyyy Anu and Sarah ... I concur with Anu. They made a cute couple in BBB, but real-time didn't seem like they had enough steam. Anyhoo, Ranveer had said in some interview that his "feelings" developed after the intimate kiss they shared on-screen in the movie BBB.

That KWK show is all about OTT-ness only. I have not enjoyed any episode thus far ... Karan sounds effeminate and bitchy aunty-like trying to dig out scoop where there is none! And the participants themselves are full of contradictions - like Deepika-Sonam ... hated that episode. What was the need to wash dirty linen on national TV? It just shows how petty these actresses can get... and Ranbir was actually trying to be nice in his video clip. It was just sad to watch Deepika and Sonam character assassinate Ranbir. Even Priyanka and Shahid episode was ridiculous. Anyhoo ... let's just say that I am not a fan.

sarah1024

Go to top