Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 125)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Which topic was it? Sometimes they merge some topics together.....did you post in the MR interview wala topic?

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Which topic was it? Sometimes they merge some topics together.....did you post in the MR interview wala topic?

Yeah...I did. It's merged with another topic...acha acha...bata toh dena tha...aisehi merge kardiya...
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Oooh WC fever.....lol congrats on Pakistan's win, Nimrah and Mash!

@Lady M: Awww I know what you mean....it would be interesting to meet one day I guess.....but chalo atleast we know each other's names....Fivr toh is even hiding her name from us....lol

@bold...LOL Waise I feel I shouldn't have told my name here too. Secrecy rehti hai...really mysterious...haha..like right now I'm thinking up names for Fivr....LOL

W*H! I can't find my post in that merged topic too. I guess I posted it at the same time the topic was being merged...blah!

Edited by incandescence - 26 February 2011 at 3:29pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah maybe it would have been good to come up with some mysterious alternate name....haha.....but I'm so bad at thinking up this stuff.....waise bhi Anu works....there is enough secrecy so to speak in the fact that there's a MILLION Anu's floating around all over the internet anyways.....haha

Oh waise what did you say in the MR interview thread? I'm curious.....

What an interview naa......I just love the way this guy talks....like Fatty said, I can listen to him talk all day long.....*sigh*.....I'll miss him if/when he leaves the show but I won't begrudge him for that.....I'm resigned to whatever happens in the future.....likely he'll leave.....and they may revamp the whole show.....but I'll cherish all the memories of what we've had with Dutta in this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

LOL yeah maybe it would have been good to come up with some mysterious alternate name....haha.....but I'm so bad at thinking up this stuff.....waise bhi Anu works....there is enough secrecy so to speak in the fact that there's a MILLION Anu's floating around all over the internet anyways.....haha

Oh waise what did you say in the MR interview thread? I'm curious.....

What an interview naa......I just love the way this guy talks....like Fatty said, I can listen to him talk all day long.....*sigh*.....I'll miss him if/when he leaves the show but I won't begrudge him for that.....I'm resigned to whatever happens in the future.....likely he'll leave.....and they may revamp the whole show.....but I'll cherish all the memories of what we've had with Dutta in this show.

I do understand his reason for wanting to leave....and it's not as if he's abruptly leaving the show...he did inform them months back...and he's really genuinely sad at leaving the show...he isn't dissatisfied with his role or the story or something...but it's clear that he wants to pursue films...he wants to 'grow' as he said. I just wish they'd deal it b/w them professionally..he stays for a couple of more months and then they could just end the show.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I understand his reasons too.....and like Fatty said, it's a complicated situation as he himself explained....he has been honest about his plans from the start....even now he's not leaving  them in a lurch....he's continuing to give them time to wrap things up.....but they obviously don't want to let go of their golden goose.....in the sense that Dutta is the essence of the show......they've built it like that.....that is what makes the situation so complicated.

I sometimes wonder if they keep extending the tracks/adding new interesting ones like this Kala v/s Dutta revenge to extend his stay on the show....lol.....

Yeah they should have been more professional about it but looks like some ppl were more interested in spreading rumors to gain publicity.....so it created ugliness.

I think best thing honestly would be to wrap things up for these set of characters.....DN reunion, DuJi reunion, Dutta's revenge from Kala and then just kill off the entire cast of characters or something and start a new show.....this show can't survive without Dutta.....they can start a new one if they are so desperate to keep the "theme" going.....find a new gangster, a new cast. I won't be watching.....lol.....

incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
You know...this is the issue with soaps, a five days a week show, the actors are like TIED to it...they can't consider other opportunities without backing off the show.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah that is why the situation is complicated naa.....like MR said....the way this industry functions makes it so complicated.....the only way that he can go and work on a film if he's offered one is to leave the show.....cuz the show doesn't make allowances for ppl to take a break....5 days a week dailies.....schedules are crazy.

No wonder MR looks so torn but he's still trying to be professional.

incandescence

Go to top