Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 119)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Pallo, I lovedddddddddddddddddddd your post in the EDT!

Originally posted by cute2stay

Phew I finally caught up with like a month's worth of episodes! And I'm SO hooked!! Some awesome buildup for the DN reunion! Really excited for what's going to happen next! :D

Absolutely loved the journey of Naku going to meet Dutta and how fate brings them so close yet so far so many times. And the anticipation and suspense of it all! With Suds and the goons almost catching up to them. You know just the whole chase and wanting to root for Naku to get to Dutta before the goons do. It was all so exciting and the build up to DN's reunion was so well done. I actually just HAD to keep watching episode after episode! The only thing annoying me was Dutta's dependence on Seema. 

But I loved the whole Dutta training for fighting with his enemies despite his blindness. It was like Dutta becoming Dutta once again! And the coolest thing about it was how as soon as Naku is there...closer to him, he is starting to gain strength within himself. Dutta becomes stronger as soon as fate brings DN closer again, despite these two not being aware of this. Naku really is Dutta's strength. With Seema Dutta was starting to become everything he doesn't want to see in himself. Like hiding cowardly and running from his enemies instead of facing them. Also depending on someone else. All these things made him even more frustrated with himself. But I loved the way Dutta started to use whatever he had, his ears, (made apparent by the same shot of his ear being shown repeatedly! :P LOL), his presence of mind and intelligence to train for fighting with his enemies. So awesome to watch! 

Also really liked the PN family bonding and supporting each other. I think for the first time, I've really cared for and admired each of the PN members. I love how they're all so together in all this. Especially enjoyed watching Leela, Kishore and even AS now. Baaji toh hai hi awesome as always! Which reminds me of how torturous it was to watch him get beaten up! Ouch This guy would literally give his life for Dutta! 

I also liked the Dutta-Seema scene where he finally tells her that there's no way she can be a part of his life. I especially loved the flashbacks of Naku he had there, of all the times she's been there for him, brought him back to life, and then also all the times he's pushed her away or doubted her. At that moment, while talking to Seema there wasn't a doubt in his mind as to who his soulmate is. At that moment, it was like he just knew that no matter what happens Naku is someone he can always trust and count on. LOVED the dialogues where he says, "Mujhe badla, mujh jaisse ko apnaya". And also love how he talks about haq and how Naku is the only one that has the haq over his life. She's the only one...she's his one and only soulmate. Day Dreaming And also liked how they once and for all gave closure to the whole Seema thing. Very interesting to look at how far they've both come in life. That closure was important so I'm glad they showed that. 

Oh and how awesome was Dutta kicking butt and killing off all those goons so sneakily and craftily? Despite his blindness he's still Dutta! Cool Was very satisfying and amusing to watch how Suds and the goons were totally loosing it! LOL

Man that Phattu character finally got some importance haan? LOL He turned out to be very useful for Kala and the evil gang. Who would've thought? :P LOL

Okay and then of course the DN reunion! Day Dreaming I loved the way Naku just yells "saab"! And the way Dutta responds to that word he's been longing to hear! And the hug was totally awesome! Day Dreaming Loved the way Naku almost jumps into Dutta's arms and the way Dutta just takes her in. Totally satisfying! Day Dreaming The only thing annoying was Seema's flashbacks in between. I mean come on! If they absolutely had to show her reaction, couldn't they have waited until after the DN moment was over.  I didn't even mind the reactions of the rest of the crowd like Kala and all. Just Seema's was annoying. She got way too much footage in that moment. Anyways, keeping that aside, LOVED the way Dutta says, "Yun hi rehna mere saath"!! Awwww! I thought that was the most touching thing! Especially in that moment where both of them just never wanted to let go for fear of loosing each other again! It was like 'may we never part again' moment. And even Dutta couldn't HELP voicing out exactly what he was feeling in that moment! He wanted to be with his Naku forever, that's really all he wanted and wished for! Day Dreaming Such an amazingly poignant and soulful love story! Makes your heart ache almost! Day Dreaming

And man that whole gunde running to get them and these two still in their moment was SO totally a 90's ki bollywood movie. LOL Hilarious how Kala actually brought a CHAIR to watch all the tamasha! ROFL I still can't get over the visual of her setting up her chair and chatri and all! LOL She really knows how to enjoy her evil-giri huh? LOL Oh and those apples were back again too! She really loves her apples! LOL She's just so twisted and deranged, it's awesome! LOL 

Oh mannn the part where Naku goes "saab" and Dutta goes, "phirse bol"!! Day Dreaming I can just swoon forever at this moment right here! Thank you thank you LTL creatives for including this moment! I'm so glad the creatives used the significance of the word "saab". They made it special and forever sacred through that one moment. You could tell that Dutta actually missed every little thing about Naku! He missed the way she would address him, call out to him. He longed for that feeling of Naku calling out to him. Addressing him with that word of 'saab'- showing that love and respect she had only for him. It's just something so simple...yet so big. SO significant and poignant! So unique to just DN! Day Dreaming  

And OH OH the part where Kala shouts out about Dutta's blindness!! I really got chills at that moment with the way Mahi and Mishal reacted! It was like at once they were both only concerned about each other! The way Naku looks at Dutta there! And the way Dutta consoles Naku to not be afraid! I loved that moment! Also very interesting dialogues by Kala there! The one about, "Ankhein toh rahi nahin Dutta ki, toh teri khoobsurti ka kya faida"! SO cool how they included that one dialogue in! Kind of made a full circle with the whole gori/kali Naku thing and Dutta's blindness too. And then the way Dutta went, "Tu banegi meri ankhein". You know, it was like all that mattered now was that these two were together and together they were stronger than ever! The way they've used the symbolism of Dutta's blindness in this whole phase is really so clever and amazing! So many interpretations and meanings out of that one! 

I just loved the way DN kept holding each other's faces and touching, just taking each other in every chance they got! YAY for DN in the jungle once again! Only good things come out of such a situation! Approve Loved the conversation DN had at the end of today's episode. I was hoping for more of an impact and drama at the scene where Naku reveals Kala's true motives to Dutta. But I guess we're going to see the aftermath of that revelation slowly as this sinks in with Dutta. I loved the way Dutta confided in Naku about that. The dialogue about running away so that he wouldn't have to hurt his 'apne'.  His blindness, and how it was probably better that he couldn't "see" such a reality himself. The whole dilemma about Kala being a "dushman" or "apni". He doesn't even question why Naku hadn't told him this earlier and all that. He is just so fed up of life playing out like this and he's tired of trying to make sense of it all. Also because this is the first time Naku is actually there with him.Naku immediately tells him that her love will slowly heal his wounds.  It's kind of a new phase with DN's relationship because it's the first time they deal together! He doesn't have to deal alone!! Because he's not alone! If there's dhokha (which is the thing that always breaks him down), there's also the faith, love, and trust to combat that...not just of Naku's but also his whole family. The whole saat phere bit too was so wonderfully put in! That was simply Naku reassuring Dutta that this time he's not alone! Loved the dialogue of Naku's, "Teen kadam main age chalegi"...Dutta doesn't have to deal with everything on his own anymore. 

Also loved how the episode ended with Dutta closing his eyes with the tears in his eyes. I'm looking forward to this phase! I think this phase of DN's will bring in so much love and trust between these two, into Dutta's life. And it will totally clear his head and help him figure out who his dushman really is. So that he can go for the epic battle with Kala without any guilt or doubts in his mind. So it will kind of be like an eye opener too for Dutta. As he slowly starts to figure out his entire life, and who has always been the enemy and the friend. And Naku will help him through that, finally opening his eyes. And I think that's when he'll get his eyesight back too....lol that's my little prediction of how this phase could turn out. Anyways, I'm sure LTL will pleasantly surprise as always. This show is so awesome with the way everything comes together in the end and the detailing and build up. Truly class apart from everything else on tv these days. I'm so hooked! LOL 

Phew...ok done! Apologies for the length of this post which I can feel getting super long. Embarrassed But YAY I'm all caught up! :D :D 

Especially the bits in bold.....WORDDDDDDD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Stupid edit button isn't working and IF is all weirdly slow for me....ughhh

But I wanted to add that I also love how they keep holding each other's faces.....the way they can't stop touching each other constantly as if to reassure each other that they're actually in front of them. For Dutta, his sense of touch is even more important right now since he can't SEE her....and the way he used to LOOK at her used to communicate a thousand things.....now his hands do that as they hold her face and just take her in.....and the way Nakku keeps running her fingers over his face is something I find reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet cuz it looks so child-like in a sense and she also does it to reassure him that she's here now and not ever going away from him even for a moment.

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeet

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Oh thank you soooo much for finding me that vid. I toh just asked for the date of that scene...tum waisehi itni busy rehti ho...aur main ne aur kaam barha diya. Thanks a lot dude!

And its an interesting scene..he really did love her. I won't be surprised if Dutta gets FBs of this scene along with the other mohabbat-bhare scenes of Kala...ouch! This is gonna reallyyy hurt him.

And I see everyone is happy about yesterday's episode. I planned to watch the repeat in the morning but what did I see...my Colors isn't there...it's gone...poof! And it hasn't resurfaced yet. Just when this amazing DN phase started my Colors stopped airing. *sigh* I hate watching it on YT! And its been TWOOO episode now that I have to watch.

-Fivr-AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@Mash: Arey! It wasn't a problem at all - it was like a puzzle of sorts to figure out where that scene was and I toh enjoy puzzles.. So I should thank you ulta! Big smileLOL

Hein?! Your Colors vanished?!? Lol, it stayed on through all the Nakku-Bhao shows but vanished NOW?! That would just annoy the heck out of me! ConfusedLOL

I can't believe I get to say this but you should catch up soon Mash!! *surprised muh* ROFL

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Mash: Arey! It wasn't a problem at all - it was like a puzzle of sorts to figure out where that scene was and I toh enjoy puzzles.. So I should thank you ulta! Big smileLOL

Hein?! Your Colors vanished?!? Lol, it stayed on through all the Nakku-Bhao shows but vanished NOW?! That would just annoy the heck out of me! ConfusedLOL

I can't believe I get to say this but you should catch up soon Mash!! *surprised muh* ROFL

Oh puhleez! I don't have to catch up over a month's episode...just two days' episodes...one of which, even you haven't watched.

-Fivr-AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Lol! Arey let me have my moment of glory! Kabhi kabhi toh mauka milta hai.. *sulks* LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aww Mash, you haven't watched yesterday's yet? You should....some real nice DN moments.

And all the things I'm reading about today's epi makes it sound superrrrrrrrrrrrr amazing too! Ahhh I have to wait so long to watch it *sigh* :((

Heyy Fivr *waves*

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey Anu!

Dude don't you worry! I'll be right there waiting with you.. Pata nahi when I'll get home and when I'll get to watch the show. Abhi toh dupahar k 12 bhi nahi bajey!! Pata nahi shaam k 6 kab bajaingai! *drums fingers* LOL

AreYaar

Go to top