Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#66!!!! (Page 117)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I see all sorts of random new members in the LTL forum too.....seems like the DN reunion has attracted all sorts of new ppl......funny how it's only when GORI "beautiful" Nakku and D reunite, tabhi logon ka interest jaagta haiLOL

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

I loved these moments so much! Day Dreaming I missed today's LTL.. Think I'll watch it on YT now only.. 

Oooohhhhh...I loved them too! 'Aik barr phir se bol'...You could SEE the raww emotion on his face specially the way he held her face and said 'Phir se bol'...so intense! Even the second bit was great. I love the way they supported and draw in strength from each other in that scene..'Tu hai na mere saath...phir mujhe kisi ka dar nahin'.

Even I missed LTL today...and I don't feel like watching it on YT. I'll catch a repeat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetnimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Anu: I concur yaar! Even I want the show to end and I want Sushant to win. That will be a deserving slap on the face of the hypocrits. Seriously! I honesly despise Sony for the way they contort controversies on this show. Last year bhi there was so much nonsense ( I know because I actually watched last year's show in December during my vaccations.. LOL) and now it's the same this year. Everyone that participates in that show looses out. The judges loose credibility and respect and the participants are shown as two-timing and scheming. Blah!Exactly....this is why I'm always wary of my fav. actors participating in these kind of shows :S

I agree yaar! LTL creatives are a really rare specimen when it comes to daily shows. The care and effort they put in each track and even the smallest details - they are absolutely spoiling every other show for me now. I have no patience left for anything else now.. LOL And what's best about the JMM track is that even though it has that sense of familiarity to it (like we feel comfortable in that track and it has a bigger meaning to it than a roll in the "hay" romance) they still manage to keep each JMM expedition different from the previous one.. I really am spoiled now.. Ab mera kuch nahi ho sakta.. ROFL LOL...well some ppl in the forum are still just atkoed on their SR jaap so to them this is probably nothing more than a roll in the hay......but yeah in general I'm also thankful that the LTL creatives rise above this kind of superficiality that is there in most shows ke jungle tracks and always bring a unique flavor to the JMM tracks in the show.....first two times had D in anger....and in a sense transformed by the end of the track......this is the first time these two are together after clearing all their misunderstandings and so blissfully happily in love.  Sacchi LTL has spoiled me too.....I don't even feel like making the time to watch any other daily showLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeet

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Oh, new members in the LTL forum? I haven't noticed. But then I'm good at ignoring stuff...LOL

Ok, I feel stupid but what exactly does JMM stands for? I can't concentrate on anything in a post which has JMM in it...because I don't get what it stands for...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
LOL Mash.....JMM maltab.... Jungle Mein MangalLOL 

Yeah there's many random new members in the LTL forum these days.....especially some ppl I'm seeing making sigs and stuff in the creations gallery that I've never seen before....haha

And yeah the naare-baazi for the SR has erupted all over again *rolls eyes*.....btw if they do show a DR SR soon, then I'm convinced they will show them having a kid and the show will take a leap after MR's exit :S......probably killing off D's character and likely N too since MV won't be able to play a mother by any stretch of imagination to me.

Edited by nureat01 - 24 February 2011 at 1:34pm
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Guys, I didn't know Abhay's vampire dad's name is ChandROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLChand Raichand *dies laughing*. I only found out about it day before yesterday. Gosh, what a scary vampire.....he can probably kill people with his 'light'.

And that chindi vampire son of his is a disgrace as Edward's rip-off. Apparently Piya got hurt and fainted somewhere in the jungle, and after showing his fangs a couple of tims, Abahy took control of himself and healed Piya's injuries. But Piya still was unconscious and went all cold. Then Chand's voice came out of nowhere and was telling us that a vampire's body is cold, but its blood is hot
ROFLROFLROFLROFL. So Abhay took off his coat and shirt and wrapped it around Piya and then hugged her tightly to warm her up ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. Ummm, couldn't he just use his super-speed power to get Piya to a hospital?

The show is so preposterous that I've lost count on the number of times I wanted to literally roll on the floor with laughter ... even more ridiculous is Chand's wife's name - Haseena! Wah kya jodi hai ... Supposedly their names are 200 years old ... but phir bhi the characters themselves are so ridiculous ki hasi aa hi jati hai ... And Abhay looks better when he gives his constant grim (read constipated) expression (notice the use of the singular word) without ever opening his mouth ... even if it is to reveal his cute lil' dainty fangs. And while the fans girls are going ga ga over this hug, almost kiss and saving the dam(n)sel in distress routine, me thinks it would be nice if they concentrated their energies elsewhere!

Originally posted by nureat01

Woah LadyM.....you've been watching LTL?? *shocked muh* Taking a break from your fav. White Collar and desi Twilight then? :P :P

How come the sudden interest? The DN reunion intrigued you? lol

Actually, *embarrassed muh* it did. And to your point black or white wasn't the criteria, the intrigue factor played a huge role ... I was intrigued at the exact same time last year as well when koel Nakku and Dutta were being chased in the jungle after the Anna track ... I watched it until Kala was thrown out of the house ...

And I am not taking a break from White Collar ... it is a weekly, sadly, like Bones ... and they are coming close to finishing up the season as well...*sigh* I'll miss the show for a while...

Re: desi twilight - I watch it for giggles sometimes, FF'ing through most of it ... even I can tolerate only so much crap. LOL

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 24 February 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetincandescenceAreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Mash.....JMM maltab.... Jungle Mein MangalLOL 

Yeah there's many random new members in the LTL forum these days.....especially some ppl I'm seeing making sigs and stuff in the creations gallery that I've never seen before....haha

And yeah the naare-baazi for the SR has erupted all over again *rolls eyes*.....btw if they do show a DR SR soon, then I'm convinced they will show them having a kid and the show will take a leap after MR's exit :S......probably killing off D's character and likely N too since MV won't be able to play a mother by any stretch of imagination to me.

Ohhh...ohh...kiya yaar...mere dimag main hi nahin araha tha..

Oh yeah I did see some new 'interesting' members in the creation gallery. LOL

Arey SR bhi ho hi jaiga bhai itni jaldi kiya hai in logon ko...they are in a jungle....Dutta's family is trapped in Kala's chungal...he's blind....and probably hurt after Kala's betrayal...sab kuch chod kar shuroon hojain kiya?!! And I'm hoping they won't show any explicit scene...very rarely have I seen aesthetically shot SR scenes..usually toh such scenes come off as tacky or awkward...

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Oh Anu, I loveeeeeeee youuuuu. You alwaysss make avis on moments I love....your DN and MV-MR avis are amazinggggg!!

I can't stop staring at MR in them. How come he doesn't have a gf?

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Go to top