Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 126)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Zainuuu! HugHug It's been forever since I've seen you! HugHug Aww glad to hear that you're doing well! I find your Garfield cartoons on FB hilarious by the way! LOLLOL 

Originally posted by nureat01

*sigh* Once again sooooooooooo beautifully put, PalloDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  I think I was thinking the same somewhere while watching it but could never have put it as wonderfully as you just did.....exactly....each gesture, the way she looks at him.....you can just see the constant protectiveness and the concern....that she can feel every slight pain or turmoil he has been through and she just can't bear the thought of it and wants to take away all that pain......to reassure him and herself constantly that they will never be apart again.....always there for each other.....truly it is the sweetest thing and they SHOW it so well! 

Have you seen the water drinking scene from yesterday's epi? That scene like PERSONIFIES what you just described too. 

This TINY woman is protective of HIM....this big grown man.....just love that paradoxLOL.....sometimes she'll almost mother him in a sense....and he loves that too....it brings him peace, contentment....and then just like that they switch roles and HE becomes the protector protecting her. They are so in tune with each other in every way....it's just amazing to watchDay Dreaming

Totallyyyyy!!! Love the bits in bold! Esp. the she can feel even the slightest pain or turmoil he faces! Day Dreaming Sooo true. These two really are just so in tune with each other! Man that just about sums it up. Constantly supporting each other every step of the way. If that isn't what love/marriage is all about then I don't know what is. Day Dreaming I've never seen any other show get it SO right as LTL. 

And LOL yeah that Naku being tiny paradox you and Mash are talking about. LOL So true again. So glad they have someone like Mahi playing Naku's role. She brings that innocence, fragile-ness, being tiny (LOL) yet having so much strength...all these aspects out so well! It's such a paradox...even with Dutta. He's a don..so tall, masculine and strong. Yet inside he's so emotional, so soft, so easily broken...so delicate almost. Whereas Naku looks delicate on the outside, she's really filled with so much strength and optimism to face so much. But yeah, together these two are totally in tune with each other like you said. And what's wonderful is how well LTL SHOWS this like you said!Day Dreaming LOL 

Oh and I was totally thinking of our discussion while watching that paani wala scene. Even in that one scene where "jaana jogi de naal" is played. You know how Dutta wishes he could see Naku's face. And then you can see how Naku instantly feels his pain. And the way she just lets him feel her face...you know assure him that she's actually here. She's just helping him not feel remorse about the fact that he can't see her. She's making sure he can FEEL her presence to make up for it in every moment. And yeah even the way she wipes his face during the paani moment. It was such a metaphorical gesture too in a way. Like she was wiping off all the worries/tension from his face. After she finishes with that gesture, Dutta's face is indeed void of all worries...and just displays peace and happiness. So it's like it was a gesture of clearing away all his worries, healing his wounds like Naku does best. Day Dreaming

Man I so get carried away when I'm talking about DN! LOL There were just too many such touches/moments in this episode though! Like each gesture meant something so much more...so really can't blame me for getting carried away so much na? EmbarrassedLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
LOL...areyyy Fivr...you use whatever sig/avi you want to use yaar....these aren't made by me ke sirf mera exclusive right ho...and I don't really mind using sigs/avis others are using. I just try to pick the least used sig or avi. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
@Zainab: Hey yaar! Longgg time haan! You just go ghayab on us! I think I'm suffering from "Zainab-withdrawal".. *udas muh* ROFL My cells are doing okay, thank GOD!! And the schedule is slowing down a bit as in at least I don't work more than 9 hours a day but still. Other than that, ghar ke kaam/dawats/issues keep me pretty preoccupied too.. LOL

@my mysterious name: LOL!!!!! Arey yaar! It wasn't anything like that.. *embarassed muh* Woh toh bass aisey hi.. *embarassed muh some more*

Lol!! You're guessing names for me Mash?!?! Now I want to hear about some of the contenders!! *excited muh* LOL

------------------------------

Blah! We have people coming over today toh I should get on with my safai and stuff.. But I just can't stop mandrao-ing on IF.. First there was some stuff to do over the forum and now I'm just being lazy.. LOL
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...areyyy Fivr...you use whatever sig/avi you want to use yaar....these aren't made by me ke sirf mera exclusive right ho...and I don't really mind using sigs/avis others are using. I just try to pick the least used sig or avi. LOL

But you like to be exclusive na!! Embarrassed Koi baat nahi - I can use the other one and whenever you change yours then I can snag that one.. No masla at all! *nods* Approve
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@my mysterious name: LOL!!!!! Arey yaar! It wasn't anything like that.. *embarassed muh* Woh toh bass aisey hi.. *embarassed muh some more*

Lol!! You're guessing names for me Mash?!?! Now I want to hear about some of the contenders!! *excited muh* LOL

Haha...every name that comes to my mind starts from F..LOL Fauzia, Farzana, Fatima, Fehmida..ROFL Waise does it really start with F? LOL

Originally posted by -Fivr-

But you like to be exclusive na!! Embarrassed Koi baat nahi - I can use the other one and whenever you change yours then I can snag that one.. No masla at all! *nods* Approve

No, really, you can use it yaar...mujhey bhi koi masla nahin hai...

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
LOL Fivr.....what a way to juxtapose those two avis in your sigbox.....ek side pe DN are having such an emotional moment and right next to them, Kala is scoffing with a "oh pleaseee"LOL.....you've captured the essence of LTL! haha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
LOL I got one comment on my LTL update in my gallery.....haha....seems to be my most unpopular update so far....

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Mash: Lol!! Fehmida?! LOL!!! I love it!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL My name doesn't start with an "F" though.. It starts with a "T".. Maybe that might help..? Lol.. I could just tell you the name but I want to hear the choices first.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

@Anu: Ooooo, wow.. I didn't even notice that.. Lol, I toh just used it because I liked the text. Lol! But now I feel smart - unintentionally hi sahi I made just a smart combination.. CoolROFLROFLROFL But I have to thank Mash for it - na woh dosri avi use karti aur na main is wali ko.. ROFL

Lol, I think people have had an overload with the DN sigs from Friday's episode. So many wonderful creations have come out that people might have just gotten overwhelmed and forgotten to comment. Warna I toh love your update! *loyal muh* ApproveLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Go to top