Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 122)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Was reading Tanu weds Manu reviews....it's getting some mixed ones.....but everyone's praising Madhavan....really want to watch the movie mainly for him :-)

Oh it released....gooood! I'll watch it on the weekend if I find a good print. I'm not exactly expecting much from it...I'm hoping it will be a light, fun, rom-com....nothing that exceptional or out of the box kind....just something that I can ENJOY....hope I'm not disappointed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I figured we can continue our discussion here.. I keep forgetting it isn't the CC.. LOL

LMAO! Yeah, it is an interesting state.. I'll give you that. But I guess I've lived here so long it's pretty much home. And I've just recently been introduced to this Rodeo phenomenon.

Oh! TWM is out?! I want to watch it!! I agree with Mash - I am just looking for a funny rom-com too. Something entertaining.. Now if I can only find a decent print.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
LOL Texas is as good as it's own country......a law unto it's own, nahin? I've seen it in the news so many times that they keep considering seceding from the union or something? LOL......Crazy texans....no offense to you, our darling Fivr ofcourse! ;-) haha

Yeah TWM came out today I think.....it's gotten mixed reviews but I still want to watch it too.....looks like a fun movie!

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Dude it's BIG enough to be its own country! ROFL Lol! I haven't really lived in the real-cowboy type Texas - you know the real rural one but I know what you're talking about. And yes Texans really are crazy! ROFLROFL No doubt about that. But if needed, they can also be pretty great - friendly for sure and just nice. Unless of course you piss them off and they're just.. well they're just Texans. ROFL

I haven't heard about the seceding from the union bit but I'm so not surprised. Lol! Crazy Texans!

Yaar the reviews are always weird for me - I can never take them at face value. I have to watch to know.. And if a movie intrigues me enough, I'll give it a try even if the reviews are a bit shoddy.. LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 25 February 2011 at 11:26pm

AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Aww thanks Anu!! Embarrassed HugHug 

LOL It actually took me like an hour (possibly more) to type up that post. Just trying to remember everything and organizing my thoughts. LOL But totally satisfying to word out everything. LTL is just so artistic that way na? You get many interpretations, meanings and emotions from almost every scene/dialogue...and in the case of MR every expression also! Totally get what you and Fivr mean about LTL spoiling you. It really does make everything else you watch feel not so worth it in comparison. The show just takes you to a whole another world...and just completely absorbs you in it. 

Totallyyyy agree with you about the way DN keep touching each other constantly and taking in each other's presence too. So true about Dutta using his touch to convey what his looks used to. I love the way MR is enacting that feeling of being blind and hence just wanting to use every other sense he's got to feel Naku's presence. Her touch, her voice, her words...he wants to take it all in. It's like he just wants to live in that moment and really believe Naku's there...just live in Naku's world almost for the time being. Day Dreaming

And Naku too...I love how she's so protective with him. Her gestures are so full of concern, love and protectiveness. It's like the thought of everything Dutta has been through alone...without her...makes her ache with concern and she just wants to heal all his wounds right there and then with her love and touch. More than anything she just wants to be there for him in every way she knows how. And like you said that reassurance that she's not going anywhere...she's here. I find that to be the sweetest thing about these two. That no matter what they are just there for each other.  Sounds like a clichd expression, but these two actually make us believe in it. Day Dreaming

I can't wait to watch today's (yesterday's) episode too! Eeee so much DN goodness! Day Dreaming

Another note...that dance show Shakti's in sounds so interesting! I def. wanna watch it! :)

Edited by cute2stay - 26 February 2011 at 2:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Last spamming sesh. before I head to bed...

So I saw Patiala House and Yamala Pagala Deewana with my family this week. Both were pretty avin types. Had some funny/entertaining moments but still hard to get through. LOL 

Patiala House toh was pretty pointless too. Felt like the longest movie ever! When at the end Akshay Kumar finally stands up to his dad, I was just like dude you couldn't do that 3 hours ago? Instead of you know...acting out the most illogical and W*F plan ever!? Jeez...the movie had way too many characters too. Too many characters that I couldn't care less about. I also didn't get why Rishi Kapoor was residing in England if he supposedly hated gore log? The plot was all out of convenience types. Like sure why not...I'll believe it if you say so but I wasn't really convinced on my own types. Anyways, I did get alot of laughs out of the end. It was just so unintentionally funny. You know the whole cricket scenario...with Akshay of course getting a clean bold...last wicket at the last ball. :P LOL 

And YPD, was just lame. LOL Duniya bhar ke lame jokes are filled in that movie. LOL For example, "Mera dil bahut saaf hai...baki sab organs ka patah nahin...par mera DIL..uski puri guarantee hai"...Yeah...erm. Ermm LOLLOL It did get a little better in the second half though when they all land up in Punjab. All the Can-ae-da wale jokes were pretty funny. LOL But basically this movie was like a bad, lame jumble of every single bollywood movie you've ever seen! LOL It tried to fit in everything...like comedy, action, drama but ended up trying too hard, and too desperate to please types. lol.

You'd think...by the title of these movies they'd be really entertaining and fun to watch no? LOL Not to be deceived by the title haijee! LOL Still, if you watch with family and make fun of things along the way it's an ok timepass. LOL I just wish the songs were better though. That would've made the experience so much more entertaining. So much potential in these movies to have fun, punjabi songs but..yeah the music was totally mehhh too...lol. 

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Mujhe toh koi sukoon se LTL dekhne hi nahin de raha...*throws tantrum*

Tauba Zainu...you came here just to tease us?! Hum maasoomon ke dil par laat maar kar tumhe kiya milega, Zainu, kiyaaa mile ga?!! *dukhi muh*

Mash LOL dil par laatROFL  Aaah you paint such a nice picture of me... Gundi-ishROFL Zainu bhao types.ROFL.. well haan tang tou tumhey karna tha baqi bhi lapetay may agayeLOL not that I planned to tease and ghayab.. but had to leave yest lol

APHug hehehe Awww I have been well... and DN scenes.. loving them.. and your new creations *sigh* beautiful as always!! Khair as it is LTL jab bhi dekhti hoon I think of Mash and you.... yest when they played Jana jogi daiy naal...I thought of u and how you love the song....

Aur masoom dilo pay laat mar kay kya faida.. unless you guys watch its no use.. without reading your comments on it kya maza.....

FIVRAAYYY....
Hugkaisi ho? How are your cells hehe and ALL caught up?

Pallo:
Hug*squishhyy hugs*... Are you CUTEEE or are you cuteee... Loveeee all your posts esp the take on LTL.. and do keep posting those CDD videos... *hugs*.. I have not gotten around to watching them but do plan to...

Nimrah futuree daaktar sahiba
Hug.. Ki haal ... Hows it going? Watching the match hehe?

Meluuuuuuu
Hug*squishy hugs*.... have been waiting to talk to u since ages... got to tell u something .. I met sidddy!! hehe Will tell details when I find you OL..

LadyM: How is my favourite lady?
Hug :D Been so long .. Hope to catch you soon... love to LO

Sarahhhhhh ...
HugKi haal ... BB kay baad qaid say choot kar azaadi mana rahi thi?

Vasu is totally ghayab? Hope she also gives darshan soon
And Sukhi dropped by tou hello shello to her
Hug

Oh AP and how are juggling the job and parhai? Hope its going well Hug And what is up with me.. nothing much the usual... just not been able to give darshan more often... coz my eldest bro here so sharing the comp and not ol till too late so CC timings mis-match... but aaj mis-match hi sahih lapetofying kar hi di lagey haatho

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

And Naku too...I love how she's so protective with him. Her gestures are so full of concern, love and protectiveness. It's like the thought of everything Dutta has been through alone...without her...makes her ache with concern and she just wants to heal all his wounds right there and then with her love and touch. More than anything she just wants to be there for him in every way she knows how. And like you said that reassurance that she's not going anywhere...she's here. I find that to be the sweetest thing about these two. That no matter what they are just there for each other.  Sounds like a cliched expression, but these two actually make us believe in it. Day Dreaming

*sigh* Once again sooooooooooo beautifully put, PalloDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  I think I was thinking the same somewhere while watching it but could never have put it as wonderfully as you just did.....exactly....each gesture, the way she looks at him.....you can just see the constant protectiveness and the concern....that she can feel every slight pain or turmoil he has been through and she just can't bear the thought of it and wants to take away all that pain......to reassure him and herself constantly that they will never be apart again.....always there for each other.....truly it is the sweetest thing and they SHOW it so well!

Have you seen the water drinking scene from yesterday's epi? That scene like PERSONIFIES what you just described too.

This TINY woman is protective of HIM....this big grown man.....just love that paradoxLOL.....sometimes she'll almost mother him in a sense....and he loves that too....it brings him peace, contentment....and then just like that they switch roles and HE becomes the protector protecting her. They are so in tune with each other in every way....it's just amazing to watchDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetincandescence

Go to top