Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 131)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! Arey nahi yaar! You hukam karo, main abhi batati hoon.

It's the first one Mash guessed (and I was totally not surprised - her awesomeness has me in awe.. Embarrassed *fan-girl muh* ROFLROFL) - *sigh* Nothing dramatic, it's just a plain ol' name.. Tooba.. Eh, I toh love Fivr more maybe because I picked it - even though it would be just my luck that this would be a typo-derived name.. ROFL 

HEYYYYYYYYY Tooba was in my list too.. not the first one... and mine were not in order.... LEHHH now I have to share my fangirl with MASH... *furious muh*
Typo derived name so what was the actual word you were trying to type...

Aaah really nice name Tooba.... :D  I still love Fivray

Edited by -Faith- - 27 February 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fivr: Aww it's Tooba.....chalo we know AT LAST.....lol.....Mash is going to smirk over guessing it right more than ever *rolls eyes* Cartoon kahin ki....haha

But I'm still going to call you Fivr......Nakku style mein bolun toh apna sa lagta hai ;-) lol

LMAO! I know she is - and she is going to be even more proud of the fact that she guess it in her FIRST guess! Aisey hi thori she's the one with superior taste - jo bhi karti hai superior hi hota hai.. ROFLROFLROFL

Apna sa lagta hai..? Lol, haye! Now I feel special like Dutta! *blushes* Blushing

Originally posted by -Faith-

HEYYYYYYYYY Tooba was in my list too.. not the first one... and mine were not in order.... LEHHH now I have to share my fangirl with MASH... *furious muh*
Typo derived name so what was the actual word you were trying to type...

Aaah really nice name Tooba.... :D  I still love Fivray

Lol!! Haan toh Mash ki list mein first tha na, is liye I said her name. But don't you worry! I can be your fangirl too!! EmbarrassedBig smileLOLLOLLOL

LOL!! I was 13 years old and my older cousin was trying to get me off his account so I had to pick a new "ID" for my own account. And jaldi jaldi mein, because I wasn't actually planning on using that thing permanently, I tried to type "five".. Only it came out "fivr".. aur bass. Us k baad the more I used it the more it grew on me.. LOL

P.S. I still love Fivray too!! ROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 27 February 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fivr: Aww it's Tooba.....chalo we know AT LAST.....lol.....Mash is going to smirk over guessing it right more than ever *rolls eyes* Cartoon kahin ki....haha

But I'm still going to call you Fivr......Nakku style mein bolun toh apna sa lagta hai ;-) lol

Conjunction AP Conjuction... I was going to say the exact same thing.. about Mash smirking and bragging about it now... and also that I want to continue calling her Fivray.. kyunki apna apna sa lagta hai but I did not think of it like that Nakku style...mein tou waisay hi har cheez may kehti hoon apna apna/apni apni si.. I did not let abu sell our old car apni apni si thi iss liye....

@Zainu: LMAO Munni squared one for best jodi at SPA?ROFLROFLROFL......why am I not surprised....bas yehi level raha hai humesha SP ka.....haha I know yeh tou level hai un ka..... bechare TL fans were heart broken they did not even nominate Taani and Onu na.... But SPA is so BLAHH... but then SP pay shows hi aisey kamaal kay hain....

Oh yeah I really want Sushant to win.....but now they are building all this hype around Mahi in recent weeks cuz of her cutesiness and the way she's always making everyone laugh and stuff.....votes kaafi mil rahe honge usko.....ahh well, whatever happens.....just don't want those whiny two-faced Salman-Yana to win.....baaki koi bhi chalega.....lol Oh yaa you are right they are building the hype... but lets see.. Mahi yehan tak agayi hai that is more than enough yaar... even chalo finale may ho for the entertainment value...  oh ya anyone but Salman Yana... ami was like yeh bhi acha kartey hain.. I was like nahi yeh loag .. in ko nahi jeetna chaheye... they whine and bitch about Sushant and Ankita.. She was like Shocked and ya they should not win.. Waisay bhi she likes Sushant more than themLOL But the judges and channel waley God knows why are so BIASED in favour of Salman and Yana...

Oh you saw that MR interview too? Haan he really speaks SO genuinely naa.....that is what has made me like him from the beginning I think......that sincerity that always shines through when he talks.....and seriously when he gets that emotional, it really makes my heart go out to him. I knowwww yaar he is so unlike any of the usual actors esp usual chindi tv waley ... he is really genuine it shines through.. I knowww they way he got all emotional.... He is so sincere too na.... Warna tou supposed heroes of the tv shows dimaagh kharab ho jatey hain un kay and they leave the show fatak kar kay.. apna sochtay hain.. Here he is thinking about the show and the team and how much the character and this show has given him... He was so considerate...Who ever spread those tantrum rumours how could they think someone would believe them...

Oh and what was even more heart breaking...  usually its his smile that bacha smile that charm that his smile exudes that is the most noticeable ... In this particular interview he looked so helpless na... and he deffo is big screen material.... He has immortalized 'Dutta'.. If he has to leave they should nicely wrap up the DN story rather than drag and milk it with other randomness later...

-Fivr-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Lol!! Haan toh Mash ki list mein first tha na, is liye I said her name. But don't you worry! I can be your fangirl too!! LOL

*folds arms and looks away*

LOL!! I was 13 years old and my older cousin was trying to get me off his account so I had to pick a new "ID" for my own account. And jaldi jaldi mein, because I wasn't actually planning on using that thing permanently, I tried to type "five".. Only it came out "fivr".. aur bass. Us k baad the more I used it the more it grew on me.. LOLLEHHHH yeh history hai Fivr ki.. FIVEEEEE hawww haye.... that is cute!LOL

P.S. I still love Fivray too!! ROFLROFL Who would'nt WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

*yawns*

It's midnight here and I am totally sleepy.. *sigh* Work tomorrow! Kaam ney mar diya mujhey toh.. *melodramatic muh*

Lol, I'll see you guys tomorrow and I am SO SO SOOOOOO excited about the Baji-Kala scene tomorrow!! Dancing 

Alright that's enough for tonight.. *yawns* *waves*

G'night guys!!

P.S. Zainab jee, please don't go ghayab on us ghareeb log. Atey jatey darshan deti rehna.. *miskeen muh* LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

*yawns*

It's midnight here and I am totally sleepy.. *sigh* Work tomorrow! Kaam ney mar diya mujhey toh.. *melodramatic muh*

Lol, I'll see you guys tomorrow and I am SO SO SOOOOOO excited about the Baji-Kala scene tomorrow!! Dancing 

Alright that's enough for tonight.. *yawns* *waves*

G'night guys!!

Awww take care HugHug Good luck for the kaam...

And  Dancing Baji-Kala scene
! Good night Fivrayyyy sleeeeeeeeep tight

P.S. Zainab jee, please don't go ghayab on us ghareeb log. Atey jatey darshan deti rehna.. *miskeen muh* LOL Hehehe  *royal muh* sochein gaiy dekhein gaiyLOL aaj tou your name mystery dragged me... But kya faida... guess tou phir bhi Mash nay kar liya *heart broken muh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Oooh Fivr ka name pata chal gaya! Big smile Yeh tou LTL ki face revelation se bhi bari baat hai bhaee! LOL I love the name Tooba, my cousin's name is Tooba as well and damn I miss her soooo much! Unhappy She lives in U.S. Aur T se guess karna tha, tou main bhi sab se pehle yahee guess karti! Hmph! LOL

LadyM - You must've seen the match? India's target was just TOO good but damn their bowling sucks! LOL India doesn't have any bowlers, if they cover up this fact, they just might be the best team out there. It was SUCH a nail biting finish. I was dying with anticipation.. The last 6 by Ajmal Shehzad saved the match for England.. 

Oh and has anyone heard Jhoom by Ali Zafar? I think Mash won't like it, coz she doesn't like AZ! LOL But I'm obsessed with this song! Even Fatima likes it I guess, she has the lyrics in her sig dabba! LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh yaaa I read the reviews of the Anushka-Ranveer KWK epi.... a lot of ppl were like he has become arrogant and he was crude and all that.. Well ya he was HYPER ... and over did it .... But it was not as bad as some people made it out to be... but was not as great as some others made it out to be..

Some of his comments were deffo weird and awkward .. this kind of humour with your friends or something is something else but on national tv.... He is pretty dramatic and filmy thoLOL Over all un ki comraderie and comfort that was pretty visible... Anushka was classy....

But more than anything else.. its Karan Johar who annoys me to no end... Esp this season.. he has been so annoying with the reactions he gives... such a woman .... upar say wohi ghissay pittay questions... rapid fire esp.... the season is just over all thandaaa just not like the previous ones which were probably fresh back then.. Its just stale now

APPPPPP that is sooo awesome those lines are PERFECTTTTTTTTTT for DN and the clip.. Loved the colouring.... Hayeee but this WAS actually toooo short :((

Aww thank you so much, Zainu Wainu *hugs*.....lol yeah it was pretty short I guess......but then basically I did make it for just that one line only.....haha.....the song overall wouldn't have worked....and I tried to make one with more HQ vids this time so it took longer to make and upload too *sigh*LOL.....You know mainly I just made it for timing that one bit "pal pal mein puri sadiyaan bita dein" with the exact moment when they touch their foreheads....that was my inspirationLOL

Re: Ranveer-Anushka.....lol.....oh good to know that it wasn't AS bad as ppl were trying to make it sound....he kind does come across as....dunno if you know this word....but in Punjabi we say, "chaamleya" LOL......over excited more on the jhalla sideLOL......so yeah he needs to gain more polish....let's see what he does in the future.

Oh god KJo toh I just CAN'T stand this season.....he's gotten worse than ever with the LAME tacky questions he asks....no class at allDead

Go to top