Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 128)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Sawww the episode! *sigh* But I don't know if I should do the TIN - I mean it has been discussed to death and I'm just overwhelmed. Anything I saw won't be nearly as comprehensive as what's been said.. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Aww you finally watched it! Awesome.....yeah I guess we've all been in a frenzy of discussion the whole weekend....haha.....but I'd still love to read your views.....do post them if you have the time :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

I mean personally, I saw a higher degree of comfort in the DN relationship dynamics. They weren't awkward around each other - not that they were before, but they were even more uninhibited now. Little things like Nakku cleaning up Dutta's face or his insistance that she drink before he does - these little things were so indicative of the amount of thought and care these two devote towards each other. It was alway " Are you okay.. Are you feeling good.. Are you tired!" and never "I'm tired" or "I'm not feeling good".

And now Dutta seems to want to proclaim his love for her and tell her just how happy she makes him or just how much she means to him every chance he can get. He's hurt her and himself a lot by locking his emotions in. Ever since Seema, the man'd become a rock on the surface. Didn't share and definitely didn't emote. But all that has changed - finally, after meeting Seema and over coming that aspect of his life he's realized just what's important to him and he intends to be pretty expressive about it.

Plus he feels so guilty about the way he's acted around Nakku before his accident. The way he snubbed her and almost tortured her - he's truly embarassed by it. Tabhi toh when she cleaned his face with water, there was almost sense of surprise mixed in with that content. Like he had not expected her to care for him so much but when he thought about it it made perfect sense that she would. And now he's going to give her the respect and love she really deserves. He's going to accept her as his wife in front of every one and give her every right she deserves - because that was what he STOLE from her before and NOT because that's what he thinks she is after or wants. I don't think he believes for a second that Nakku's the "pati parmeshwar" type. I think he knows that everything she does for him, she does it out of love.. But this time he's going to give her that which she deserved as a part of her marriage to him - his respect, his love and recognition as his wife.

I was a bit thrown off by the "pati parmeshwar" line, I admit. I wasn't sure why he'd said it.. But then I reviewed that scene a couple of times and I realized that Dutta was trying to tell her that she'd done what people expect their wives to do out of "respect".. But only she'd done it out of love - just because she loved him and no other ulterior expectations/pressures. And that while she might be expected to bow before him as a wife, it's really he who feels gratified by her devotion to him. And that's when she tells him that she doesn't need him to bow or any such thing - all she needed was to be accepted by him, she just wanted a place in his heart.

Also, when Dutta was loosing himself back to the rage and was wowing to avenge Nakku/Baji/AS and co., it was Nakku and her uninhibited claim to take away all his anger and pain that calmed him enough to stop and think - and maybe reanalyze his position/decision.. They might have grown in their relationship and might have changed in how comfortable they are with each other.. But they're still essentially the same people - the same guy who gets rattled at the thought of Nakku being in pain and the same girl who will fight against the world and if needed her own family to make sure Dutta's safe..

Although I could be wrong about all of this.. Lol!

Oh and another thing - I'm not sure if this has already been discussed (pretty sure it must have been).. But did anyone notice the parallel between this jungle track and the very first one.. In that one, when Dutta was attacked by his enemies and Nakku got caught in it he'd promised Baabi that he'd bring his daughter back. In this one Nakku's the one who's promised AS that she'd bring Dutta back. In the first track Dutta helped Nakku drink water and in this one, it was really Nakku who essentially helped Dutta drink water and get cleaned up.. And now, if I'm to take into consideration the SBS video, they are going to have that ring of fire again - only this time Nakku will build it to protect Dutta and not the other way around.. Last time it was Dutta saving Nakku and this time they've come a full circle by letting Nakku save Dutta instead.

Lol.. there.. That's what I saw. If you think this can make a TIN then I'll just post this same post as a TIN for this episode, as scatter-brained as it is. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetLadyMcbeth-Faith-incandescenceAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Fivr - I just loved the way you wrote... it didn't seem scatter brained at all! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I was a bit thrown off by the "pati parmeshwar" line, I admit. I wasn't sure why he'd said it.. But then I reviewed that scene a couple of times and I realized that Dutta was trying to tell her that she'd done what people expect their wives to do out of "respect".. But only she'd done it out of love - just because she loved him and no other ulterior expectations/pressures. And that while she might be expected to bow before him as a wife, it's really he who feels gratified by her devotion to him. And that's when she tells him that she doesn't need him to bow or any such thing - all she needed was to be accepted by him, she just wanted a place in his heart. LOL yeah that line does tend to throw you off a bit on a first time watch....I felt like that too first time I watched it.....but watching it a few more times made me get the essence of that scene better....he was only speaking in context.....and the whole point of that dialogue was more about how Nakku's LOVE is above all that and how it has humbled him truly......ofcourse Dutta isn't the type to believe in "pati parmeshwar" type of stuff given how he's always treated all the women in his life he's cared about with respect and care.

Also, when Dutta was loosing himself back to the rage and was wowing to avenge Nakku/Baji/AS and co., it was Nakku and her uninhibited claim to take away all his anger and pain that calmed him enough to stop and think - and maybe reanalyze his position/decision.. They might have grown in their relationship and might have changed in how comfortable they are with each other.. But they're still essentially the same people - the same guy who gets rattled at the thought of Nakku being in pain and the same girl who will fight against the world and if needed her own family to make sure Dutta's safe..WordClap

Although I could be wrong about all of this.. Lol!

Oh and another thing - I'm not sure if this has already been discussed (pretty sure it must have been).. But did anyone notice the parallel between this jungle track and the very first one.. In that one, when Dutta was attacked by his enemies and Nakku got caught in it he'd promised Baabi that he'd bring his daughter back. In this one Nakku's the one who's promised AS that she'd bring Dutta back. In the first track Dutta helped Nakku drink water and in this one, it was really Nakku who essentially helped Dutta drink water and get cleaned up.. And now, if I'm to take into consideration the SBS video, they are going to have that ring of fire again - only this time Nakku will build it to protect Dutta and not the other way around.. Last time it was Dutta saving Nakku and this time they've come a full circle by letting Nakku save Dutta instead.LOL it hasn't been discussed overtly but it's kind of understood on a basic level I guess cuz they are drawing parallels....a slight role reversal of each situation from JMM1 to JMM2.....the water drinking ofcourse.....and yes this time Nakku will make the ring of fire to protect him/them and then she'll feed him too as was shown in that SBS :-).....We're gonna get great scenes tomorrow as well.....I'm looking forward to it :-)

Lol.. there.. That's what I saw. If you think this can make a TIN then I'll just post this same post as a TIN for this episode, as scatter-brained as it is. LOL Beautifully written as always, Fivr *hugs* Not scatter-brained at all! Aww you should totally post it as a TIN! You make some wonderful points!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetincandescence-Faith-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Aww LadyM! You liked my post?! Blushing That just makes me super happy because I was just writing over myself because a lot was running through my mind and I tend to try and put it all down in writing all at once.. Lol. So then I just seem like I'm rambling..

@Anu: That "pati parmeshwar" seems a bit abrupt at first because I think we're so conditioned to associate anything "pati parmeshwar" like to the "Husbands are always right and can never be questioned" type of situations.. So when Dutta actually uses that line to demonstrate Nakku's LOVE and not her submissiveness (not that she's submissive! Lol, she's anything but!) it took me a while to wrap my head around that.. LOL

And I really loved the role reversal - I mean I know it's a small thing but I found it so telling. Finally Dutta's allowing Nakku to take care of him - after being shut off from the world for the past decade and after being so selective in the emotions (happy or sad) that he'd normally share with his family/friends.. he's put down all his walls in front of Nakku and he's accepted her help and her support. And to see that role reversal and his groW*H is just so amazing!

Lol.. Chalo thiek hai. This won't be a conventional TIN but I'll post it anyways.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

And I really loved the role reversal - I mean I know it's a small thing but I found it so telling. Finally Dutta's allowing Nakku to take care of him - after being shut off from the world for the past decade and after being so selective in the emotions (happy or sad) that he'd normally share with his family/friends.. he's put down all his walls in front of Nakku and he's accepted her help and her support. And to see that role reversal and his groW*H is just so amazing!

Lol.. Chalo thiek hai. This won't be a conventional TIN but I'll post it anyways.. LOL

Me too yaar.....ditto.....it's the small, subtle gestures but they really are SO telling.....I mean the way she asked him to have the strength to take care of him....the way it touched him.....the tears in both their eyes....that dialogue of his.....that he was living just to see this die after having lived an entire lifetime of never having to taken support from anyone.....his FAITH in her....his TRUST in her....loved that. And yes the way he's totally let down his guard and just has this unconditional faith in her in every way now.....and the way he just constantly wants to express that.....it is so sweet...they've done such a fabbb job of character groW*H really *sigh*

You know I was also just thinking on a random note......this track itself apart from the jungle scenes is also a basic parallel to the original theme of the show......Nakku being this "ugly" girl shunned by everyone but Dutta is the one man who never judges her by her appearance.....who sees past that to the soul within.....the soul that he felt an instant kinship towards since day one....the soul he fell in love with.....and now Nakku is "beautiful"....but he still can't see that....even now he SEES her only through his heart...."mann ki aakhein" as they say.....they've evolved that theme SO beautifully......truly the kind of thought they've put into creating this story.....EPIC.

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetincandescence-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Aaaaaaaaaaah yayy the guessing game is still on!!.... I read it last night before I went to sleep that the name starts with T... I thought of a whole listLOLLOL and I was hoping you would not tell before I guess... Okay here I go.... Tehreem, Tabinda, Tabassum, Tahira, Tamkinat, Tehniyat, Tamazur(the most difficult T name I have heard of ... aik hain family friends un ki bachi ka naam hai) Tehmina, Tanya, Tazeen, Talat..... Uff T say socha kaafi mushkil haiLOL I have forgotten the rest bas Turrum Khan bach gaya hai... *ducks*LOL

*edit* Just read Mash's guesses and remembered ya Tooba was in my list too... But her best guess to obviously TULSIShockedROFL and AP nice guessesThumbs Up And Melu's guess awesome as always! *edit/*

Oh and HELLOOOO CC vaasiyon!!Hug

Hayeeee how well do you ALL write.... AP, Fivray( I will continue to call you that even if  you reveal your name) and Pallo....Day Dreaming DN scenes have been beautiful as it but reading the way you guys analyse it... chaar chand lag jaatey hain... and UFFF ALLL the sigs and avis.... Gorgeous!Day Dreaming Mein tou waisay hi sau saal lagati hoon decide karney may ... Iss liye I did not even try yet..
(Oh and forgot to mention Kala stuff is AWESOME esp the OH please oneLOL)

APPPPPPPPPPP
HugHugHug
I hope you are still online *fingers crossed*

Edited by -Faith- - 27 February 2011 at 9:25pm

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetnimrahAreYaar

Go to top