Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 130)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: Seriously SO dheet you are.....ab bhi you won't tell us your name....you'd rather enjoy being called TURRAM KHAN?? Waah beta, waah *shakes head hopelessly* lol

@Zainu: Aww nahin yaar....haven't managed to watch the Anushka-Ranveer KWK epi but read reviews in which ppl were saying they were both acting extra hyper and weird....especially Ranveer :S lol

Ok so here's the random DN vm....lol.....just made it for those few lines....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
@Zainab: Lol! App mujhey koi naam dain aur main "angry" ho jaon! Never! Aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta!! *loyal fangirl muh* ROFL Lol, you tell me kab bataon? I don't want to ruin the "fun" by saying it too soon and I don't want to forget about it again because I probably will. Toh you guys say the word.. Oh, in whose list you ask? Umm.. Mash's. And I was so not surprised because she's just awesome like that! *awed muh* ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LMAO @ the tagline: My name is Turram Khan and I'm not a fivray.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Missed you toooooooo Zainu Wainuuuuuuuuu! *squishy hugs again*  Much more than you would, I know :P lol Aiweinnnnn how would you know..... I missed youuu muchhh muchhhh moreeeeeeeeeeeeee *nakhra*

VM is nothing khaas....just on a small clip of bol na halke.....aevein mood tha so I made it.....just threw in some clips together....lol Oho tum tou aisey hi kehti ho har baar *khafa*... Your short and supposedly random ones are amazing humesha... esp the songs and clips you choose

Aww thank you about the Sushita VM! And are most welcome to chori the HA avis....glad you liked :-) Actually made those cuz Khushi asked....lol....otherwise I had kinda gotten more caught up in other stuff....the performance was nice but I feel they added too many random effects in the final edit and didn't always use the best/most complimentary camera angles.....which took away from the act in some bits. Otherwise HA did a good job :-).....LOL I didn't even bother watching the other weirdo couples....saw bits of Sushant-Ankita's...it was ok.....am not really a fan of that song....lol...... Haan Sushant Ankita kay songs... V-day nahi thi.. they have had much much better performances.... ya I would have never watched the other couples had I not watched it on tv.... they were HORRIBLE... Remo tha choreographer..... Ami and me were like JDJ may tou badi baatein banata hai LOL aur khud... Oh yaa HC-AG wali may they did over do those effects and all....you are right the best/complimentary camera angles.. even the ones used in the promos were edited out.... But ya over all tou achi hi thi esp compared to the SO eyesoresLOL and ya both HC and AG are not natural dancers unlike Sushant and Ankita who are naturally amazing and graceful.. But iss performance may HA did show tremendous improvement..... oh HA say yaad aya.... Guess who won 'HAWTEST' jodi in SPA......... MUNNI SquareROFLROFL What a joke this SPA is....

JDJ forum mess......mat hi puccho.....I stay away mostly now.....sach bolun I'm quite expecting MV to win now....rofl.....bas wohi dekna bacha hai.....she cracks me up somehow still though....paagal baccha she is. Haan she is pagal.... she is suchhh a baccha..... No wonder she fell for Jay... But ya she is sweet and not malicious bas pagal hai she does not know what she is yappingLOL But ya MV winning yehi bacha hai.. But it would be sheer injustice if Sushant does not win..... yaa I went and samney wohi tou aisey hi clicked..... and then I was like aah no wonder AP says the forum is SR crazed.... hadd hoti hai yaar... I knowwww yaar DN and SO upar say SO wala romance....made me Dead too...

Oh the LTL forum....oh god you saw that weird post?? haha....yeah I was like W*F......weird stuff ppl think of.....seriously don't get why they need to make SO many posts always wondering HOW the romance or their much prized SR will be shown *rolls eyes* lol.....the SO wala comment seriously had me barfing....GOD.....WHO wants to "faint" over THAT sort of crap....nonsense. yaa I went and samney wohi tou aisey hi clicked..... and then I was like aah no wonder AP says the forum is SR crazed.... hadd hoti hai yaar... I knowwww yaar DN and SO upar say SO wala romance....made me Dead too...  but ya apparently ppl are dying to faint over such stuff....DN's trademark subtle tiny gestures .. the warmth and general subtlety to their romance is what makes them special where does the SO romance even fit in remotely....

Yeah we usually stick to the EDT.....it's the one sane place I think....lol....usually discuss with Fatty in there and then Mash and some others.....baaki main forum mein toh it's kinda odd posts usually....lol Oh haan wohi mujhe yaad aya you mentioned that.. Fatty also writes so well...chalo next time gayi tou odd post khol kar bhagnay say pehli hi will go to the EDT.

Aww you should post your thoughts about DN in here too yaar.....seriously yeah we're just cherishing this phase for now.....future mein jo hona hai tab dekh lenge....lol Haan wohi future ko chaddo.. Waisay I saw that MR interview... Saas Bahu and kya tha umm city? LOL... He is suchhh a genuinely nice person... and speaks so welll na...

Arre meri kya thoughts honi hai ... thodi bahut koi ho bhi tou you guys already do it in a far better way tou mujhe kehna hi nahi padta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fivr: Seriously SO dheet you are.....ab bhi you won't tell us your name....you'd rather enjoy being called TURRAM KHAN?? Waah beta, waah *shakes head hopelessly* lol

Lol! Arey nahi yaar! You hukam karo, main abhi batati hoon.

It's the first one Mash guessed (and I was totally not surprised - her awesomeness has me in awe.. Embarrassed *fan-girl muh* ROFLROFL) - *sigh* Nothing dramatic, it's just a plain ol' name.. Tooba.. Eh, I toh love Fivr more maybe because I picked it - even though it would be just my luck that this would be a typo-derived name.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

But ya then you can have the tag line... My name is Turrum Khan and I m not a fivrayLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCC ZainuuuuuuuuuuuuClapClapROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Zainab: Lol! App mujhey koi naam dain aur main "angry" ho jaon! Never! Aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta!! *loyal fangirl muh* ROFL

Oyeee hoyeeeEmbarrassed I have a fangirl....... *does a happy dance*
Myy phirst fangirl...Cool

Lol, you tell me kab bataon? I don't want to ruin the "fun" by saying it too soon and I don't want to forget about it again because I probably will. Toh you guys say the word.. Oh, in whose list you ask? Umm.. Mash's. And I was so not surprised because she's just awesome like that! *awed muh* ROFL Mash ki list may.. meri may nahi.... *sad muh* Inni mehnat kar kay dhoond dhoond kay liye thi mein T waley naam.....Cry

Ohhh its upto you yaar.. Jab batana chaho..... Just like the Face revelation in LTL... you can drag the name revelation raaz till the right time ....

Mash abhi yehan nahi hai I will just add it to my list .. uss ko na batana.... so I can also be awesome like thatCool

LMAO @ the tagline: My name is Turram Khan and I'm not a fivray.. ROFL

Acha haina...... naam guess karney may na sahih... Iss may tou I am also 'awesome like that' like Mash? Haina Haina??

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: Aww it's Tooba.....chalo we know AT LAST.....lol.....Mash is going to smirk over guessing it right more than ever *rolls eyes* Cartoon kahin ki....haha

But I'm still going to call you Fivr......Nakku style mein bolun toh apna sa lagta hai ;-) lol

@Zainu: LMAO Munni squared one for best jodi at SPA?ROFLROFLROFL......why am I not surprised....bas yehi level raha hai humesha SP ka.....haha

Oh yeah I really want Sushant to win.....but now they are building all this hype around Mahi in recent weeks cuz of her cutesiness and the way she's always making everyone laugh and stuff.....votes kaafi mil rahe honge usko.....ahh well, whatever happens.....just don't want those whiny two-faced Salman-Yana to win.....baaki koi bhi chalega.....lol

Oh you saw that MR interview too? Haan he really speaks SO genuinely naa.....that is what has made me like him from the beginning I think......that sincerity that always shines through when he talks.....and seriously when he gets that emotional, it really makes my heart go out to him.

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Oh yaaa I read the reviews of the Anushka-Ranveer KWK epi.... a lot of ppl were like he has become arrogant and he was crude and all that.. Well ya he was HYPER ... and over did it .... But it was not as bad as some people made it out to be... but was not as great as some others made it out to be..

Some of his comments were deffo weird and awkward .. this kind of humour with your friends or something is something else but on national tv.... He is pretty dramatic and filmy thoLOL Over all un ki comraderie and comfort that was pretty visible... Anushka was classy....

But more than anything else.. its Karan Johar who annoys me to no end... Esp this season.. he has been so annoying with the reactions he gives... such a woman .... upar say wohi ghissay pittay questions... rapid fire esp.... the season is just over all thandaaa just not like the previous ones which were probably fresh back then.. Its just stale now

APPPPPP that is sooo awesome those lines are PERFECTTTTTTTTTT for DN and the clip.. Loved the colouring.... Hayeee but this WAS actually toooo short :((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Go to top